PDA

View Full Version : Trouble at Glasgow Central on way home

Hibby_Paul
10-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Anyone else get caught up in the trouble inside / outside Glasgow Central on way back from Ayr?

Was a bit mental thankfully all my crowd were fine.

Macaroon
10-03-2012, 07:43 PM
I went through central? Didn't see anything.

What time was this?

Hibby_Paul
10-03-2012, 07:46 PM
We got off the 1813 train back so prob just after 7pm.

Looked like it was organised stuff. Bit scary though, bottles and running battles going on .

Macaroon
10-03-2012, 07:57 PM
We got off the 1813 train back so prob just after 7pm.

Looked like it was organised stuff. Bit scary though, bottles and running battles going on .

Jesus, by whom? Can't be Ayr fans?

And was this outside the station or in it?

Hibby Riki
10-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Anyone else get caught up in the trouble inside / outside Glasgow Central on way back from Ayr?

It was a. bit mental...orginised

madabouthibs
10-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Organised "banter" with rangers. Apparently.

hibernian36
10-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Organised "banter" with rangers. Apparently.

Should they not be fighting with the likes of East Stirling, Montrose etc - just to familiarise likes .... ;-)

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Should they not be fighting with the likes of East Stirling, Montrose etc - just to familiarise likes .... ;-)

:tee hee:

madabouthibs
10-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Dunno how the fuzz didn't get a hold of it, it was pretty much the talk of the terrace today. :agree:

AldoHFC
10-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Dunno how the fuzz didn't get a hold of it, it was pretty much the talk of the terrace today. :agree:
Was 2 CCS beside my crowd on the train home today and was listening to their conversations saying that they were waiting for the rest of the CCS at Central station then saying that rangers were game for a meet but luckily I was on the train way before the trouble kicked off.

Dashing Bob S
10-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Was 2 CCS beside my crowd on the train home today and was listening to their conversations saying that they were waiting for the rest of the CCS at Central station then saying that rangers were game for a meet but luckily I was on the train way before the trouble kicked off.

Heard the Hun mob were issued with extra banning orders on account of them being in administration.

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Think that the Hun lot were subjected to a 75% cut, and didn't fancy their chances.

Pete
10-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Aggressive begging by Rangers fans.

Wembley67
10-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Man up...times have changed.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-03-2012, 11:35 PM

You sound like Danny Dyer, did you have it away on your toes when it all kicked off?

Did they introduce themselves to you as "pwoper geezers"?

madabouthibs
10-03-2012, 11:52 PM
"dis mob is pwopa nawtee" :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
10-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Apparently Ticketus have insisted that the Hun mob have to be sentenced for rows they MIGHT be involved in over the next five years.

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-03-2012, 12:07 AM
For row. for row they will for row Rangers!

madabouthibs
11-03-2012, 12:16 AM

:faf:

MGmick
11-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Wasn't there. Don't know. But, if you want to box then box. If you don't, get out the road of it and head away home. But please don't whine about it. It's just young men bucking heads.

hibee92
11-03-2012, 01:33 AM
Man up...times have changed.

eh? :confused:

Viva_Palmeiras
11-03-2012, 06:02 AM

AH thatll be the notorious shanghai branch

mickki40
11-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Was perambulating to get my train and it all kicked off. I had to get my camera out of course. And the Glasgow Polis were very polite to me on this occasion. I only got told to "F%^&k off by 2 of them. I asked to discuss this further at the station with my lawyer. They declined my kind offer. They asked me for my press pass. I told them I don't need one. They said I did. I said lets do it at the station then. They once more declined my kind offer. Pity... seeing as they were right in their own minds you would have thought they would have loved to nick me. Section 44 has now been repealed, sction 5 Public order was not breeched. They didn't know how to handle me. Took happy snaps on my zoom lens. Obviously deleted them all though.

Eganov
11-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Was perambulating to get my train and it all kicked off. I had to get my camera out of course. And the Glasgow Polis were very polite to me on this occasion. I only got told to "F%^&k off by 2 of them. I asked to discuss this further at the station with my lawyer. They declined my kind offer. They asked me for my press pass. I told them I don't need one. They said I did. I said lets do it at the station then. They once more declined my kind offer. Pity... seeing as they were right in their own minds you would have thought they would have loved to nick me. Section 44 has now been repealed, sction 5 Public order was not breeched. They didn't know how to handle me. Took happy snaps on my zoom lens. Obviously deleted them all though.

Most cringeworthy post I've read for a long time... I'm embarrassed for you

mickki40
11-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Most cringeworthy post I've read for a long time... I'm embarrassed for you

Dont be, I have basic freedoms same as the press etc. Same as you as well. Basically I can and will excercise my rights when I feel I want to. Not when some guy randomly thinks he can dictate outside of my rights.

frazeHFC
11-03-2012, 10:34 AM
There is people fighting and the police worry about someone taking pictures? :hilarious And a press pass? Never knew the station had a VIP bit. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
11-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Wasn't there. Don't know. But, if you want to box then box. If you don't, get out the road of it and head away home. But please don't whine about it. It's just young men bucking heads.

Problem is most of these guys aren't so young anymore and should really no better.

If they really wanted a fight then why not arrange it away from public view in a field somewhere where it would take a while for the Police to find out about it and get involved? Attention seeking if you ask me.

If you want to box then there's clubs with rules and organised bouts. I should know I've had the black eyes and broken noses to prove it.

.Sean.
11-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Where was the fight? Under the bridge?

Jones28
11-03-2012, 10:56 AM
eh? :confused:

Pretty flummoxed by that myself :confused:

How have times changed exactly?

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2012, 11:06 AM

Bunch of erseholes fighting other bunch of erseholes, why can't they do it away from normal decent people. Or better still in the fast lane on the M8, last man standing then gets hung from motorway bridge............problem solved!

Malthibby
11-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Bunch of erseholes fighting other bunch of erseholes, why can't they do it away from normal decent people. Or better still in the fast lane on the M8, last man standing then gets hung from motorway bridge............problem solved!

What he said:agree::agree:

Dashing Bob S
11-03-2012, 12:01 PM

Where's the deterrence, or fun, it that? I think all convicted hoolies on both sides should be made to have a University Challenge style debate, chaired by Jeremy Paxman.

silverhibee
11-03-2012, 12:27 PM

Everyone who goes to the games know's who these folk are, why dont the folk that moan about it all the time just not have a word with them when they are at the game and tell them there thoughts about what they think of them and the bad name they bring to the club.

But then i suppose why should the fans do anything about it when the people who run our club do nothing about it and they know who they are too. :rolleyes:

CropleyWasGod
11-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Everyone who goes to the games know's who these folk are, why dont the folk that moan about it all the time just not have a word with them when they are at the game and tell them there thoughts about what they think of them and the bad name they bring to the club.

But then i suppose why should the fans do anything about it when the people who run our club do nothing about it and they know who they are too. :rolleyes:

I, for one, value my face :agree:

lucky
11-03-2012, 12:33 PM
On STV website 8 arrested and 1 in hospital.

joe breezy
11-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote removed

You could confuse the Rangers mob with questions a lot easier than that.

Explain your subservience to a pointless monarchy and a non existent god (even though 90% of you have never been in Church outwith weddings n funerals)....

Dashing Bob S
11-03-2012, 12:51 PM
You could confuse the Rangers mob with questions a lot easier than that.

Explain your subservience to a pointless monarchy and a non existent god (even though 90% of you have never been in Church outwith weddings n funerals)....

:faf: Yes, I'm definitely overthinking things here...

'Explain the relevance of a false and confused view of 17th century Irish politics to the game of association football in modern Scotland...'

CropleyWasGod
11-03-2012, 12:54 PM
:faf: Yes, I'm definitely overthinking things here...

'Explain the relevance of a false and confused view of 17th century Irish politics to the game of association football in modern Scotland...'

Easier one...

If you have no money, and owe a lot of people, which mason would you sleep with to get you out of it?

Keith_M
11-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Easier one...

If you have no money, and owe a lot of people, which mason would you sleep with to get you out of it?

...keeping in mind that the head of the Lodge is The Queen's husband. :wink:

SteveHFC
11-03-2012, 01:16 PM
http://news.stv.tv/scotland/300335-men-to-appear-in-court-after-central-station-incident/

Frazerbob
11-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Aged 48......deary me!

PaulSmith
11-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Prob low key compared to what the semi draw has just thrown up.

Nakedmanoncrack
11-03-2012, 05:23 PM

:agree:

down-the-slope
11-03-2012, 05:36 PM

:agree:the first match on a neutral venue in years...will bring out biggest sized firms on both sides in years as the location and size of crowd will make evading police more possible

So after a QF transported back to the late 70's...the Semi could be a throw back to the late 80's....:rolleyes:

snooky
11-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Where's the deterrence, or fun, it that? I think all convicted hoolies on both sides should be made to have a University Challenge style debate, chaired by Jeremy Paxman.

:sick: You're a real sicko at times, Bob :greengrin

Reaper
11-03-2012, 05:37 PM

Mmmmm........and if said CCS and Rangers ICF had seen you taking pictures (which might not have been in their best interests I'm sure you'll agree) had come over and rapped you in the puss and broke yer Camera, no doubt you'd have then went greetin to said same Polis tae dae summin aboot it????

CropleyWasGod
11-03-2012, 05:39 PM
:agree:the first match on a neutral venue in years...will bring out biggest sized firms on both sides in years as the location and size of crowd will make evading police more possible

So after a QF transported back to the late 70's...the Semi could be a throw back to the late 80's....:rolleyes:

Okay, here's a plan.

We won't manage to fill Hampden. So, leave a big empty space for some pre-match and half-time paggering. They get their jollies, we get some blood-sport, public disorder is kept to a minimum, and Glasgow's finest get to scrape up the leftovers.

Elephant Stone
11-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Mmmmm........and if said CCS and Rangers ICF had seen you taking pictures (which might not have been in their best interests I'm sure you'll agree) had come over and rapped you in the puss and broke yer Camera, no doubt you'd have then went greetin to said same Polis tae dae summin aboot it????

You mean asking them to do their job instead of intimidating innocent bystanders? Shame on him.

down-the-slope
11-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Okay, here's a plan.

We won't manage to fill Hampden. So, leave a big empty space for some pre-match and half-time paggering. They get their jollies, we get some blood-sport, public disorder is kept to a minimum, and Glasgow's finest get to scrape up the leftovers.

Your plan may be foiled - as we speak the tached one is drawing up his plans for semi-briefs to get final priority...so not at semi=not at final...even the most half hearted Hibs 'supporter' would not want to miss the possibility of the seemingly impossible happening and that chance to don their Buffalo Bill outfit....:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
11-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Your plan may be foiled - as we speak the tached one is drawing up his plans for semi-briefs to get final priority...so not at semi=not at final...even the most half hearted Hibs 'supporter' would not want to miss the possibility of the seemingly impossible happening and that chance to don their Buffalo Bill outfit....:greengrin

Hmm... ok... Plan B.

Let them have the run of the pitch at half time.

But, and this is non-negotiable.... the dress code is pink tutu and Jedward mask.

Reaper
11-03-2012, 05:53 PM
You mean asking them to do their job instead of intimidating innocent bystanders? Shame on him.

Well if they were intimidating him, then fine that's out of order but I'm sure they were trying to get him out of the way (albeit no in the politest manner) for his own safety as well as other folks. No? I'm not judging anyone, merely pointing out that folk standing around making a nuisance of themselves doesn't help anyone really. But hey ho, whatever.

Elephant Stone
11-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Well if they were intimidating him, then fine that's out of order but I'm sure they were trying to get him out of the way (albeit no in the politest manner) for his own safety as well as other folks. No? I'm not judging anyone, merely pointing out that folk standing around making a nuisance of themselves doesn't help anyone really. But hey ho, whatever.

If it was about safety then yeah he'd have himself to blame and would look daft asking for police help after refusing to leave but it sounds here like typical police bullying: speak to the person like utter shi-te and make up some rule and expect them to believe it and do what they say 'cause they're in a uniform, and so good on good on him I say.

fat freddy
11-03-2012, 06:27 PM
all the usual suspects were out in force yesterday and i found it amusing watching them during and after a running battle in the lane outside the bowling club about 10 minutes before kick off...as i turned the corner into the crowds outside the entrance where the ayr utd shop is i was greeted by the sight of several of edinburghs better known casuals talking excitedly into their mobile phones...i managed to listen in as an veteran 45 year old, baldy heided top boy relayed his location and the positions of the enemy fighters to his second in command...at the time there didn't appear to be a need for reinforcements as the ccs battalion had already bravely fought off a surprise counter attack by the ayr ground forces and with only a few minutes remaining until kick off it was probably the end of this particular round of hostilities...the u.n. peacekeepers correctly kept the ccs regiment locked in the stadium after the match to allow the thousands of ayr refugees the opportunity of a quick escape as it was clear that the ccs regiment had plans for further hostilities as the night unfolded...that these hostilities took place in glasgow against old foes, the icf volunteers, comes as no surprise and it can only be hoped that the children of those involved dont grow up to be like their 'old man'

Mikey
11-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Can we keep people's names out of it please folks.

Ta.

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2012, 06:56 PM

:confused: I must lead a sheltered life as I wouldn't know even one of them if I fell over them!

down-the-slope
11-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Hmm... ok... Plan B.

Let them have the run of the pitch at half time.

But, and this is non-negotiable.... the dress code is pink tutu and Jedward mask.

OK - but red and green TuTu's so mere mortals can keep up with the action, and primary school gym shoes to prevent proper grip.... we can let the retro Burberry shirts go just this once

frazeHFC
11-03-2012, 07:13 PM

Ta.

You mean like Mainboy. :duck:

:tee hee:

silverhibee
11-03-2012, 07:20 PM
:confused: I must lead a sheltered life as I wouldn't know even one of them if I fell over them!

No offence to you, but they stand out like a sore thumb at games, and they seem to think they are some sort of celeb's as well.

Well kent face's no whits goan on.

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2012, 07:27 PM
No offence to you, but they stand out like a sore thumb at games, and they seem to think they are some sort of celeb's as well.

None taken! I'll take my binos to the next game and scan the East from my perch in the West and see if anyone sticks out! :greengrin

Stanton
11-03-2012, 07:29 PM

This was on a Huns forum then quickly disappeared

From FF:

Just spoke to a transport copper, rangers & Chelsea fans were waiting on the hibs fans but seem to have underestimated hibs numbers, 1 Londoner took a hefty doin and after the melee a human ear was found on the station concourse!

down-the-slope
11-03-2012, 07:39 PM
None taken! I'll take my binos to the next game and scan the East from my perch in the West and see if anyone sticks out! :greengrin

You will be wasting your time...as the West centre lower is the preffered habitat of said persons :wink:

marinello59
11-03-2012, 07:42 PM
You will be wasting your time...as the West centre lower is the preffered habitat of said persons :wink:

Hibs should build them a wee enclosure, just like the Pandas have at Edinburgh Zoo and charge punters a wee bit extra to view them at half time. No feeding them though.

CropleyWasGod
11-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Hibs should build them a wee enclosure, just like the Pandas have at Edinburgh Zoo and charge punters a wee bit extra to view them at half time. No feeding them though.

Any chance of them ****ging each other?

Keith_M
11-03-2012, 07:43 PM

Ta.

It was Mikey!!!!!!!!!!

:greengrin

nonshinyfinish
11-03-2012, 07:48 PM

From FF:

Just spoke to a transport copper, rangers & Chelsea fans were waiting on the hibs fans but seem to have underestimated hibs numbers, 1 Londoner took a hefty doin and after the melee a human ear was found on the station concourse!

Heard the same thing about an ear from a Celtc fan, although it may well be from the same Hun forum.

frazeHFC
11-03-2012, 07:53 PM

From FF:

:eek:

marinello59
11-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Heard the same thing about an ear from a Celtc fan, although it may well be from the same Hun forum.

Shocking. I can only pray that the owner of the ear doesn't wear glasses. Contact lenses are so bleeding expensive.

fat freddy
11-03-2012, 07:58 PM
apparantely the guy who lost his ear went into the train station bar for medical attention and a hibby who felt sorry for him asked him if he'd like a drink but the guy told him,''it's alright,i've got one ear''

hibbiedon
11-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Shocking. I can only pray that the owner of the ear doesn't wear glasses. Contact lenses are so bleeding expensive.Thats the definition of sick

jonty
11-03-2012, 08:03 PM

It was a. bit mental...orginised
Spotted you 2 and BP On sportscene, slap bang in the middle of the picture. :thumbsup:

Good to see you're keeping out of trouble :greengrin

jonty
11-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Thats the definition of sick
It's only a joke. Everyone knows Huns can't read.

Nakedmanoncrack
11-03-2012, 08:04 PM
apparantely the guy who lost his ear went into the train station bar for medical attention and a hibby who felt sorry for him asked him if he'd like a drink but the guy told him,''it's alright,i've got one ear''

Ear we go, is this really a laughing matter?

blackpoolhibs
11-03-2012, 08:09 PM
When asked if this was his eat, he said no mine had a pencil testing on it.

greenlex
11-03-2012, 08:14 PM
When asked if this was his eat, he said no mine had a pencil testing on it.
He eats pencils????? :confused: :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-03-2012, 08:14 PM
The boy that lost the ear was a hun. His favourite ever player, is Richard van Gough.

Nakedmanoncrack
11-03-2012, 08:18 PM
He eats pencils????? :confused: :greengrin

Must have been a hun, no self respecting CCS member would be seen eating pencils, never mind testing them on parts of his anatomy.

jst1875
11-03-2012, 08:26 PM
The boy that lost the ear was a hun. His favourite ever player, is Richard van Gough.

i heard he was a deaf pirate ..................... nae buccaneer

joe breezy
11-03-2012, 08:27 PM
I hope the Hibs mob were all wearing tutus and Jedward masks... :casper:

cal-d hibs
11-03-2012, 08:33 PM
I hope the Hibs mob were all wearing tutus and Jedward masks... :casper:

MIB? Men In Ballet(outfit)

Hibernia Na Eir
11-03-2012, 08:35 PM
so, the CCS have trophy of a Hun ear.

what body part will they collect vs ASC next month?

;)

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2012, 08:40 PM

What? I thought all such people inhabited the East with the Uber fans! I have clearly been misled regarding the locations of certain types within Easter Road.

Hibrandenburg
11-03-2012, 09:02 PM

Oooh, do they do autographs?

Lucius Apuleius
11-03-2012, 09:29 PM
...keeping in mind that the head of the Lodge is The Queen's husband. :wink:

Really? I don't think so somehow.

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2012, 09:37 PM

Nah just signed mugshots.

Keith_M
11-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Really? I don't think so somehow.

Sorry, you're right. It's the Queen's cousin

:embarrass

silverhibee
11-03-2012, 09:38 PM

A size nine imprint is usually there autograph from there steel toe caps. :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
11-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Sorry, you're right. It's the Queen's cousin

:embarrass

Not in Scotland :-)

CropleyWasGod
11-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Not in Scotland :-)

Would ye's all make yer minds up? There's 50,000 Huns wanting to know who to nail FFS. :rolleyes:

Eyrie
11-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Would ye's all make yer minds up? There's 50,000 Huns wanting to know who to nail FFS. :rolleyes:

Tell them it's Susan Boyle :wink:

Green-Hibee-7
11-03-2012, 10:14 PM
All joking aside was quite brutal, was on the train back with them as we missed the earlier one.

Bearing in mind it was a busy time Saturday night Glasgow train station was heaving with women kids etc. bottles of bud flying through the air was just asking for trouble for innocent people tbh.

After the hibs contingent battled them out on the street and it died down was some boy who I didn't recognise as hibs an certainly wasnt on the train was ko'd with blood pouring from the nose and mouth area.

Whoever runs the operation unit for BTP strathcylde will be getting a slap on the wrist, they knew who was on the train and couldn't stop it despite a big police presence.

Sad really.

CropleyWasGod
11-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Tell them it's Susan Boyle :wink:

:top marks

Well, I guess that's the Huns fekt.

And Susan's no...

joe breezy
11-03-2012, 10:39 PM
All joking aside was quite brutal, was on the train back with them as we missed the earlier one.

Bearing in mind it was a busy time Saturday night Glasgow train station was heaving with women kids etc. bottles of bud flying through the air was just asking for trouble for innocent people tbh.

After the hibs contingent battled them out on the street and it died down was some boy who I didn't recognise as hibs an certainly wasnt on the train was ko'd with blood pouring from the nose and mouth area.

Whoever runs the operation unit for BTP strathcylde will be getting a slap on the wrist, they knew who was on the train and couldn't stop it despite a big police presence.

Sad really.

Rangers chap was hospitalised, not sure about his ear...

hibs0666
12-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Seeing as major transport hubs have saturation CCTV coverage, I'd imagine that there will be a fair few getting a chap on the door in the days/weeks to come.

flash
12-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Seeing as major transport hubs have saturation CCTV coverage, I'd imagine that there will be a fair few getting a chap on the door in the days/weeks to come.

Hopefully on the morning of the semi final.

allezsauzee
12-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Shocking. I can only pray that the owner of the ear doesn't wear glasses. Contact lenses are so bleeding expensive.

Ace! :thumbsup: