PDA

View Full Version : overconfident for QF game?

monktonharp
27-02-2012, 11:54 PM
could we be? the signs are that we are taking a fantastic support down there, romance of the cup,holy grail, on a high after Killie etc, but Ayr United despite there lowly position, have turned in a couple of excellent league performances recently, and I think they have acouple o' games in hand to those just above them, naw? I hope Pat Fenlon,or his staff have been actually at some of their games recently. we owe them a good going over.I do think of the semi-final with Franck Sazee in charge, emptied by them at Hampden, sitting on the bus when wee ayr laddies were givin' us the vickies!! singing we can see ye sneakin' oot! I hope we give them a serious hiding obviously, but when it comes down to it, if it ends up a replay at the holy ground, then so be it.

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 12:09 AM
WTF yes lets all walk around faces tripping us expecting to lose that will sort it out we had a great win at killie lets enjoy it maybe best ypu pack your pc and take it back to the shop and tell them your too dour to own one

frazeHFC
28-02-2012, 12:15 AM
WTF yes lets all walk around faces tripping us expecting to lose that will sort it out we had a great win at killie lets enjoy it maybe best ypu pack your pc and take it back to the shop and tell them your too dour to own one

Why would you even make such a stupid post?

The OP is just pointing out the exact reality of the situation. I am buzzing for it, especially after recent games (Killie x 2, Dons, 'Well) i have been optimistic saying 'we will win' etc, but in reality, they beat us last time, they have beat us at Hampden, why shouldn't we be weary of them?

monktonharp
28-02-2012, 12:31 AM

The OP is just pointing out the exact reality of the situation. I am buzzing for it, especially after recent games (Killie x 2, Dons, 'Well) i have been optimistic saying 'we will win' etc, but in reality, they beat us last time, they have beat us at Hampden, why shouldn't we be weary of them?yup, thanks for a wee bit of backing there mate, aye ma face is pure trippin' me right enough! I dont fully understand about taking my pc somewhere, I find it hard enough to start the bloody thing at times:greengrin but ,ffs, lighten up other gadgey, only pointing out that we are HFC, ANYHING CAN HAPPEN!! I do think we are due to skelp this lot, but if it means taking them back to ER, and then getting to Hampden, I'd be a happy hibby bunny!

Dashing Bob S
28-02-2012, 12:47 AM
yup, thanks for a wee bit of backing there mate, aye ma face is pure trippin' me right enough! I dont fully understand about taking my pc somewhere, I find it hard enough to start the bloody thing at times:greengrin but ,ffs, lighten up other gadgey, only pointing out that we are HFC, ANYHING CAN HAPPEN!! I do think we are due to skelp this lot, but if it means taking them back to ER, and then getting to Hampden, I'd be a happy hibby bunny!

Hibs wlll crush Ayr.

cabbageandribs1875
28-02-2012, 01:13 AM
my sister and bro inlaws 33rd wedding anniversary on the 10th , we won our SC game that day in 1979 :agree: 2-1 against the yamboids at ER :cb ralph callachan and big gordon rae, same scoreline please :thumbsup:

monktonharp
28-02-2012, 01:22 AM
Hibs wlll crush Ayr.that'll be rerr if we crush ayr, wi' time to spare.you goin there,ayr that is?

Viva_Palmeiras
28-02-2012, 05:34 AM
Whilst understandable given our hibstory Perhaps we need to turn over a new leaf when it comes to supporting hibs in the SC in particular. Heads both on pitch and in the stands shouldn't go down if we face adversity.
I think the psychology linked with the history can be our undoing. So the harsh realities of the SC should be suspended for the duration of the game.
Preparation is the key. Calm heads. Fate will do the rest.
I don't know if this will finally be our year - it would be just like us tho so I put a tenner on at 20-1 ;)

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 05:45 AM

The OP is just pointing out the exact reality of the situation. I am buzzing for it, especially after recent games (Killie x 2, Dons, 'Well) i have been optimistic saying 'we will win' etc, but in reality, they beat us last time, they have beat us at Hampden, why shouldn't we be weary of them?

get a grip there was no positives in OPs post
if the 2 of you think we should be scared of a team a whole league below us then you be scared im not saying we cant lose
im just confident WE WILL WIN for the life of me i canmt under stand how

1 the OP would go to a game if thats his confidence in Hibs

2 or how you cant see the negativity in the ops post(its no wonder we never get anywhere in the cup with this coming from ALLEGED FANS )

FANS GET BEHIND THE TEAM

they do not spout fear that we will lose to a team bottom of the league below us i suggest if you cant be confident of beating them
why would you even go to matches :pfgwa

Dinkydoo
28-02-2012, 05:48 AM
I was at the game at Hampden all those years ago; we're due for some revenge.

We WILL win.

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 05:51 AM
and even if we should agree with the OP what would he or you suggest then not going, pull out the cup, there is no point in spouting that pish try and be more positive OP or are just 1 of these grunts that post pish like this so later if it happens you can say i told you all so listen to me everyone sad sad sad
the reply to this should be fun

Hibernia&Alba
28-02-2012, 06:14 AM
I think you're being very harsh, huggie. The OP was hardly being fatalistic about the match, but was just saying we'll need to be on our game. Away ties in the cup are potentially tricky, particularly when it comes to Hibs in the cup. Ayr are going to be right for up it, and we'll need to match their attitude. Unfair to accuse Monkton of positioning him/herself (sorry I don't know your gender, but who's the lovely lady in your avatar, your daughter? :whistle:) for an 'I told you so' moment, IMHO. A wee bit of an aggressive response to a reasonable point, mate.

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 06:18 AM
I think you're being very harsh, huggie. The OP was hardly being fatalistic about the match, but was just saying we'll need to be on our game. Away ties in the cup are potentially tricky, particularly when it comes to Hibs in the cup. Ayr are going to be right for up it, and we'll need to match their attitude. Unfair to accuse Monkton of positioning him/herself (sorry I don't know your gender, but whose the lovely lady in your avatar, your daughter? :whistle:) for an 'I told you so' moment, IMHO. A wee bit of an aggressive response to a reasonable point, mate.

ok sorry just one thing though please point out the aggresive part of my original post ahem if you can find it that is

Hibernia&Alba
28-02-2012, 06:28 AM
ok sorry just one thing though please point out the aggresive part of my original post ahem if you can find it that is

Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go, but the tone of your response was a bit OTT towards the point being made. We need to be ready for Ayr to play the match of their lives.

PeeJay
28-02-2012, 06:30 AM

How about "WTF" .... :faf:?

I think the OP is quite justified in saying we should treat Ayr with due respect - we're on their turf and we will need to work hard and be professional to get through .... I admire your optimism though :greengrin

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 06:30 AM
I think you're being very harsh, huggie. The OP was hardly being fatalistic about the match, but was just saying we'll need to be on our game. Away ties in the cup are potentially tricky, particularly when it comes to Hibs in the cup. Ayr are going to be right for up it, and we'll need to match their attitude. Unfair to accuse Monkton of positioning him/herself (sorry I don't know your gender, but whose the lovely lady in your avatar, your daughter? :whistle:) for an 'I told you so' moment, IMHO. A wee bit of an aggressive response to a reasonable point, mate.

and for the record every team has to be on their game for any game i just cant see the point of the post what did the op expect we should all what stop thinking we will win i could see the point
of being a bit negative about the killie game away to a team well above us in the league but come on if we cant look forward to a great QF result against a bottom 1st div club then we may all as well pack it in
no matter how hot the girl in the pic is:aok:

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 06:34 AM
How about "WTF" .... :faf:?

I think the OP is quite justified in saying we should treat Ayr with due respect - we're on their turf and we will need to work hard and be professional to get through .... I admire your optimism though :greengrin

WTF is hardly agressive:faf: if it is to you christ your telly must be off by 9pm before the watershed WTF is a question not a threat :aok:

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-02-2012, 06:43 AM
In the last cup game at Ayr, I knew that we would get beat. Knew that when that goal went in, it was game over. Have to say the same for Ross County away. Sickened with that late winner, but deep down, not surprised. Not getting those vibes just now.

PeeJay
28-02-2012, 06:49 AM
WTF is hardly agressive:faf: if it is to you christ your telly must be off by 9pm before the watershed WTF is a question not a threat :aok:

You asked a question (?), I pointed out what I understood to be the aggressive part: if you choose to believe that "WTF" is not aggressive then OK - when I used to stay in the UK that would have been viewed as a pretty agressive opener, still - I've been away a wee while now ...

BTW - I live in Berlin: we don't have a watershed :wink:...

marinello59
28-02-2012, 07:12 AM
could we be? the signs are that we are taking a fantastic support down there, romance of the cup,holy grail, on a high after Killie etc, but Ayr United despite there lowly position, have turned in a couple of excellent league performances recently, and I think they have acouple o' games in hand to those just above them, naw? I hope Pat Fenlon,or his staff have been actually at some of their games recently. we owe them a good going over.I do think of the semi-final with Franck Sazee in charge, emptied by them at Hampden, sitting on the bus when wee ayr laddies were givin' us the vickies!! singing we can see ye sneakin' oot! I hope we give them a serious hiding obviously, but when it comes down to it, if it ends up a replay at the holy ground, then so be it.

I don't think we do overconfidence any more. I think we can always expect the unexpected though. :greengrin
Ayr are a decent side, taking nothing for granted but I fancy us a to get a result more than I would have done a few weeks ago. Really looking forward to the day out as well.

HNA6
28-02-2012, 07:16 AM
if the 2 of you think we should be scared of a team a whole league below us then you be scared im not saying we cant lose

2 or how you cant see the negativity in the ops post(its no wonder we never get anywhere in the cup with this coming from ALLEGED FANS )

FANS GET BEHIND THE TEAM

they do not spout fear that we will lose to a team bottom of the league below us i suggest if you cant be confident of beating them
why would you even go to matches :pfgwaWanna come down from yer high horse !! dont think there is anything in the op's post to warrant the responses you have just spouted..also there is nothing "alleged" about his support ..if your travelling to Ayr ..im sure he will be delighted to keep you a seat on the bus he runs ..:aok:

Hibbyradge
28-02-2012, 07:23 AM
WTF is a question not a threat

If WTF is a question, what's the answer?

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 07:23 AM
Wanna come down from yer high horse !! dont think there is anything in the op's post to warrant the responses you have just spouted..also there is nothing "alleged" about his support ..if your travelling to Ayr ..im sure he will be delighted to keep you a seat on the bus he runs ..:aok:

no thanks would rather get there in a positive mood

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 07:25 AM
If WTF is a question, what's the answer?

the answer is the same as the one that led to the girl in your avatar doing what shes doing if you find out what that is do share:aok:

marinello59
28-02-2012, 07:28 AM

I'm struggling to see just what it was that pushed your buttons regarding the OP. Seems balanced enough to me and certainly didn't read like he was writing us off.

Seveno
28-02-2012, 07:29 AM
Calm down, guys.

One reason why the team will not be over confident and will not be allowed to lose to a team from a lower league - Nutsy.

:pfgwa

wearethehibs
28-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Can't believe some of the abuse the OP is getting. I think we will lose. Its what Hibs do, get the fans optimistic about something then **** up. Doesn't mean I shouldn't go to the game, get right behind the team and hope I am proved wrong. Yes we should beat a 1st division side just like we should have beat a 2nd division side last time.

Hibrandenburg
28-02-2012, 07:34 AM
[QUOTE=huggie1875;3130794]get a grip there was no positives in OPs post

FANS GET BEHIND THE TEAM

why would you even go to matches :pfgwa[/QUOTE?

Why do I have images in my head of someone wearing early 80's short shorts, an armless vest, sweatband on the forehead and wearing a dodgy man perm?

frazeHFC
28-02-2012, 07:43 AM

FANS GET BEHIND THE TEAM

Are you 10 or under, cos then i'd understand? If you are saying we are worse fans cos we are not getting too carried away, then that is just laughable beyond belief. I travel a good 150 miles to get to ER. I go to a lot of away games and sing for 90 minutes getting behind the team. If you think not being cocky makes you less of a fan, then you my friend, are a joke.

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Are you 10 or under, cos then i'd understand? If you are saying we are worse fans cos we are not getting too carried away, then that is just laughable beyond belief. I travel a good 150 miles to get to ER. I go to a lot of away games and sing for 90 minutes getting behind the team. If you think not being cocky makes you less of a fan, then you my friend, are a joke.

whos getting carried away io think we will win im not saying we have a god given right to it i justy have to hope our team and fans will be confiden of beating a lower league team who are at the bottom of that league
and the poster going on about the op getting abuse WHERE IS THIS ABUSE and dont say the WTF

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 07:57 AM
[QUOTE=huggie1875;3130794]get a grip there was no positives in OPs post

FANS GET BEHIND THE TEAM

why would you even go to matches :pfgwa[/QUOTE?

Why do I have images in my head of someone wearing early 80's short shorts, an armless vest, sweatband on the forehead and wearing a dodgy man perm?

if thats what you want to picture mate thats your business

frazeHFC
28-02-2012, 08:06 AM
whos getting carried away io think we will win im not saying we have a god given right to it i justy have to hope our team and fans will be confiden of beating a lower league team who are at the bottom of that league
and the poster going on about the op getting abuse WHERE IS THIS ABUSE and dont say the WTF

You made it out that we are not good fans cos we are not overly confident. You wrote that so no point denying you did.

Your making yourself appear like a small child, craving attention who thinks he is an uber fan. Grow up.

franks
28-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Seems you have a sniper on your tail monktonharp, not that it will bother you. Off to ER now to pick up our pre booked tickets for the game. See you on your bus for the game looking forward to it as I know you are, but yes we will have to be up for it.

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 08:21 AM
You made it out that we are not good fans cos we are not overly confident. You wrote that so no point denying you did.

Your making yourself appear like a small child, craving attention who thinks he is an uber fan. Grow up.

ok i will ask one more time what do you think the op was hoping to get out of this post what was the point of it
but to shoot down anyone confident of a win THAT IS WHAT THE POST MEANT its not my fault your to thick to see it
ive posted on here only 106 times hardly craving attention :aok:

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Seems you have a sniper on your tail monktonharp, not that it will bother you. Off to ER now to pick up our pre booked tickets for the game. See you on your bus for the game looking forward to it as I know you are, but yes we will have to be up for it.

why do people insist on making this personal i didnt agree with his post i am not trying to hunt him down get a grip

HH81
28-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Forget the cup game. League game at home this Saturday is more important at this moment in time.

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2012, 08:44 AM
why do people insist on making this personal i didnt agree with his post i am not trying to hunt him down get a grip

Perhaps because you replied to the OP with you and your which made it personal to the OP.
Just a thought like, I can see where you are both coming from TBH.

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Perhaps because you replied to the OP with you and your which made it personal to the OP.
Just a thought like, I can see where you are both coming from TBH.

but come on mate ive been accused of bullying and aggression and no way have i done any of that

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2012, 08:52 AM
but come on mate ive been accused of bullying and aggression and no way have i done any of that

Remember some people have led sheltered lifes. :wink:

Hibbyradge
28-02-2012, 08:54 AM

FANS GET BEHIND THE TEAM

That's about as patronising a post as I've ever read on here.

The OP is right to keep his feet on the ground.

The OP, like me, has seen Hibs knocked out of cups by loads of teams we should have beaten easily.

The names Brechin, Arbroath, Montrose, East Fife, Stirling Albion, Ayr, Hearts, Livingston and Ross County should all serve as a warning to overconfident Hibbies.

Hibbyradge
28-02-2012, 08:56 AM
the answer is the same as the one that led to the girl in your avatar doing what shes doing if you find out what that is do share:aok:

How do you know it's a girl?

Never mind.

--------
28-02-2012, 09:29 AM
That's about as patronising a post as I've ever read on here.

The OP is right to keep his feet on the ground.

The OP, like me, has seen Hibs knocked out of cups by loads of teams we should have beaten easily.

The names Brechin, Arbroath, Montrose, East Fife, Stirling Albion, Ayr, Hearts, Livingston and Ross County should all serve as a warning to overconfident Hibbies.

I think the root of the problem here may lie in the fact that the OP was posted at 6 minutes to 2 this morning.

The second came in at 9 minutes past.

We all tend to see things in a slightly distorted and personal light at that time? Even I'm not my usual balanced and clear-headed self in the wee small hours ....

I can see both sides of the argument. All the teams you list suggest we should be well aware that a place in the semis isn't ours for the taking - we'll have to earn it, and Ayr are more than capable of putting us out of the competition.

But I also vividly remember almost missing the Napoli game in 1968 because I was so busy keeping my feet on the ground I had persuaded myself that we couldn't possibly win. I am SO grateful that my best mate (a Rangers supporter btw) persuaded me to go.

Hope for the best; be prepared for the worst. Four weeks from now our season could have been radically tranformed ....

.... one way or the other. :devil:

frazeHFC
28-02-2012, 09:32 AM
ok i will ask one more time what do you think the op was hoping to get out of this post what was the point of it
but to shoot down anyone confident of a win THAT IS WHAT THE POST MEANT its not my fault your to thick to see it

When you start high school i'd suggest taking English all the way through. It is quite clear that he is not shooting down anyone, he is just being realistic. You have clearly misunderstood the original post, so back down before further embaressing yourself.

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2012, 09:41 AM
When you start high school i'd suggest taking English all the way through. It is quite clear that he is not shooting down anyone, he is just being realistic. You have clearly misunderstood the original post, so back down before further embaressing yourself.

:greengrin Mate, if you quote high school and taking English all the way then spell check before you post just in case :wink:

Keith_M
28-02-2012, 10:02 AM
:greengrin Mate, if you quote high school and taking English all the way then spell check before you post just in case :wink:

Oh dear...

Remember some people have led sheltered lifes. :wink:

....it's "lives", not "lifes".

:wink:

Maybe if youd staid at Hi Skool a bit longer you couldve wrote that better.

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Hibs are gonna pump Ayr United, an easy win to take us through to the semi's. We will also win this Saturday, how confident am i? :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Oh dear...

....it's "lives", not "lifes".

:wink:

Maybe if youd staid at Hi Skool a bit longer you couldve wrote that better.

What's the oh dear for? It was a bit of banter!!

Never went to high school so I'm allowed the odd mistake.
I meant to say a sheltered life.

:greengrin

ShanksSaidNo
28-02-2012, 11:11 AM

150 miles from South Queensferry? You my friend, need a Sat Nav.

Twiglet
28-02-2012, 11:15 AM

Are the cup tickets in?

Saorsa
28-02-2012, 11:38 AM
150 miles from South Queensferry? You my friend, need a Sat Nav.It's that or more fae Nairn though :wink:

Monts
28-02-2012, 12:02 PM

:tee hee:

Lago
28-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Your first post made it personal & from there people responded on kind.

Albion Hibs
28-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Dont know about overconfident. I think if we get a win this weekend we could be going there confident and perhaps rightly so. This weekend will be a decent test, I dont think it is any coincidence we got our two wins against Killie, they play one small guy up front. This weekend will be a decent test for our CH's and I am hopeful they can show a big improvement which will go a long way to getting a win.

That said it is the cup, so there is a risk we could get dumped out by blind nuns regardless of whether or not we pumped Bara the game before!

Viva_Palmeiras
28-02-2012, 12:54 PM

I'd say quick typing and predictive text on the I-moan make readable English a real challenge in a money rich time poor society (well time poor at least)

Kind ******s
VivaPalmeiras

Keith_M
28-02-2012, 12:55 PM
What's the oh dear for? It was a bit of banter!!

Never went to high school so I'm allowed the odd mistake.
I meant to say a sheltered life.

As was mine. The 'Oh Dear' was for you picking up on his English and for what was about to follow......

I've always wanted to use this one :wink:

Calm Down, Calm Down (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/123/352840552_7a9a0a6ec7.jpg)

frazeHFC
28-02-2012, 01:37 PM
150 miles from South Queensferry? You my friend, need a Sat Nav.

:hilarious

Hibs3-2
28-02-2012, 01:42 PM
ayr have only lost, something like, 4 games at home in 2 years!

Saying that i'll be there GGTTH

--------
28-02-2012, 01:52 PM
ayr have only lost, something like, 4 games at home in 2 years!

Saying that i'll be there GGTTH

Then it's high time they lost another one. :cb

This season in the league they've won 3, lost 3, and drawn 6.

They've beaten ICT and Hearts at home, St Mirren away in the League Cup, and Montrose away in a replay, Livi away and Falkirk at home in a replay in the Scottish.

Kilmarnock put them out of the League Cup, 1-0, at Somerset, after extra time late January.

And Annan put them out of the Challenge Cup way back at the start of the season, 1-0, at Somerset.

Their last home League defeat was 0-1 to Morton on November 5.

So my reckoning is they've lost 5 at home this season in all competitions, and gone out at home in boith the other Cups they've played in.

The truth is that we should beat them, provided we actually turn up on the day and work hard and concentrate.

But they're exactly the sort of crew who could pull off a shock result - and we tend to be fragile ...

So we SHOULD go through.

BUT ...

andudare2
28-02-2012, 02:33 PM
why do people insist on making this personal i didnt agree with his post i am not trying to hunt him down get a griptrust me , he is 1 of the last people you would want to hunt down. known o.p for 40 odd years guy is a real hibby, home&away, so i feel he has the right to express his opinion re. being cautious, had our arse bitten to many times in the past, could give a long , long list of defeats from so called underdogs etc,as could monktonharp.

--------
28-02-2012, 02:39 PM

FANS GET BEHIND THE TEAM

and even if we should agree with the OP what would he or you suggest then not going, pull out the cup, there is no point in spouting that pish try and be more positive OP or are just 1 of these grunts that post pish like this so later if it happens you can say i told you all so listen to me everyone sad sad sad
the reply to this should be fun

and for the record every team has to be on their game for any game i just cant see the point of the post what did the op expect we should all what stop thinking we will win i could see the point
of being a bit negative about the killie game away to a team well above us in the league but come on if we cant look forward to a great QF result against a bottom 1st div club then we may all as well pack it in
no matter how hot the girl in the pic is:aok:

Due respect, mate, but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and swims and flies like a duck ....

This has been a good thread. :devil:

JimBHibees
28-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Then it's high time they lost another one. :cb

This season in the league they've won 3, lost 3, and drawn 6.

They've beaten ICT and Hearts at home, St Mirren away in the League Cup, and Montrose away in a replay, Livi away and Falkirk at home in a replay in the Scottish.

Kilmarnock put them out of the League Cup, 1-0, at Somerset, after extra time late January.

And Annan put them out of the Challenge Cup way back at the start of the season, 1-0, at Somerset.

Their last home League defeat was 0-1 to Morton on November 5.

So my reckoning is they've lost 5 at home this season in all competitions, and gone out at home in boith the other Cups they've played in.

The truth is that we should beat them, provided we actually turn up on the day and work hard and concentrate.

But they're exactly the sort of crew who could pull off a shock result - and we tend to be fragile ...

So we SHOULD go through.

BUT ...

That game was at Hampden in the semi final.

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2012, 03:01 PM
As was mine. The 'Oh Dear' was for you picking up on his English and for what was about to follow......

I've always wanted to use this one :wink:

Calm Down, Calm Down (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/123/352840552_7a9a0a6ec7.jpg)

Eh Eh

Top right hand corner second in from the right!

Keith_M
28-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Eh Eh

Top right hand corner second in from the right!

I just knew you were in there somewhere :greengrin

monktonharp
28-02-2012, 04:54 PM
phew! I can almost see me hoose, thank heaven.:hide:

huggie1875
28-02-2012, 05:37 PM

So what did it mean???

frazeHFC
28-02-2012, 07:16 PM
So what did it mean???

I can't believe you are still trying to make something of this. All the OP was saying is that we can't go to the game expecting a definate win. We will have a big crowd through as support but Ayr are a good side, so we need to respect them and be weary of them. He is not being negative at all imo, just being realistic.

And i see you have had a post deleted for personal abuse, and as i got a notification i was quoted, i am guessing it was aimed at me. I see you can't handle an arguement so resort to that, so i have to say that you are just becoming boring now, so probably best to back down before you end up making a further fool of yourself.

Dashing Bob S
28-02-2012, 07:49 PM
that'll be rerr if we crush ayr, wi' time to spare.you goin there,ayr that is?

Not sure whether I should. I don't like the idea of giving smaller clubs the oxygen of publicity.

Hibbyradge
28-02-2012, 09:03 PM
I can't believe you are still trying to make something of this. All the OP was saying is that we can't go to the game expecting a definate win. We will have a big crowd through as support but Ayr are a good side, so we need to respect them and be weary of them. He is not being negative at all imo, just being realistic.

And i see you have had a post deleted for personal abuse, and as i got a notification i was quoted, i am guessing it was aimed at me. I see you can't handle an arguement so resort to that, so i have to say that you are just becoming boring now, so probably best to back down before you end up making a further fool of yourself.

Don't be weary. Be wary! :wink: :thumbsup:

frazeHFC
28-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Don't be weary. Be wary! :wink: :thumbsup:

We spell it different up here. :cool2: Nah i thought it looked weird. :greengrin

NOLA
29-02-2012, 12:06 PM
i wont be able to relax till we are up 4-2 heading into stoppage time.

famous_fife_hibby
29-02-2012, 04:18 PM
I was at the game at Hampden all those years ago; we're due for some revenge.

We WILL win.

Aye, I was at that game as well. Sitting right next to the wire mesh that seperated the fans. We were getting it "Ticht" that night from them. Can't get there, but hope we will HUMP THEM! GGTH:flag: