PDA

View Full Version : Nana attakora

Hibeesmad
07-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Does anybody know if we still have this guy on trial?

Viva_Palmeiras
07-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Does anybody know if we still have this guy on trial?

Surely we don't need another player in dock ;)

Dunno - couldnt make up my mind if I was enthused about this guy or not

Jim44
08-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Surely he is long gone now. He was here for weeks and, if it was taking that long to decide whether he was worth a punt, surely he wasn't up to scratch.

SMAXXA
08-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Surely he is long gone now. He was here for weeks and, if it was taking that long to decide whether he was worth a punt, surely he wasn't up to scratch.

Possible was waiting in the wings incase any of our new defewnders wernt upto scratch or injured, I duno. Bit of a strange one if he is still around,I agree.

Get him signed if so, never seen him or know much about him but he's got a cool name.

easty
08-03-2012, 02:56 PM

This will be one of those questions that is still asked in umpteen years time. Anytime we need a player it'll be 'we need someone to do the invisible Brian Kerr work', 'we still have never filled that Matty Jack role' and 'has Nana Attakora signed yet'.

Tynie01011973
08-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Wiki suggests he decided to stay in MLS after having trials with Hibs and another couple of clubs

'In July 2011, Attakora was traded to San Jose Earthquakes in a multi-player deal.[4] At season's end, Attakora was out of contract and exploring options abroad, after trials with Hibernian and Reading and received a contract offer from 1. FC Union Berlin, Attkora decided to remain in Major League Soccer'.