PDA

View Full Version : Yams 10,000 we were told....

Hibernia Na Eir
10-03-2012, 02:48 PM
were supposed to be at pink shelters today according to yesterdays EEN.
way short according to Sky.

Franck Stanton
10-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Going by tv shots of crowd would be very surprised if there were anything like 10,000 at the game. BIG spaces in every stand shown.

H18sry
10-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Mark Donaldson ‏ @Donaldson007 Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Hearts' biggest match of the season, reasonable prices, yet less than 9000 fans turn up. Very disappointing. :greengrin

we are hibs
10-03-2012, 02:55 PM
bbc say 8,859

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-03-2012, 02:56 PM
That is surely an estimation of the amount of fans locked out?

hfc rd
10-03-2012, 03:10 PM
It was something like 8K. Good turnout by the st mirren fans. Also my yam mate said that the speaker system wasn't working properly, so it was impossible to hear what the announcer was saying and there was no music being played. The rest was just typical yam moaning about beattie's goal being ruled out for offside and that the own goal should never have stood because hasselbaink was in an offside position.

GIRFUY!!

danhibees1875
10-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Mark Donaldson ‏ @Donaldson007 Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Hearts' biggest match of the season, reasonable prices, yet less than 9000 fans turn up. Very disappointing. :greengrin

It was £30 for an adult on the day!

Hibercelona
10-03-2012, 05:42 PM
It was something like 8K. Good turnout by the st mirren fans. Also my yam mate said that the speaker system wasn't working properly, so it was impossible to hear what the announcer was saying and there was no music being played. The rest was just typical yam moaning about beattie's goal being ruled out for offside and that the own goal should never have stood because hasselbaink was in an offside position.

GIRFUY!!

Not 100% on the offside rules (as they seem to change from game to game). But shouldn't an own goal still stand anyway, even if an opposition player is offside? I don't know what they're moaning about. :confused:

Saorsa
10-03-2012, 05:46 PM

GIRFUY!!Did yer yam mate mention the penalty St. Mirren should have had?

Hibbyradge
10-03-2012, 05:48 PM
To be fair, it must be difficult to afford to go to see Hearts in the cup and donate to the save Rangers funds.

Hainan Hibs
10-03-2012, 05:49 PM
It was £30 for an adult on the day!

Special relationship prices:agree:

Matty_Jack04
10-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Another game added to the tv/ early kick off argument

why was it early and why was it on tv? theres 2 games on the morn which will have the same effects barring a big celtic crowd

nonshinyfinish
10-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Not 100% on the offside rules (as they seem to change from game to game). But shouldn't an own goal still stand anyway, even if an opposition player is offside? I don't know what they're moaning about. :confused:

Not having seen it, I would assume that the allegation is that Hasselbaink received the ball while offside in the build-up to the goal, rather than standing offside while the hapless Hertz c*** put it through his own net.

lyonhibs
10-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Not having seen it, I would assume that the allegation is that Hasselbaink received the ball while offside in the build-up to the goal, rather than standing offside while the hapless Hertz c*** put it through his own net.

Either way, I couldn't give a flying f***.

Want them to get pumped, papped and battered in the replay. Enough of this waffle of the joy of beating them in the semi/Final.

Easiest route to the final imaginable please :agree:

Dashing Bob S
10-03-2012, 06:15 PM

Want them to get pumped, papped and battered in the replay. Enough of this waffle of the joy of beating them in the semi/Final.

Nonsense, I want them at Hampden, semi or, preferably, the final, makes no odds.

Part/Time Supporter
10-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Another game added to the tv/ early kick off argument

why was it early and why was it on tv? theres 2 games on the morn which will have the same effects barring a big celtic crowd

Houston said on radio yesterday that United only have a few hundred home tickets left.

As for Hertz moaning about the refs, 1. they shouldn't be in the cup at all (Suso's dive at Perth) and 2. St. Mirren should have had a penalty for handball at 0-0.

Dashing Bob S
10-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Houston said on radio yesterday that United only have a few hundred home tickets left.

As for Hertz moaning about the refs, 1. they shouldn't be in the cup at all (Suso's dive at Perth) and 2. St. Mirren should have had a penalty for handball at 0-0.

3. They play in the colours of a bloodied turd, which in itself, ought to constitute grounds for being banned from all sporting tournaments on style considerations.

nonshinyfinish
10-03-2012, 07:10 PM
3. They play in the colours of a bloodied turd, which in itself, ought to constitute grounds for being banned from all sporting tournaments on style considerations.

:agree: Just as soon as UEFA get their 'Sartorial Fair Play' rules through, European football will be dominated by Hibs, Werder Bremen, Plymouth Argyle, Rapid Vienna, Maccabi Haifa, Yeovil Town, St. Etienne and all the other proud emerald warriors. (Obviously Celtc have been omitted due to their fans continued crimes against fashion and basic hygiene.)

greenginger
10-03-2012, 07:24 PM
were supposed to be at pink shelters today according to yesterdays EEN.
way short according to Sky.

Was Vlad at the game today ? :confused:

Did Vlad know there was a game on today ? :confused:

Does Vlad remember where the Pink Bus Shelter is ? :confused:

Vlad is becoming the Howard Hughes of the SPL , :greengrin without the dosh of course.

ancient hibee
10-03-2012, 07:36 PM

GIRFUY!!

He's quite right-the camera side linesman was appalling.

hibsbollah
10-03-2012, 07:41 PM

You're not scared of the merricks, are you? Personally, im desperate to give them a (metaphorical) Scottish Cup rogering.

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-03-2012, 07:54 PM
They will always make excuses and moans about the "conspiracy" against them, it's OK when they get it their own way of course.

I watched the game and was fascinated that the early spring had brought out the three shades of pink in the empty stands, just over 8 thousand?, ridiculous for such a "big club"

Fannies, the lot o them

:agree:

The Voice Of Reason
10-03-2012, 08:13 PM
You're not scared of the merricks, are you? Personally, im desperate to give them a (metaphorical) Scottish Cup rogering.

I am sure we are all desperate to give them a humping, preferrably in the final......buts lets face it, our record against them is hardly great, so I would take a Cup Final victory against anyone else with them getting severely rogered by St Mirren in the replay ! :agree: :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
10-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Were they really charging £30 when the game was on telly? Idiots, no chance of filling their tiny sataium like that.

I'd rather they lose the replay. Pressure is unbearable before a game against them at Hampden.

heartbreaker
10-03-2012, 10:11 PM

Totally agree. Easiest of the possibe semi opponents please and then any flukes/pennos/jammy goals accepted in the final.
I'm not too proud to accept any help.