PDA

View Full Version : Leigh Griffiths

SteveHFC
10-03-2012, 08:24 PM
The team bus passed our supporters bus after the game. We stopped at the traffic lights when the team bus stopped at the traffic lights.

Leigh was banging on the bus window and jumping up and down on his seat on the bus :faf:

Leigh - You are a legend :not worth

frazeHFC
10-03-2012, 08:37 PM
He was quality again today! :thumbsup:

nonshinyfinish
10-03-2012, 08:46 PM
:giruy:

hibsbollah
10-03-2012, 08:48 PM

Macaroon
10-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Lets all do the sparky!

mca
10-03-2012, 08:52 PM

007 Mickey Weir
10-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Now HE is one of our own! Not that tango'd fatty GOC!

PaulSmith
10-03-2012, 09:01 PM

Any need. Peace and love only please on the one joyous night in the last 2 year!!

Hibernia&Alba
10-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Lets all do the sparky!

:not worth:not worth:not worth

Sean1875
10-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Paddy, sign him up :aok::giruy:

nonshinyfinish
10-03-2012, 09:20 PM

Any need?

Can't we just enjoy a great cup run, a wonderful oasis in this arid season, without tearing into our own players?

Dashing Bob S
10-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Any need?

Can't we just enjoy a great cup run, a wonderful oasis in this arid season, without tearing into our own players?

Not the Hibs way!

He's one of our own, we tear him apart, he's one of our own, we tear him apart....

essexhibee
10-03-2012, 09:25 PM
I ****ing love Leigh Griffiths. He knows how much it means. Hope he stays and makes himself a legend.
:giruy: Lets all do the Sparky, Lets all do the Sparky, nananananan !! :hibees

greenlex
10-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Sparky isnt all there ?
I mean Ian Murrays one of us but wouldn't be jumping about in his seat on the team bus like that in similar circumstances.
Are all the lights on upstairs?:dunno:

nonshinyfinish
10-03-2012, 09:34 PM
I mean Ian Murrays one of us but wouldn't be jumping about in his seat on the team bus like that in similar circumstances.

Maybe.

But if I was 21 and playing for Hibs, then I'd probably be at least half as radge as Leigh, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

lyonhibs
10-03-2012, 09:35 PM

Quite possibly not, but they are all shining bright in his left foot.

As long as he keeps the :giruy: under control, as he's nae good to us suspended, I couldn't care less if he's as daft as a brush.

madabouthibs
10-03-2012, 09:48 PM
So we have a striker who's a bit radge but heavily passionate about playing for the team he loves (us), and someone thinks he has a screw loose....... :rolleyes:

Jonnyboy
10-03-2012, 09:51 PM

He does seem a bit hyper at times but I loved his reaction at the end of the game. Celebrated with each of his team mates and saluted (non-compliance officer style) the fans. It's clear playing for Hibs means a lot to the laddie and his enthusiasm is infectious :greengrin

greenlex
10-03-2012, 09:55 PM
So we have a striker who's a bit radge but heavily passionate about playing for the team he loves (us), and someone thinks he has a screw loose....... :rolleyes:
Roll yer eyes all you want. You can be radge, heavily passionate about paying for Hibs without acting like he is alleged to have done. Last I'm commenting on it.

essexhibee
10-03-2012, 09:57 PM

Or he was just excited about the team he supports and loves going to Hampden? :agree: His blood runs green even and thats good enough for me :aok:

marinello59
10-03-2012, 09:57 PM
He's an absolute star. His reaction at the end of the game was one of many highlights today.

SaulGoodman
10-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Last I'm commenting on it.

Good.

nonshinyfinish
10-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Roll yer eyes all you want. You can be radge, heavily passionate about paying for Hibs without acting like he is alleged to have done. Last I'm commenting on it.

Nah, he scores for the Hibs and he clearly loves it. I won't be complaining about that.

greenlex
10-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Good.
:giruy: :wink:

bighairyfaeleith
10-03-2012, 10:14 PM
scott brown and wayne rooney!!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
10-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Maybe.

But if I was 21 and playing for Hibs, then I'd probably be at least half as radge as Leigh, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

Correct :agree:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
10-03-2012, 10:25 PM

gets a 5/10 for overall contribution to the Hibs cause from me.

truehibernian
10-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Technically the best forward at the club, the most passionate, the most enigmatic, the most naturally gifted (like Derek).....anyone that thinks otherwise, doesn't know football, hasn't played football to any great level.....Leigh, as I've said before, is a must signing in summer (if we can). Superb footballer with massive potential......dare I say, with the right manager, better potential than Riordan.....and that's something.

truehibernian
10-03-2012, 11:29 PM
And Fenlon is the right manager.....meant to say ;-)

madabouthibs
10-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Not seen passion like his since Hoggy came over to the terracing for a pagger. :greengrin
One thing we need right now is passion, i don't give a flying eff you see kay how the players show it, as long as they do! :agree:

Dr Jimmy
10-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Sorry to rain on the parade, but he needs to start taking the one on ones he keeps missing. Straight thru again today and didn't hit the target...

Sodje_18
10-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Would love to see the wee man grab a goal against the ****boids, his celebration would be mental :agree:

marinello59
11-03-2012, 12:02 AM
Sorry to rain on the parade, but he needs to start taking the one on ones he keeps missing. Straight thru again today and didn't hit the target...
No you're not, we all love a wee whinge occasionally. :greengrin
The work that lad puts in is fantastic. A forward that tracks back and tackles? My favourite player now, flawed or not.

matty_f
11-03-2012, 12:03 AM
In a sport that's becoming more and more sanitized, it's great to see characters like Leigh. Guy's clearly talented and loves the Hibs. What's not to like?!

Let's all do the Sparky...:giruy:

Saorsa
11-03-2012, 12:04 AM
In a sport that's becoming more and more sanitized, it's great to see characters like Leigh. Guy's clearly talented and loves the Hibs. What's not to like?!

Let's all do the Sparky...:giruy::agree: :thumbsup:

marinello59
11-03-2012, 12:06 AM

Let's all do the Sparky...:giruy:

:agree:

Hibercelona
11-03-2012, 12:27 AM

Nut. He's utter radge! :greengrin

snooky
11-03-2012, 01:30 AM

Personally, I'd rather have 11 Sparkys than 11 mercenaries who frankly don't give a damn.

The_Horde
11-03-2012, 01:36 AM
:agree: :thumbsup:

:agree:

hibee92
11-03-2012, 02:32 AM
Very good player, technically good, passion is there. Still young and has a lot to improve on but signing him up on a permanent basis can only be a good move. :giruy:

007 Mickey Weir
11-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Very good player, technically good, passion is there. Still young and has a lot to improve on but signing him up on a permanent basis can only be a good move. :giruy:

Totally agree!