PDA

View Full Version : "Lets drop to division 3 and start again"

R'Albin
03-03-2012, 05:53 PM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=212771&st=0

Simply put, we should **** off elsewhere, even to the SFL and sit back and laugh at the death of the SPL

**** them all, cheating *******s

:faf:

Poor wee souls... :hilarious

(Credit goes to Mainboy for the link:wink:)

Saorsa
03-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Be better if they dropped of the face of the planet.

SteveHFC
03-03-2012, 05:54 PM

(Credit goes to Pa Saikou Kujabi for the link:wink:)

Fixed that for you :wink:

Littlest Hobo
03-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Oh how I would love this to be true. We could tell the T.V companies to stick it were the sun don't shine, far too much footie ont tele.

Speedy
03-03-2012, 05:59 PM
but once we get this massive investment from all these serious bidders, we can reduce the price of everything and go with a team of young boys

either way lets get to **** from this abomination of a league

I can't tell if this is a wind up or not :greengrin

R'Albin
03-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Fixed that for you :wink:

Sorry :wink:

Hibercelona
03-03-2012, 06:06 PM
So we're all cheating bassas now. :faf:

Imagine clubs and companies demanding the money back that they are owed..... bunch of cheats, the lot of them. :greengrin

:lolrangers: :giruy:

neilmartinrocks
03-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Simply put, we should **** off elsewhere, even to the SFL and sit back and laugh at the death of the SPL

**** them all, cheating *******s

and i thought the yams were a bunch of deluded ****witts.

lyonhibs
03-03-2012, 06:18 PM
It's not the sentiment I disagree with - indeed, a rather more sane Hun mate says he'd prefer - if they get liqudated - to take the medicine and start from the bottom of the pile - but some of the opinions on there on who's fault it is that Rangers are in this mess are mind-boggling.

greenlex
03-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Be better if they dropped of the face of the planet.
Not far enough. J

essexhibee
03-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Dear god....WE ARE THE CHEATS?!?!?

Sod them I hope they rot.

hibee92
03-03-2012, 06:52 PM
It must be a nightmare getting cheated out all of those titles. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Hibernia&Alba
03-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Dear god....WE ARE THE CHEATS?!?!?

Sod them I hope they rot.

You have to hand it to them for bare faced, shameless cheek.

HibsNZ
03-03-2012, 07:08 PM
I thought it was Celtic fans that we're paranoid! Thank the good lord that as a 5 year old I chose ta follow the Hibs imagine being a part of the horrible bassas that are aligned ta that mob.
Horrible horrible football club!!

NAE NOOKIE
03-03-2012, 07:18 PM
WOW !!!

I have read some deluded mind boggling crap on the internet in my time, but I seriously find it UNBELIEVABLE that the comments on that thread are not supposed to be a joke. If it is a serious thread and the people posting actually think their comments are in any way accurate, then basically they should be sectioned.

Rangers and Celtic and the deluded morons who follow them can GTF what an embarrassement they truly are !!!

bighairyfaeleith
03-03-2012, 07:36 PM
I genuinely cant stop laughing at how thick those ****ers are, they make the herts look like fine upstanding members of society!!

Wonder who too the moral high ground at that game today, hearts the peado sympathisers or rangers the tax thiefs. Hard call!!

leithsansiro
03-03-2012, 07:45 PM
How rude all of the ungrateful Hibs.net (http://Hibs.net) posters are!

Come on boys, get with the genuine belief because everyone else should be grateful for all that the (glorious) Rangers have gifted us - the secretarian bile, the chronic overspending, the overpaying of players (and thus forcing other clubs to spend outwith their means). Yes, clearly we have much to be grateful for. Sincere thanks Rangers, cheers for all the great memories.

Oh, and clearly you can see their point about the SFA and the referees all being against them. Go on, bet you can't name a single instance of them grabbing a jammy last minute penalty at Ibrox or other teams have goals wrongly chopped off. Thought not!

:wink:

Much like caring for a three legged dog with rabies, it would surely just be better for the administrators to take a wee visit to the vets.

IWasThere2016
03-03-2012, 08:05 PM

I find it impossible not to hate them!

Baldy Foghorn
03-03-2012, 08:42 PM

I find it impossible not to hate them!

Ditto

Malonga's Cat
03-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Delusional people. I really do hope they go bust. :aok:

hfc rd
03-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Let them die!!! A disgrace of a football club!!!

Hibercelona
03-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Funny seeing Hearts fans on other forums having their dig as well and calling Rangers fans deluded.

Their irony knows no bounds.

SteveHFC
03-03-2012, 11:54 PM
In the short-term, joining the Portuguese Liga :faf:

Another classic from Rangers media.

.Sean.
04-03-2012, 03:00 AM
It must be a nightmare getting cheated out all of those titles. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Precisely Ace. Imagine having to often settle for just the one piece of silverwear.

My heart bleeds. I'd call them a Hun sdo-and-so usually, but I'll get the cells for that these days.

aberhibsfc
04-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Delude deluge.

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Pathetic pandering to their own self importance, and what is making me annoyed is that there has almost been a 24 hour a-day Hunathon from pundits and other football people who really should know better. Geoff Brown's article in todays Sunday Post is real slimy, self contradicting guff. Teams and managers will have more pressure to keep costs down?? If they had done that at Ibroke then we are not having his scenario surely?

Pretty Boy
04-03-2012, 10:08 AM
I hate them so much.

I'd call them a certain word begininng with h but I might get the jail.

basehibby
04-03-2012, 10:38 AM

:hilarious:rotflmao::LOL::tee hee::lolrangers::dummytit:

Hilarious stuff - oh the incredible irony that this stupid erse is calling the rest of the SPL CHEATS!!! WWWWHHHHOOOSHHHH!

FWIW I fully endorse his proposal that they should be relegated to Div 3.

Hibernia Na Eir
04-03-2012, 10:59 AM
wonder how many English people would want RFC in their leagues now???
ha bloody ha!

poolman
04-03-2012, 01:52 PM

WAH!!!! :boo hoo: Is wis thae big boys that threw us oot the Big Hoose wat did us :boo hoo:

Dashing Bob S
04-03-2012, 02:34 PM
I hate them so much.

I'd call them a certain word begininng with h but I might get the jail.

Huck the Funs.

DH1875
04-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Oh how I would love this to be true. We could tell the T.V companies to stick it were the sun don't shine, far too much footie ont tele. TV deal is out the window anyway. Even if their in the SPL next year there's every chance they'd end up bottom 6, what happens to their 4 games a season then. Better yet, what happens if Rangers finish bottom next season, do they stop the team from the 1st coming up? If so, then Scottish football really would be dead.

silverhibee
04-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Worth another viewing just to let everyone know how thick they are. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=explaining+debt+to+a+hun&oq=explaining&aq=0z&aqi=g-z1g9&aql=&gs_sm=1&gs_upl=3218l7869l0l11446l10l10l0l2l2l0l86l567l8l8l 0

silverhibee
04-03-2012, 03:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPcpsv-OAjA&feature=endscreen :greengrin

aberhibsfc
04-03-2012, 04:34 PM
:agree:
Huck the Funs.

Cower of shunts.

Newry Hibs
04-03-2012, 04:39 PM
I like the way they assume they could go straight to division 3. Surely New Hun FC would have to apply like all the other teams when Gretna went bust. Would be funny if they had to play West of Scotland or Highland league or whatever.

jgl07
04-03-2012, 04:51 PM
I like the way they assume they could go straight to division 3. Surely New Hun FC would have to apply like all the other teams when Gretna went bust. Would be funny if they had to play West of Scotland or Highland league or whatever.

Do you really think that the SFL would opt for Gala Fairydean in preference to New Rangers in the third division.

The same would apply to Hearts.

If Rangers were forced out of the SPL and caused the Sky/ESPN deal to collapse, this could easily push Hearts over the edge.

woody47
04-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Do you really think that the SFL would opt for Gala Fairydean in preference to New Rangers in the third division.

If Rangers were forced out of the SPL and caused the Sky/ESPN deal to collapse, this could easily push Hearts over the edge.

Two birds with the one stone. Superb :thumbsup:

As for these morons on the teddy bear site, I just can't believe that they are blaming a conspiracy against them is the reason they are in the predicament that they have found themselves and not the fact that they have cheated their way to titles and cups for years through mis-management and spending over what they could afford.

Phil D. Rolls
04-03-2012, 05:55 PM
:agree:

Cower of shunts.

Trying a cunning stunt to get off with paying ther bills.

The_Todd
04-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Any time I feel sorry for Rangers fans I read RangersMedia and I remember that it's not a minority of Rangers fans who are knuckle draggers, it's a very vocal majority. I've never in my life encountered such bile, hatred and 17th century attitudes. It makes Kickback look like a beacon of liberal discussion.

I hope they're defunct quicker than you can say "Third Lanark".

Newry Hibs
04-03-2012, 07:08 PM

Not for one minute - but I like the thought that they should apply and not just be invited. It would quite funny them relying on other clubs to vote them in (even if it was unanimous).