Speedway
25-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Hard to disagree with any of this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17167700

greenlex
25-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Hard to disagree with any of this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17167700

That picture at the top of the article says a lot for the team spirit inthe dressing room.:agree:

S.sct
25-02-2012, 07:40 PM
That picture at the top of the article says a lot for the team spirit inthe dressing room.:agree:

With reference to some of the crap written on this forum after the well game, is that a picture of loan players who don't care??? GGTTH

HibeeMG
25-02-2012, 07:51 PM

Exactly!

I'm loving that Claros is right in the middle of it. Here's a guy who can't speak a word with his team-mates but a good team spirit should transcend all that.

Andy74
25-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Great pic! Six goals away to Well and Killie is not bad in our position. A pity we've conceded five right enough!

N.Wales Hibby
25-02-2012, 08:25 PM
With reference to some of the crap written on this forum after the well game, is that a picture of loan players who don't care??? GGTTH
100 % agree All sportsmen no matter what sport they are involved in care and work to their ability.My sport was Karate. I gave it my all but was not good enough to win major competitions The problem with Scottish football is we can only get players at a certain level of skill. We have to live with that .

Speedway
25-02-2012, 08:25 PM
...and as for his comments and summation of the game?

Jonnyboy
25-02-2012, 08:37 PM
...and as for his comments and summation of the game?

Concise and accurate Speedy :agree:

It's a joy to listen to a Hibs manager that doesn't .... a) struggle to say anything worth listening too and b) struggle to say anything at all!

Seveno
25-02-2012, 08:43 PM
I think he is the read deal.

If we win the next three league games, St Mirren Hearts and Dundee Utd, plus the next three Cup matches .......legend !

Too much of an ask ?

Jones28
25-02-2012, 08:45 PM
That picture is class, here's to hopefully turning some sort of a corner. Since Fenlon has come in we've been getting a wee bit better every week. We knew that there was goals in the team and the strikers have kept on scoring. Defensively we were a train wreck so Paddy brought in a whole new defense to play in there with Hanlon.

Keep it up lads, a reverse scoreline at ER on Saturday would do nicely :aok:

Heckys Wheel
26-02-2012, 04:00 AM

Think it's a picture of a group of players going backwards because theyre being forced to train on a state of the art training facility.

Poor wee lambs.