PDA

View Full Version : K.B.W is a Hibs Fan...

mca
27-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Not sure how many of you folks will know "Kevin Bloody Wilson" !!

( Aussie comedy singer kinda famous for songs like "Santa Claus ya clunt - wheres me ****ing Bike" )

He has just posted some pictures on his facebook - wearing a Hibs Top and singing/recording with the proclaimers..

not sure how to post the facebook link - but having been a kev fan since the 80`s - i thought it was great to see him in a hibs top..

Another famous guy to add to the celebrity Hibbys list :aok:

ancient hibee
27-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Obviously Australia's Mr.Smooth.

Last Minute
27-02-2012, 06:45 PM

( Aussie comedy singer kinda famous for songs like "Santa Claus ya clunt - wheres me ****ing Bike" )

He has just posted some pictures on his facebook - wearing a Hibs Top and singing/recording with the proclaimers..

not sure how to post the facebook link - but having been a kev fan since the 80`s - i thought it was great to see him in a hibs top..

Can't see the photo anywhere, is it in his wall on face book?

SloopJB
27-02-2012, 06:46 PM

I was wondering, perhaps it was the Proclaimers that had the Hibs strip in Australia and not KBW? it might just link in y'know.
The proclaimers have been known to take one with them on tour. The it just mibbe might have been the case they asked KBW to wear it for a photo shoot, or drugged him mibbies.

Mibbe KBW is in fact a season ticket holder who only goes to the home games because of the travelling. who knows?

mca
27-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Can't see the photo anywhere, is it in his wall on face book?

if you go on his wall and click the link to rythms & Roots - there is also pics of him with the red hot chilli pipers in princes street gardens..

mca
27-02-2012, 07:09 PM
if you go on his wall and click the link to rythms & Roots - there is also pics of him with the red hot chilli pipers in princes street gardens..

pics posted from his mobile from today were of him at the "Rose st Brewery pub" for dinner ( before meeting with charlie and craig )

later on he added some of him wearing the hibs top and cap - with the proclaimers whilst in a recording studio ..

sorry im too fick to know how to post the links or the pics folks .. :na na:

Alfred E Newman
27-02-2012, 08:09 PM

Sounds like a real funny guy. :rolleyes:

Last Minute
27-02-2012, 08:15 PM

Viva_Palmeiras
27-02-2012, 08:27 PM
He apparently learned to swear in the East :wink:

Is he not the bloke of Livin next door Alice ? Fuzzy memory

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-02-2012, 10:11 PM
On the bus over to Liege we must've listened to one of his tapes a silly amount of times, it was quite funny though!

monktonharp
27-02-2012, 10:30 PM
i've met a very few amount of oz gadges/burds in my life, and oot o' the lot i've met, I've had mair fun wi' a box o' worms, than with them put together but his Santa song had me in fits o' laughter when I heard it. he must have some quirky humour, to be a hibby though:greengrin

johnbc70
27-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Sure I saw this guy at the Playhouse, must have been 15-20 years ago?

Redford Raj
27-02-2012, 10:38 PM
i've met a very few amount of oz gadges/burds in my life, and oot o' the lot i've met, I've had mair fun wi' a box o' worms, than with them put together but his Santa song had me in fits o' laughter when I heard it. he must have some quirky humour, to be a hibby though:greengrin
Where there is swearing there must be a Hibs fan! But he is funny

Sproule Three
28-02-2012, 06:26 AM
On the bus over to Liege we must've listened to one of his tapes a silly amount of times, it was quite funny though!

I must have been on same bus as you then. I recall that vividly. Felixstowe-Zeebruge ferry and staying in Brussels??

Back to Kevin Bloody Wilson.He may be funny on occassion but he's a right wing racist rshole who constantly makes offensive remarks about Aboriginal people . Listen to many of his songs and stage recordings ! If he had a Scottish team he would have to be a Hun. Hope he is not a Hibby

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-02-2012, 07:40 AM
I must have been on same bus as you then. I recall that vividly. Felixstowe-Zeebruge ferry and staying in Brussels??

Aye, thats right, left from Waverley Bridge on the Sun night.

Le Palace Hotel IIRC.

Sproule Three
28-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Aye, thats right, left from Waverley Bridge on the Sun night.

Le Palace Hotel IIRC.

Hotel name sounds right. It was a 4 day blur. Remember the KBW tapes(before CDs for the young uns )i also mind the sniffer dogs taking picking out somebody and the Customs huckling him off the bus leading to a lengthy delay . Surprised they were able to find just one guy as the bus was hoaching with the smell of wacky baccy all the way from Edinburgh to Brussels.
Do you remember the bomb squad arriving at the hotel after someone in our group let of fireworks in the enclosed pool area . Did sound like a bomb so not surprised.? Absolute madness.I think they evacuated the hotel but we went just walked past them straight out on piss .No copper even checked where we were going. Great memories apart from final result Coming back to Scotland on holiday in August/Sept. A SC win and another Euro trip would be the bizz!

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Just as well we did walk right past them as my pockets were full of firecrackers!