PDA

View Full Version : Ibiza

skyehibee
29-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Looking to book an all inclusive holiday to ibiza in the summer. Whats the best website to use to book that? Trying to get myself a good deal.

Cheers

bingo70
01-03-2012, 06:15 AM
I've booked my last couple of holidays on the teletext website and both times they've been a fair bit cheaper than anyone else so might be worth giving them a go

CallumLaidlaw
01-03-2012, 08:09 AM
Icelolly.com is pretty good. As above, teletext also

Since90+2
01-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Looking to book an all inclusive holiday to ibiza in the summer. Whats the best website to use to book that? Trying to get myself a good deal.

Cheers

If your going on a lads holiday I would say theres no need to go all inclusive. The West End is dirt cheap if in a group and you will have more of a laugh pub crawling than sitting in the hotel bar.

.Sean.
01-03-2012, 06:43 PM
If your going on a lads holiday I would say theres no need to go all inclusive. The West End is dirt cheap if in a group and you will have more of a laugh pub crawling than sitting in the hotel bar.

Try telling this to a couple of my mates.

We're booking up for Malia tomorrow and a few of them are insisting on all-inclusive. It's £520, the price doesn't put me off at all but am I **** sitting around a Hotel for a week.

Calvin
01-03-2012, 06:48 PM
I've never been on a lads holiday to Spain or Greece (not really my scene) but a few mates that have have spoken highly of AI, their reasoning being that drinks are so expensive inside the clubs in Ibiza that you can get loaded up with as much vodka as you like, then go out steaming and not have to bother about getting more drink.

I have to say that I'd personally want to go AI though - one of the best things about travel is the foreign cuisine and trying out wee local restaurants every night! No chance I'd be eating burgers and chips and pasta in the hotel every night.

DH1875
01-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Went last year AI to Ibiza and had a ball. Booked the old fashion way and went with first choice. Found a good deal on their web site and booked it.

BroxburnHibee
01-03-2012, 10:33 PM
I was in Ibiza last year. We stayed in Cala Gracio at the Hotel Tanit (http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g652116-d289667-Reviews-Fiesta_Hotel_Tanit-Sant_Antoni_de_Portmany_Ibiza_Balearic_Islands.htm l) which is about a 20 minute walk from the West End.

Last year was the first time I have done AI as, like others have said, I usually prefer to sample the local restaurants but we got it as a deal so I thought I'd give it a go.

I loved it - the hotel restaurant was big enough that you had a decent choice every night plus if you're taking kids the fact they can go to the bar themselves as often as they wanted was a big plus point (they even got bored of the free ice-cream after a few days :greengrin)

I have to say there was plenty of the club going people staying at our hotel (you would see them all trouping back in the morning when you put the towels down) and I did think it was actually a good idea as you didn't need to worry about having enough money for food :greengrin

If I was at the 'lads holiday' stage in my life again then AI would definitely be something I would have done.

PS. Not sure if you've been before but the Sunset Strip is awesome :thumbsup:

HibeeDaz6270
04-03-2012, 10:05 PM
www.lowcostholidays.com

www.holidaynights.co.uk

MoscowHibs
05-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Best way I find is go to http://www.booking.com/ for a cheap hotel, and get yer flight from http://www.skyscanner.net/ , I have saved hundreds of pounds this way. The skyscanner site can also find you a hotel, but the booking.com website is good for comparison.