PDA

View Full Version : I've got two tickets for Ayr Utd v Hibs...

Juice-Terry
09-03-2012, 11:11 AM
...that I won through the competiton in the EEN. :thumbsup: If anyone needs a spare let me know. They're yours for a pint and rousing rendition of 'Hail! Hail!'. (To be collected tomorrow at the ticket office at Ayr.)

'Mon the Cabbage!

gav71
09-03-2012, 11:27 AM
...that I won through the competiton in the EEN. :thumbsup: If anyone needs a spare let me know. They're yours for a pint and rousing rendition of 'Hail! Hail!'. (To be collected tomorrow at the ticket office at Ayr.)

'Mon the Cabbage!
Will take the two no probs bud if you still have them

gav71
09-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Will also bring a songsheet just incase you fancy a diffrent rendition tomorrow mate GGTTH

PerthHibby
09-03-2012, 11:39 AM
I have 2 spares 1x adult 1x concession
In east Lothian but can meet east end town.

Juice-Terry
09-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Will take the two no probs bud if you still have them

They're more than likely yours...I'll let you know for sure later tonight.

:flag:

gav71
09-03-2012, 06:01 PM
GGTTH

:flag:That's brilliant mate just hope you can get me them brilliant game to take my 16 year old daughter too especially since the wife soon to be ex I may add is a jumboid and is trying her hardest to change my daughter but no chance of that her favourite all time game is hibs versus ask Athens here's hoping for more of the same the morn:pfgwaGGTTH Thanks again mate

gav71
09-03-2012, 06:10 PM
I have 2 spares 1x adult 1x concession
In east Lothian but can meet east end town.
Hia mate any chance I can meet you tomorrow morning to get the tickets off you mate just I've got to head through to Livingston to the hospital for the night and unfortunately don't have a car to get to you tonight yours in hope Gavin here's my number

HibeeSince85
09-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Gav, use the pm mate, your number on a Hibs board with the likely chance of yams having a nose. Think of the outcome.

gav71
09-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Gav, use the pm mate, your number on a Hibs board with the likely chance of yams having a nose. Think of the outcome.
Cheers mate still trying to work this thing how do I remove the number mate help!:confused:

HibeeSince85
09-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Cheers mate still trying to work this thing how do I remove the number mate help!:confused:

Click edit on the posts you have put your number in, bottom right of the post.

gav71
09-03-2012, 06:34 PM

Done it cheers mate but how do I private mail them? Cheers again:flag:

HibeeSince85
09-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Done it cheers mate but how do I private mail them? Cheers again:flag:

Click on the posters username and it then should give you the option to send a pm, or you could always just ask them to pm you :greengrin

essexhibee
09-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Awe the hibee family :flag: :flag: :greengrin