PDA

View Full Version : NHC (Huns) So it begins

hibee92
06-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Wylde and Celik leave club.

hibee92
06-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Probably should've put this in the big thread. Feel free to merge.

Mikeystewart
06-03-2012, 12:22 PM
I think this particular topic deserves a thread of its own, also on SSN saying 3 other players have left, not sure who they are yet.

easty
06-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Werent Bolton after Wylde earlier in the season? He'll probably go there now.

As for Celik......who?

FastEddieFelson
06-03-2012, 12:28 PM
:banana:

down-the-slope
06-03-2012, 12:47 PM
What did Ally say - 'we are not quitters'?well some of your players are... Rats starting to jump

Being reported players asking to be released...Agents must smell a quick buck - unusual outside of windows....

The fans turn up in numbers and show their support (and fair play to most of them for that) but the players just look after themselves........

blackpoolhibs
06-03-2012, 12:49 PM
What did Ally say - 'we are not quitters'?well some of your players are... Rats starting to jump

Being reported players asking to be released...Agents must smell a quick buck - unusual outside of windows....

The fans turn up in numbers and show their support (and fair play to most of them for that) but the players just look after themselves........

And that will always be the case now. Give me the big hitters now. :pray:

Vini1875
06-03-2012, 12:52 PM

I watched the highlights v hearts and it looked to me like a lot of empty seats. The huns will start slipping away as the season wears on. No surrender my a##e when they are getting beat they disappear. The staff and fans are full of bluster but when it comes down to it they will not stand up, they will just moan and blame everyone else.

Tha Cabbage Kid
06-03-2012, 12:59 PM
I watched the highlights v hearts and it looked to me like a lot of empty seats. The huns will start slipping away as the season wears on. No surrender my a##e when they are getting beat they disappear. The staff and fans are full of bluster but when it comes down to it they will not stand up, they will just moan and blame everyone else.

yeah thats funny! no surrender! thats because for soo long they didnt have to worry about surrendering anything as they thought they were invincible. but clearly, they were wrong :devil:

blaikie
06-03-2012, 01:01 PM

100% Agree,

Few Huns I know went to the Hearts game soon as it went 1-2 they were off, they openly admitted it. The slow death of these mutants is fantastic :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
06-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Ian Paisley will be turning in his ditch :faf:

down-the-slope
06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
And that will always be the case now. Give me the big hitters now. :pray:

Not going to happen....the Administrators job (forget its football for a minute) is to strip out costs but where practical maintain assets so as to make it attractive to purchasers....

In this case its high earning 'jimmy white' players who will be booted...or those with less than year left on contract...your 'asset' players (those they gave recent long contracts to) who are decent will be kept as they have a 'book value' and are either an asset to sell next window or for purchaser to build revamped 'business' round

So doubt McGregor / Davis / Naysmith / Whitty / Aluko will not i think be going anywhere....

Broadfoot / Alexander / Healy / Lafferty / McCulloch / Papac are my guess for the exit....

Andy74
06-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Ian Paisley will be turning in his ditch :faf:

Still alive is he not? :confused:

blaikie
06-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Still alive is he not? :confused:

Sure is ... Playing centre half next week against Dundee United.

Greentinted
06-03-2012, 01:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOQ7GuTndQ4

A tad presumptuous Alistair no? :greengrin

crewetollhibee
06-03-2012, 01:23 PM
:top marks
Sure is ... Playing centre half next week against Dundee United.
:top marksJust spat my coffee out there !!!!

SteveHFC
06-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Apparently Davis has asked to leave.

Its a random Twitter source though so might not be true at all

frazeHFC
06-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Remember though, it's our fault, we're the cheats. :faf:

hibee92
06-03-2012, 01:38 PM
I think this particular topic deserves a thread of its own, also on SSN saying 3 other players have left, not sure who they are yet.

Guaranteed or just rumours?

WindyMiller
06-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Kyle Bartley gone.

Meh!:rolleyes:

Get on with it Admins!

Sylar
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
As a loan fixture, Bartley was always guaranteed to be going.

Wouldn't be surprised if McGregor was one of them - wasn't keen on the paycuts, has a long list of suitors and they have substantial backup in Alexander.

SteveHFC
06-03-2012, 01:47 PM
So that's

Wylde
Cellik
Bartley

gone

Who's next?

Hibercelona
06-03-2012, 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOQ7GuTndQ4

A tad presumptuous Alistair no? :greengrin

:tee hee:

The rest will be walking away if they can't pay their bus fares.

ancienthibby
06-03-2012, 01:53 PM
As a loan fixture, Bartley was always guaranteed to be going.

Wouldn't be surprised if McGregor was one of them - wasn't keen on the paycuts, has a long list of suitors and they have substantial backup in Alexander.

Tom English was on Newsnight last night making a strong case for Alexander to go. In the two years he's been at Rankhurs, he's played in just 12 games at an average cost of £96,000 per game!!

He'll be gone and the U-19 goalie will stay, I'd imagine.

Captain Trips
06-03-2012, 02:00 PM
So that's

Wylde
Cellik
Bartley

gone

Who's next?

Not sure if Bartley has actually gone.

hibbybob
06-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Not going to happen....the Administrators job (forget its football for a minute) is to strip out costs but where practical maintain assets so as to make it attractive to purchasers....

In this case its high earning 'jimmy white' players who will be booted...or those with less than year left on contract...your 'asset' players (those they gave recent long contracts to) who are decent will be kept as they have a 'book value' and are either an asset to sell next window or for purchaser to build revamped 'business' round

So doubt McGregor / Davis / Naysmith / Whitty / Aluko will not i think be going anywhere....

Broadfoot / Alexander / Healy / Lafferty / McCulloch / Papac are my guess for the exit....

I think you could add Wallace to that list despite the fact they haven't even paid for him!! At least it's only Hearts they are shafting!!

down-the-slope
06-03-2012, 02:02 PM
So with what are they going to pay the "asset players" with?

The 3/4 of budget still left - yes cash flow will be an issue...but should not bring liquidation in itself as long as projected future income and expenditure are close

Engels74
06-03-2012, 02:03 PM
So that's

Wylde
Cellik
Bartley

gone

Who's next?

Rumours are there is many more to :singing: 'follow follow' :singing: :greengrin

WindyMiller
06-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Bartley not leaving, yet.

Sorry for the bad info.

down-the-slope
06-03-2012, 02:04 PM
I think you could add Wallace to that list despite the fact they haven't even paid for him!! At least it's only Hearts they are shafting!!

:agree: agree

blaikie
06-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Papac away apprently, Text from a Rangers fan :greengrin

leithsansiro
06-03-2012, 05:16 PM
To be fair to Wylde, he says he's left in order to ensure that non-football staff don't have to. Maybe just words, but his sentiments are spot on. Should be applauded. He knows he'll get a wage elsewhere but the same couldn't be guaranteed for the army of folk it takes to run all of the day to day stuff at a club.

ancienthibby
06-03-2012, 05:29 PM
To be fair to Wylde, he says he's left in order to ensure that non-football staff don't have to. Maybe just words, but his sentiments are spot on. Should be applauded. He knows he'll get a wage elsewhere but the same couldn't be guaranteed for the army of folk it takes to run all of the day to day stuff at a club.

To be clear - many of the Rankgers non-playing staff are not employees of the club.

They are employees of contracting companies such as catering.

Does not change the possibility that some of them may be made redundant. And that's where our sympathies should go!

Not to the Neil Alexanders on £96,000 per game played !!

leithsansiro
06-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Not to the Neil Alexanders on £96,000 per game played !!

I have no sympathies with that situation at all. This is exactly why they are in the mess that they are in.