PDA

View Full Version : Business Ideas

offshorehibby
07-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Looking for a bit off brain storming here
I'm currently working offshore through my own Ltd Co, i am soon to go back on the books. This will mean i'll be away for 2 weeks home for 3.

I am currently tolling round online site and publications looking for a we business opportunity that i can run on a part time basis. looking for any weird and wonderful ideas

Hibbylad86
07-03-2012, 11:16 AM
A couple of ideas offshore....

Own Rangers? :faf:

Avon Rep? :wink:

But in all seriousness its not a business as such but I have a hobby that makes me a tidy amount (most months) and that is investing in stock, shares & commodities. Scares the living daylights out of you at first but give it a couple of months and start small you can easily make £200-400 a month without too much risk*

* The value of your investments may rise & fall!!!

easty
07-03-2012, 11:36 AM
But in all seriousness its not a business as such but I have a hobby that makes me a tidy amount (most months) and that is investing in stock, shares & commodities. Scares the living daylights out of you at first but give it a couple of months and start small you can easily make £200-400 a month without too much risk*

* The value of your investments may rise & fall!!!

Tell me more...

MSK
07-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Looking for a bit off brain storming here
I'm currently working offshore through my own Ltd Co, i am soon to go back on the books. This will mean i'll be away for 2 weeks home for 3.

I am currently tolling round online site and publications looking for a we business opportunity that i can run on a part time basis. looking for any weird and wonderful ideasOnline Consultancy service ...related to the work you do ..:aok: