PDA

View Full Version : Scotland v Australia @ ER

Frazerbob
04-03-2012, 08:41 AM
15th August......of course PM's knew this weeks ago.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/scotland_to_play_easter_road_friendly_against_aust ralia_1_2152915?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

:saltireflag

hfc rd
04-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Good news. Also what was the u21's game that was going to be played at ER as well? Was it Italy or someone else again?

James Connolly
04-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Good to see ER getting used for an international game.

Still wouldn't go and watch Scotland, as long as that arrogant imbecile is in charge!

Danderhall Hibs
04-03-2012, 10:29 AM
I knew this weeks ago and I'm not a PM! Pat on the back for me!

Forza Fred
04-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Good news!

Ive been in regular contact with one of the Aussie players for years , and have been trying to convince him for a good number of those years to finish his career at Hibs!!

Hopefully he'll get to play in this game, fall in love with Edinburgh and Easter Road, and immediately resettle there and sign for us!

Jamesie
04-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Good news!

Ive been in regular contact with one of the Aussie players for years , and have been trying to convince him for a good number of those years to finish his career at Hibs!!

Hopefully he'll get to play in this game, fall in love with Edinburgh and Easter Road, and immediately resettle there and sign for us!

Would that be a goalkeeper by any chance Fred?! :greengrin

SteveHFC
04-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Will be going to this :aok:

NAE NOOKIE
04-03-2012, 02:08 PM
After the SFAs frankly shamefull decision to base the under 21s at St Mirren, therefore making it difficult for East Coast fans to see either version of the national team, the least they can do is chuck us a bone by playing an international at ER or Pittodrie, even if it is only a friendly.

Madonna or Bon Jovi or somebody must have booked Hampden that day.

Deffo go to this one if I can ... 2 reasons: 1) Might be a chance to see what ER looks like full ..... 2) coz its the summer might be a reasonable Australian support to create an atmosphere.

Posh Swanny
04-03-2012, 02:49 PM
After the SFAs frankly shamefull decision to base the under 21s at St Mirren, therefore making it difficult for East Coast fans to see either version of the national team, the least they can do is chuck us a bone by playing an international at ER or Pittodrie, even if it is only a friendly.

Deffo go to this one if I can ... 2 reasons: 1) Might be a chance to see what ER looks like full ..... 2) coz its the summer might be a reasonable Australian support to create an atmosphere.

There'll be plenty of 'em in town at that time of year!

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2012, 10:03 PM
I knew this weeks ago and I'm not a PM! Pat on the back for me!

So did I and I'm not a PM and I'm English!!!!! Double pat on the back for me :greengrin

Gus Fring
05-03-2012, 09:07 AM

I think it's because the Olympic football is played at Hampden a fortnight before so its unfair for Glasgow to get all that football

Judas Iscariot
05-03-2012, 09:27 AM
There'll be plenty of 'em in town at that time of year!

But will they be on the database :cool2:

Gatecrasher
05-03-2012, 11:46 AM
It says on the Hibs Official site that theres an U21 game v Italy as well