PDA

View Full Version : we might get our 4th game against Hearts yet

maturehibby
25-02-2012, 11:58 PM
With them down in sixth position they might fall into the bottom half and we could then get our home game against them after the split

jonny
26-02-2012, 12:01 AM
They are 4 points in front of Aberdeen and Killie. Aberdeen have been on a good run and might very well catch them. I think there's more chance of us catching them than Killie though.

Dr Jimmy
26-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Scottish cup semi final?

SteveHFC
26-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Scottish cup semi final?

Scottish Cup Final :devil:

The Green Goblin
26-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Scottish Cup Final :devil:

Don't!! haha. Ma poor nerves couldn't handle that...

Billy Whizz
26-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Scottish cup semi final?

Yes please and wipe out the memory of 2006

andy1875
26-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Or re-live another nightmare day. That afternoon was without doubt one of the worst few hours of my life. The prospect of that repeating itself doesn't bear thinking about.

FWIW Celtic look to strong for anyone in the cup this year but you just never know in cup fitba!

Sean1875
27-02-2012, 11:22 AM
In all seriousness though, a sad state of affairs to see both Edinburgh teams in the bottom 6 (if it does happen..)

The Sea-gull
27-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Would rather they make the top 6 TBH.

Can you imagine having to play them at ER in a post split derby where a defeat could relegate us? No thanks.

As for playing them in the Scottish Cup Semi final, if both teams made it through, apart from Celtic I cannot think of worse opponents.

For me the prospect of two such games against them in quick succession this Spring is too much to even think about.

On the other hand, if you could guaruntee Hibs victories in both.....................

greenlex
27-02-2012, 12:05 PM
From a financial point of view a 4th league Derby for us would be good and a disaster for them.
Their remaining home fixtures could see a half filled stadium if indeed that much.. :greengrin

essexhibee
27-02-2012, 12:06 PM
No thanks. Had enough of the pain and dissapointment of derby defeats. The sea gull sums it up in a nutshell for me.

cam75
27-02-2012, 04:34 PM
2006 worst ever game i flew kids and partner back from Nz months b4 we should have come back,Men v boys came to mind that day,still suffer the painfull memorys .

Sas_The_Hibby
27-02-2012, 08:12 PM
They are 4 points in front of Aberdeen and Killie. Aberdeen have been on a good run and might very well catch them. I think there's more chance of us catching them than Killie though.

:confused: I trust you're kidding!

Dashing Bob S
27-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Bring it on, I say! Never been scared or nervous about meeting that ****, and never will be. I'd love another two derbies this year, one in the League at ER, and one in the cup (preferably the final) at Hampden or Muddyfield or wherever these moaning tinks wanted it.

They can run but they can't hide.

Hibrandenburg
27-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Bring it on, I say! Never been scared or nervous about meeting that ****, and never will be. I'd love another two derbies this year, one in the League at ER, and one in the cup (preferably the final) at Hampden or Muddyfield or wherever these moaning tinks wanted it.

They can run but they can't hide.
This. Just put my money where my mouth is and 30 euros on a Hibs win with more than 2.5 goals.

hfc rd
27-02-2012, 10:40 PM
2006 worst ever game i flew kids and partner back from Nz months b4 we should have come back,Men v boys came to mind that day,still suffer the painfull memorys .

Me too mate. Remember, we hardly had no strikers available for that game. O'Connor had been sold a few weeks before to lokomotiv Moscow, riordan was suspended plus killen had picked up an injury the week before. An unknown striker in benji was the only option we had. If those three were playing, then it could have been a different story. But hey, let's move on. The yams have got nowhere near as good a team they had back then.

Tommy Hibs
27-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Would be happy to leave the Jambo's until next season.

Redford Raj
27-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Would be happy to leave the Jambo's until next season.
Why be frightened of the ****bos we can beat them in the League and in the Cup Semi (sweet revenge) then we can watch them squirm and die just like the Rankers!