PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom teeth

Speedy
28-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Got 2 out this morning...what a crap day it's been

Jack
28-02-2012, 02:16 PM
oooooo its the day after that's the worse.

Just kidding ;-)

Koom
28-02-2012, 05:29 PM
should be in the thread "the worst pain you have ever had".........paracetamol and ibrufen will help

Speedy
28-02-2012, 05:32 PM
should be in the thread "the worst pain you have ever had".........paracetamol and ibrufen will help

:greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
29-02-2012, 06:00 PM
I was lucky in the sense that three of my four wisdom teeth came through perfectly fine. But...and it's a bit but.... the bottom right hand side tooth came through impacted and was a nightmare. No pain, but only half of it pushed through the gum, and it weakened my back tooth so badly that it had to be removed to make room for the wisdom tooth. Then I had to have the wisdom tooth removed in hospital. I was given a local aneasthetic whilst the dentist took a hammer and chisel (not joking) to the tooth and then stitched me up with something lie shoelace. Horrible experience for the next few days - I could barely open my mouth. That was for one for wisdom tooth, so God knows what it's like to have all four removed at once. I still think of that experience very regularly.

Speedy
29-02-2012, 09:01 PM
I was lucky in the sense that three of my four wisdom teeth came through perfectly fine. But...and it's a bit but.... the bottom right hand side tooth came through impacted and was a nightmare. No pain, but only half of it pushed through the gum, and it weakened my back tooth so badly that it had to be removed to make room for the wisdom tooth. Then I had to have the wisdom tooth removed in hospital. I was given a local aneasthetic whilst the dentist took a hammer and chisel (not joking) to the tooth and then stitched me up with something lie shoelace. Horrible experience for the next few days - I could barely open my mouth. That was for one for wisdom tooth, so God knows what it's like to have all four removed at once. I still think of that experience very regularly.

Ouch!

More http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/DentalSurgicalExtraction.jpg

than http://toothachereliefreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tooth-extraction.jpg then

jabis
29-02-2012, 09:13 PM

Jimmy Carr would pay ££££££ for that,:greengrin

sorry.