26-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Thats an unstoppable free kick from Sheils. :agree:

SRHibs
26-02-2012, 06:33 PM
What a ball from Claros to put Griffiths through on goal. :aok:

Gatecrasher
26-02-2012, 06:34 PM
I like spoonys reaction at the 3rd :thumbsup:

Also that advert at the end for the programme coming up tomorrow will be worth a watch :agree:

East Coast Hibe
26-02-2012, 07:01 PM
I was there yesterday and was impressed by Griffiths movement all afternoon. He seemed to be at the heart of all the good stuff yesterday. I think he will only get better,

The_Todd
26-02-2012, 07:02 PM
My first impression after watching that is "We're back". Hope it's not a false dawn.

ancient hibee
26-02-2012, 07:10 PM
To think that for many years Killie were renowned for having one of the best pitches in the country.

Good display -makes a huge difference when players are prepared to run for the team.

Onion
26-02-2012, 07:53 PM
To think that for many years Killie were renowned for having one of the best pitches in the country.

Good display -makes a huge difference when players are prepared to run for the team.

Don't know what Fenlon said to them, but definitely the best TEAM performance for some time. I always feared that this Hibs team were ALL TALK about being "up for the fight" and understanding that we are in real bother. But yesterday was miles better than the usual disjointed stuff we've seen for the last 2 years. I was surprised and hugely impressed by the togetherness of the players - esp as most are new to the club and/or loanees. A lot of the credit for that must go to Fenlon who must have got the message across.

If we survive the season in the SPL, I have high hopes for Hibs under Fenlon - if the Board chose to support him properly. The guy deserves the fans support and the Board right behind him. You never know where it might take us.

Emerald
26-02-2012, 08:16 PM
The BBC cant stop themselves though. They still manage to get a hearts goal against hibs for the wee laddies in the advert at the end. I've no idea what the programme they are advertising is as I'm just back from abroad, but because Rangers are in such a state are we gonna get the 'Scottish fitba is rubbish now' pash? The whole SPL could be in meltdown but if the biggot brothers are doing ok then they wax lyrical about it. Probably get Huge MacklFanny to put some weegie banter into too, efn typical weegies if it is! Rant over, great performance though. :thumbsup:

fatbloke
26-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Just watched the hertz highlights. If the attendance was over 13000 I am Craig Whyte in disguise. Complete fabrication.

Judas Iscariot
26-02-2012, 11:22 PM
I was there yesterday and was impressed by Griffiths movement all afternoon. He seemed to be at the heart of all the good stuff yesterday. I think he will only get better,

We HAVE to sign him up on a long term deal :agree:

MWHIBBIES
26-02-2012, 11:32 PM
I Fenlon and Broons reaction to the ball being given away at 4:08 ish :greengrin

Keith_M
27-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Some nice goals in there. You have to admit, Shiels' was a cracker as well.

--------
27-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Don't know what Fenlon said to them, but definitely the best TEAM performance for some time. I always feared that this Hibs team were ALL TALK about being "up for the fight" and understanding that we are in real bother. But yesterday was miles better than the usual disjointed stuff we've seen for the last 2 years. I was surprised and hugely impressed by the togetherness of the players - esp as most are new to the club and/or loanees. A lot of the credit for that must go to Fenlon who must have got the message across.

If we survive the season in the SPL, I have high hopes for Hibs under Fenlon - if the Board chose to support him properly. The guy deserves the fans support and the Board right behind him. You never know where it might take us.

:agree:

At the same time, even on those highlights, we were messing about towards the end and could have conceded again. 3-2 and the pressure would have really been on.

"If the Board choose to support him properly" - that's about the priorities that Farmer and Petrie set for the club, and it's vital that Fenlon gets that backing and that the team becomes top priority from now on. If STF and RP apply the same energy and business acumen to the team as they have to the club's infrastructure, we should be OK. But we're still waiting for that to happen consistently, IMO.