PDA

View Full Version : Seating Tickets Ayr United Cup Game - Help Required for Dialysis Patient

Colognehibee
29-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Can anyone help me? I am a dialysis patient and season-ticket holder in the West Stand. I try to go to as many Hibs away-games as possible too. Hubbie and I are planning to travel to Ayr next Saturday but there isn't a seating ticket to be had. I am not very good standing for long periods of time due to problems with low BP. Is anybody willing to exchange two seating tickets against 2 standing tickets? Would be a life-saver! I'd be so disappointed if I couldn't go through. Let me know if anybody can help! Many, many thanks. GGTTH. :flag:

PatHead
29-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Can't help but might be worth getting in touch with Ayr and see if they can help. They are bound to have spare seats

19AYR10
01-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Can anyone help me? I am a dialysis patient and season-ticket holder in the West Stand. I try to go to as many Hibs away-games as possible too. Hubbie and I are planning to travel to Ayr next Saturday but there isn't a seating ticket to be had. I am not very good standing for long periods of time due to problems with low BP. Is anybody willing to exchange two seating tickets against 2 standing tickets? Would be a life-saver! I'd be so disappointed if I couldn't go through. Let me know if anybody can help! Many, many thanks. GGTTH. :flag:

Give the club a ring and explain your situation. I'm sure they'll make room for you next to the Hibs fans.

Tickets will be available from the Club Shop, online and by calling 01292 263435 option 5.

frazeHFC
01-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Give the club a ring and explain your situation. I'm sure they'll make room for you next to the Hibs fans.

Tickets will be available from the Club Shop, online and by calling 01292 263435 option 5.

A call is the only option in this case though, as the tickets are sold out. :wink:

CallumLaidlaw
01-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Colognehibee, will send you a PM