PDA

View Full Version : Just back from match

down-the-slope
10-03-2012, 06:08 PM
:greengrin

What a great day out and it feels good to say I AM A HIBBIE once again

Top marks to all those who filled the railway end and raised the roof from beginning until after the the final whistle...I bet more than a few listening were wishing they had made the trip:cb

Oh aye well done the players and management too :wink:

down-the-slope
10-03-2012, 06:21 PM
It was a real return to the 70's.... Smoking / drinking / flares (pyrotechnic rather trhan trousers though :wink:) signing and support for the team - yes for real all in the ground

When the gadgie did a 'streak' at half time in nothing but shoes a vest and I kid you not a luminous green TuTu :faf: - I half expected DCI Gene Hunt to make the arrest

Sean1875
10-03-2012, 06:25 PM
agreed, fantastic day out, HAIL HAIL :thumbsup::pfgwa

Spike Mandela
10-03-2012, 06:28 PM
The guy in the tutu was the best part of the day for my 10 yr old daughter:greengrin Quality!

down-the-slope
10-03-2012, 06:32 PM
The guy in the tutu was the best part of the day for my 10 yr old daughter:greengrin Quality!

He must have been pretty bladdered to get himself talked into that....he was the only HT entertainment and its a bit sad that someone not disrupting match and not in any way inciting other fans gets arrested for that....

My brother was concerned that his court appearance in that clobber id not going to go well for him ...mind you he could just claim he has forgotten who he is...no room in that TuTu for a wallet :wink:

speedy_gonzales
10-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Tu-Tu lad was pretty much bladdered at half time. He was wandering about the railway end looking for his mate(s), what you probably didn't clock was the Jedward mask he had on, not sure if it was Johnathon or Edward though?!?

down-the-slope
10-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Tu-Tu lad was pretty much bladdered at half time. He was wandering about the railway end looking for his mate(s), what you probably didn't clock was the Jedward mask he had on, not sure if it was Johnathon or Edward though?!?

That could be his defence...he wqas just trying to draw attention to himself so his mates would find him
:agree:
Yup their were a few masks around - if it was his masterplan for a disguise..it would have been better if it was not worn on rear of head :greengrin

SteveHFC
10-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Just back from Ayr.

We are going to Hampden, We are going to Hampden na na na na na na na na :flag::flag::flag::flag:

frazeHFC
10-03-2012, 07:16 PM
It was amazing!!! :thumbsup:

Up there with my best ever away trip. The pub was bouncing, then i was right in the singing area where the smokes were set off etc. Amazing day!!!

:flag::hibees:pfgwa

madabouthibs
10-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Great fun today, thought the tutu boy was gonna get away with it when he made it over the wall at the other side, but no. Hope his mates puck him up from court on Monday! So........ was baldy a hibee? Lol

frazeHFC
10-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Great fun today, thought the tutu boy was gonna get away with it when he made it over the wall at the other side, but no. Hope his mates puck him up from court on Monday! So........ was baldy a hibee? Lol

:faf: That was hilarious. :hilarious

Big Frank
10-03-2012, 07:41 PM
amazin what a wee bit o terracin does to a fitba match :wink:

well done paddy n the boys and the Hibernian soldiers roaring them on.

:pfgwa

mca
10-03-2012, 07:49 PM

Its a long weekend in Ayrshire`s finest Cell holding... i hope they let the guy oot early..

with any luck the poor clunt will get out when he sobers up..

having done a night in ayr cells - i hope his mates are there to pick him up..

i was kinda lucky - they kicked me out the cop shop at 6am on the sunday and nae court = bonus :greengrin..

that was a only a few years ago - there was nae buses or trains until about 10am either...

My Bets on - that guy is going to be standing freezing cold the morra morning outside some copshop - in a frilly skirt :aok:

CropleyWasGod
10-03-2012, 08:11 PM
I reckon they would let him out about 10 tonight... stick him in Ayr town centre outside the roughest of pubs, and see how long he lasts.