PDA

View Full Version : Soares and Stack

stewthehibee
03-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Just seen on SSN that the pair have injurys and may be doubtful for today!!!

Titch
03-03-2012, 08:52 AM

Not too fussed about stack brown more than capable of replacing him soares is a different matter

Scouse Hibee
03-03-2012, 08:58 AM

Fenlon alluded to keeping Soares fit in one of his recent interviews, hope he's not gonna be stop/start with injuries throughout his loan!

Not too bothered about Stack as prefer Brown anyway.

stewthehibee
03-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Not too fussed about stack brown more than capable of replacing him soares is a different matter

Yes agree Soeres would be a big miss after his game last week.

hfc rd
03-03-2012, 09:38 AM
I don't mind Stack being out. However I really hope Tom Soares is ok. This guy has been brilliant in his last two games for us against killie at er and rugby park. However maybe PF is thinking that he would rather have Soares fit for the cup game v Ayr next sat and then the following week for the derby.

marti1875
03-03-2012, 09:46 AM
I was confused as well when i saw SSN team news this morning about this.
On reading yesterdays EEN football pullout there's no such hint at all of any injuries to Stack or Soares.
A 2 page spread interview with Soares talking about todays game and also no mention of injuries :confused: and looking forward to the game.

Billy Whizz
03-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Fenlon mentioned on his interview that both were injured but were hoping to train on Friday

SMAXXA
03-03-2012, 10:04 AM
I don't mind Stack being out. However I really hope Tom Soares is ok. This guy has been brilliant in his last two games for us against killie at er and rugby park. However maybe PF is thinking that he would rather have Soares fit for the cup game v Ayr next sat and then the following week for the derby.

I wouldn't think so, every game is a cup final and we need our strongest team each game. I don't think pf would do anything like save him for those games.