PDA

View Full Version : Gregg Wylde

just_joe
06-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Sorry if I've spelt his name wrong!I see he's leaving the huns. Anyone think he would be a good signing? Pacey winger by the looks of it!

coco22
06-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Sorry if I've spelt his name wrong!I see he's leaving the huns. Anyone think he would be a good signing? Pacey winger by the looks of it!

prem and top championship teams already swooping apparently. would be a great signing but he'll be off to bigger and better things

SloopJB
06-03-2012, 06:30 PM
We could maybe get him if we paid 12k a week.
Could do it with this EBT thing I heard about recently, could also invite some third party to assist with the wages.

I think this could be a goer:aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-03-2012, 06:36 PM
When are people going to realise what sort of wages are actually on offer at ER?

hibee92
06-03-2012, 06:38 PM
50% pay cut turned down at Ibrox for an 80 - 90% cut at ER?

Ferryhibby
06-03-2012, 07:19 PM
this is the strange thing about the huns situation, all the top players that are going to be chucked will almost certainly get into a club down south on the same or more money there already on, the ones i feel for are the kids so why dont the so called top players just bugger off and leave Mcost with the kids, theyv nothing to play fo this year anyway so why all the woe is me bleating from them all

Hibernia&Alba
06-03-2012, 07:22 PM
50% pay cut turned down at Ibrox for an 80 - 90% cut at ER?

But the chance to pull on the green and white......priceless.

Seriously, he was on four grand per week at Rangers. Not a snowbaw's chance.

Sylar
06-03-2012, 07:45 PM
I wondered if this was going to be a thread praising his decision to leave the club whilst passing up redundancy package, to allow the administrators to go easy on the support staff.

Thought this was a really nice gesture when I heard it earlier. It's obvious he a) earns enough money as it is and b) will find a job with significant ease by comparison, so took a very mature decision to assist those who may otherwise struggle with what's going on.

As a footballing aside, he's destined for better than the SPL. Still developing, but a very pacey, tricky winger who would cut it in the Championship or Premier League.

just_joe
06-03-2012, 07:49 PM
My bad folks! I just assumed he was only a bit part player at hunbrox.

Jonnyboy
06-03-2012, 07:50 PM
In reality any thoughts of Hibs signing Wylde must have originated in Gregg's :greengrin

Cocaine&Caviar
06-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Wouldnt be surprised to see him go back accross Glasgow (He came through Celtic's academy).

Him & Forrest on the left and right wings would set them and Scotland up for a decade to come.

snooky
06-03-2012, 09:33 PM
In reality any thoughts of Hibs signing Wylde must have originated in Gregg's :greengrin

:agree: It's pie in the sky.

brog
07-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Seems like I'm in a minority of 1 but I don't rate him that much. Looks good ( as most left footed players do ) but very little end product & can completely disappear from games. IMO he's a 2nd rate Danny Galbraith :wink:.
Seriously, I think some Championship club will take a punt on him but I think he may have already peaked!

JimBHibees
07-03-2012, 10:20 AM
But the chance to pull on the green and white......priceless.

Seriously, he was on four grand per week at Rangers. Not a snowbaw's chance.

Cant imagine him or his agent would have agreed to that level of wage when he signed a new 5 year deal in the summer especially as Bolton were credited with an interest.