PDA

View Full Version : Ayr game

Billy Whizz
09-03-2012, 09:05 AM
After the last week or so being dominated by Rangers woes it will be nice to get back to focusing on Hibs. Going to Ayr tomorrow and really looking forward to the game. Watching Pat's interview on line, he's done his homework and has watched them 3 times in recent weeks.
This is a massive game for us and will give us something to hold onto until mid April if we win this one.
I'm pretty confident that we'll win, but the 1st goal will be crucial.
Only likely to be one starting player (Paul Hanlon) from the cup game in Jan 2011. What a turnaround in 13 months or so!

19AYR10
09-03-2012, 09:30 AM
I think Ayr will give a good account of themselves as they are playing some great stuff just now with the two lads from Blackpool being stand outs. Keigan Parker is looking sharp and big Gareth Wardlaw always poses a threat. My player of the year, Kevin Cuthbert has been pulling off some unbelievable saves too. If we get wee Mark Roberts doing some trickery in the box we'll stand a chance. If we park the bus and Reid is under orders to get a replay it'll be a crap game. I expect Hibs to win by 2 clear goals. C'Mon Ayr. :wink:

MB62
09-03-2012, 10:44 AM
After the last week or so being dominated by Rangers woes it will be nice to get back to focusing on Hibs. Going to Ayr tomorrow and really looking forward to the game. Watching Pat's interview on line, he's done his homework and has watched them 3 times in recent weeks.
This is a massive game for us and will give us something to hold onto until mid April if we win this one.
I'm pretty confident that we'll win, but the 1st goal will be crucial.
Only likely to be one starting player (Paul Hanlon) from the cup game in Jan 2011. What a turnaround in 13 months or so!

Exactly. I was raging last night when I was watching STV sport news and Pat was being interviewed. All they showed on the clip was what his thoughts were about derhun, WHO THE F*** CARES :grr: :grr:

They had already had a piece about them on their news, I wanted to hear what Pat had to say about US.

I have e-mailed STV regarding this, for all the good that will do.

Big day tomorrow and our lads are going to have to be prepared for a battle. As much as ability, we have to have the correct midset for these games too and match the opposition in grit and determination.
I wouldn't even be unhappy if we took the back to ER for a replay, although I feel the way we have played lately, barring the smellsick game, we are more than capapble of doing it at first time of asking.

GGTTH