PDA

View Full Version : kenny shiels is a d@%k

hibby72
25-02-2012, 07:09 PM
just listened to that twat on bbc radio ,the pitch was bobbly only for his team never mentioned hibs once:confused::pfgwa

The Harp Awakes
25-02-2012, 07:37 PM
just listened to that twat on bbc radio ,the pitch was bobbly only for his team never mentioned hibs once:confused::pfgwa

Just listened to his interview on the bbc website and thought the same. Hibs won comfortably today and he couldn't admit. I used to have a lot of respect for this guy but over the last couple of months he's acted like a prize plonker. No class whatsoever.

Sodje_18
25-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Who cares? 3-1 GIRUY Shiels! :giruy:

AldoHFC
25-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I hate it when managers complain about the pitch. For Shiels his team were at home and it was there pitch so how can he moan and we have to play on the same pitch it's not like we have a magically better pitch than they get to play on.

Aldo
25-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Both teams play on the same pitch Kenny.
O and GTF you moanin faced knobber!

GG

Saorsa
25-02-2012, 08:00 PM

GG:agree:

Mair soor grapes

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/sourgrapes.jpg

Aldo
25-02-2012, 08:03 PM
:agree:

Mair soor grapes

J ****** sure is. Nowt like saying ... Well the opposition adapted better and at times got a few. Reams of the ball.....

Nah he is a bawbag if the highest order.

coco22
25-02-2012, 08:05 PM
you cannae complain aboot your own pitch and expect to get away with it (deek's still got the pitchfork scars to show for it). shiels is bellend of ever increasing size

CallumLaidlaw
25-02-2012, 08:06 PM

GG

Yes but remember, Kilmarnock play beautiful flowing football and we are a bunch of time wasting long ball experts so the pitch won't affect us

Seveno
25-02-2012, 08:09 PM
He also demonstrated his total lack of class by his whine before the game about Craig Thomson not coming to see him to apologise for giving a penalty in their last match.

This is also the man that said ' defendinfpg is easy'. Oops, Kenny, you really should do something about all those goals you are shipping.

Aldo
25-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Yes but remember, Kilmarnock play beautiful flowing football and we are a bunch of time wasting long ball experts so the pitch won't affect us

C yip forgot bout that. Still doesn't change that the guy is a total **** Witt. ;-)

givescotlandfreedom
25-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Shiels is a fud. I'd imagine that's the only think I agree with Paulo Sergio about though I do find him rather stylish.

PeterboroHibee
25-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Shiels is a tool. Its not even a case of him speaking rubbish to deflect from a loss as he cant stay out of the press, even after good results.

Jonnyboy
25-02-2012, 08:28 PM
He's becoming a total embarrassment and sad to say that his laddie is going the same way. Moaned his way through 90 minutes today

stoneyburn hibs
25-02-2012, 08:33 PM
This fella will moan and whine killie to relegation next season , he has been found out

Gatecrasher
25-02-2012, 08:34 PM
:giruy: Kenny!!

jabis
25-02-2012, 08:36 PM
compared to some of the total sh@t that some of you come out with,the guy is a breath of freash air............oh ! ,I forgot....you can't stick up for your team.......this'll be the same whingers that slag off "open all mikes" :agree:.....nae sense of humour :na na:

Hibercelona
25-02-2012, 08:51 PM
compared to some of the total sh@t that some of you come out with,the guy is a breath of freash air............oh ! ,I forgot....you can't stick up for your team.......this'll be the same whingers that slag off "open all mikes" :agree:.....nae sense of humour :na na:

You'll look back on this tomorrow...

http://fairfoodfight.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ernie.jpg

:wink:

jabis
25-02-2012, 09:07 PM
You'll look back on this tomorrow...

http://fairfoodfight.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ernie.jpg

:wink:

nice one :greengrin.....I stick by my post.......some people are sooooooo precious,they can't see the ironic humour in anything,compared to CC,the absolute bull**** that KS comes out with...it's a breath of fresh air.

mind you...I havn't heard his latest rant,after getting pumped by the Hibbies :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
25-02-2012, 09:12 PM
I wonder what our resident Killie fans opinion is on him recently?

iain nolan
25-02-2012, 09:17 PM
I used to think he was not a bad manager and spoke well about the game but killie was winning at that time .
I noticed that when killie are not playing well he turns the press on to him by making a comment about something this taken the pressure off his players it worked the first time but i think we all see this now:flag:.

vanNISHtelroy
25-02-2012, 09:28 PM
I wonder what our resident Killie fans opinion is on him recently?

Some of the stuff he has said is stuff that could have just been left unsaid, some of the rest of it was just stupid...beginning to feel he is embarassing the club and Jimmy Nicholl should do press stuff for a while. (Not actually heard what he said about todays game yet btw)

mca
25-02-2012, 09:29 PM
I often wonder Where would killie be in the spl without their keeper ????

from what iv heard - he has been outstanding this season !!

Maybe Hibs should pay for shields senior to have his eyes fixed as well....

oohhh bit much?? :greengrin

vanNISHtelroy
25-02-2012, 09:31 PM
I often wonder Where would killie be in the spl without their keeper ????
from what iv heard - he has been outstanding this season !!

Don't know how to answer that one to be honest....Cammy has been outstanding at times and messed up at others, overall having a really good season I think though....

jabis
25-02-2012, 09:32 PM
I used to think he was not a bad manager and spoke well about the game but killie was winning at that time .
I noticed that when killie are not playing well he turns the press on to him by making a comment about something this taken the pressure off his players it worked the first time but i think we all see this now:flag:.

you're obviously drinking the same amount of vodka as me :thumbsup:

CallumLaidlaw
25-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Some of the stuff he has said is stuff that could have just been left unsaid, some of the rest of it was just stupid...beginning to feel he is embarassing the club and Jimmy Nicholl should do press stuff for a while. (Not actually heard what he said about todays game yet btw)

:aok: cheers for that. You sometimes wonder if it's just opposing fans that get that opinion of someone. Obviously not. His comments on how he'd timed stack was crazy.

PISTOL1875
25-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Who cares what he thinks ??

We won and that's all that matters to me..

AK86
25-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I like him
telt the jambos what a spineless shower of snakes they are
. He'll do for me
All managers should wind up the opposition. Football is sterile enough without everybody getting their knickers in a twist when someone says something out the ordinary

Saorsa
25-02-2012, 10:09 PM
I like him
. He'll do for me
All managers should wind up the opposition. Football is sterile enough without everybody getting their knickers in a twist when someone says something out the ordinaryOut of the ordinary? What was out of the ordinary about what he said today? Or the last time we played them for that matter?

Nothing clever, just ****in' whingin' and soor grapes.

AK86
25-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Out of the ordinary? What was out of the ordinary about what he said today? Or the last time we played them for that matter?

Nothing clever, just ****in' whingin' and soor grapes.

But who gives a flying one what he says? Why let it niggle you?
Its like listening to a bunch of bairns "Mummy kenny said i was a jobby"

What he said about sergio was spot on. It wasnt nice , but it was true

number9dream
25-02-2012, 10:54 PM
I quite like his unhinged ability to have a controversial opinion on any topic...

I also like the fact that he's picked two losing sides against us in recent weeks.

BEEJ
25-02-2012, 10:59 PM
I like him
. He'll do for me
All managers should wind up the opposition. Football is sterile enough without everybody getting their knickers in a twist when someone says something out the ordinary
Aye, but if you have any savvy, you do it before the game, not after it!

:greengrin

Northernhibee
25-02-2012, 11:18 PM
I'm wondering if his position is under threat, considering what Killie have shown they're capable of, they should be far further up the table.

BEEJ
25-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Reasons for the defeat were:

1. Killie didn't get the break of the ball.
2. They were playing with a skeleton squad - two other players injured / suspended this week.
3. State of the pitch.

Not one word of acknowledgement for the Hibs performance today. Shiels completely lacking in grace and professionalism, sadly.

johncrobertson@
25-02-2012, 11:36 PM
The next time he says anything decent about the other team, will be the first time. The man has no class whatsoever. As with my previous post - he is an even bigger plonker now!!!

Pedantic_Hibee
25-02-2012, 11:41 PM
He definitely needs a ride like.

muzzhfc
25-02-2012, 11:50 PM
He definitely needs a ride like.

:top marks

i think he is entertainment. i hate him, i was listening to his interview on the way to work (the dundee untied one) and just thought shut the *** up. but at the same time, in the past 3/4 weeks, he has had 2 threads dedicated to him. cant deny he isnt banter!

huggie1875
26-02-2012, 12:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMajPPh6D04

brianmc
26-02-2012, 02:28 AM
Hmm, he may indeed be a complete walloper, but, I'd much rather listen to him than: Lennon,mcoist, Houston, Sergio, the other Lennon!,macintyre, brown!
I enjoy listening to wee pat, McCall and butcher-shiels gets a 'meh' as far as I'm concerned.
I just cannae get that worked up about Killie...

Onion
26-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Reasons for the defeat were:

1. Killie didn't get the break of the ball.
2. They were playing with a skeleton squad - two other players injured / suspended this week.
3. State of the pitch.

Not one word of acknowledgement for the Hibs performance today. Shiels completely lacking in grace and professionalism, sadly.

Yes, its complete rubbish. As I remember it, Stack didn't have a save to make in the first half and Killie had 1 shot on target in the full 90. Hibs must have had 7 or 8 on target playing on the same pitch.

Fact is Fenlon's team wanted it more than his, Fenlon's team were better organised than his, Fenlon's team adapted to the condition better than his. In other words, Shield was just not good enough. Tough to take.

Alfred E Newman
26-02-2012, 09:10 AM
He praised Hibs performance in todays paper. :dunno:

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-02-2012, 09:53 AM
reminding me of the teapot that was in charge at Motherwell for a while. An example of where a unique selling point changes into a pastiche of himself. If Johnathon Watson had any need to make Only an Excuse relevant, or even funny again, Shiels would be the first one up.

hfc rd
26-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Typical Kenny Shiels reaction. Simply can't face the music that our team were better than his and could have won by a hell lot more. I used to have a lot of respect for this guy, but he is just simply the biggest and baddest moany loser there is.

A little message for you below here Kenny:-

:giruy:

Westie1875
26-02-2012, 10:34 AM
According to Kenny in the Sunday Mail it was "a narrow 3-1 win"

Aye right Kenny :giruy:

Keith_M
26-02-2012, 11:15 AM
I much prefer managers who say what they think**, even if it IS total b*ll*x.

Compared to the Craig Browns of this world, they really are a breath of fresh air.

** With the exception of Neil Lennon, who really should have his tongue removed for his own good.

johnrebus
26-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Don't really understand why some folks on here get so hot and bothered about Sheils TBH.

What does concern me is the number of people who took Sergios side in the slanging match a couple of weeks ago.

Kenny Sheils may be a bit of an arse, but the eyebrow shaving one is a ****ing weirdo.............,

:cb

Hibercelona
26-02-2012, 11:25 AM
Don't really understand why some folks on here get so hot and bothered about Sheils TBH.

What does concern me is the number of people who took Sergios side in the slanging match a couple of weeks ago.

Kenny Sheils may be a bit of an arse, but the eyebrow shaving one is a ****ing weirdo.............,

:cb

You never give your eye brows a shave.... not even a wee touch up in the middle? :cool2:

Northernhibee
26-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Big Serge is class, far too good for them.

If Vlad is Wallace, Paolo's definately Gromit.

johnrebus
26-02-2012, 11:46 AM
You never give your eye brows a shave.... not even a wee touch up in the middle? :cool2:

A wee pull with the tweezers perhaps, but shaving.........?

Noooooo.

:greengrin

Hibrandenburg
26-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Correct, he was also quoted as saying "Hibs came here today and showed all that is good in the British game". What do folks expect him to do? Wear a Hibs scarf and sing Glory glory to the Hibees?

Give the boy a bit of slack eh.

Sammy7nil
26-02-2012, 12:09 PM

Yeah he did and had a dig whilst doing it.

"Hibs did all the the good British things in football well today"

In other words fight and punt the ball up the park.

BEEJ
26-02-2012, 12:17 PM

Correct, he was also quoted as saying "Hibs came here today and showed all that is good in the British game". What do folks expect him to do? Wear a Hibs scarf and sing Glory glory to the Hibees?

Give the boy a bit of slack eh.
Good to hear then that by the time of the post-match press conference he had gathered himself sufficiently to give some credit to the opponents.

There was none of that in the interview given in the immediate aftermath of the game.

Shiels has brought this attention upon himself with his ridiculous whining and comments after the cup match at Easter Road.

AK86
26-02-2012, 12:29 PM

A fairly accurate assesment from him. No?

Alfred E Newman
26-02-2012, 03:01 PM

What is he supposed to say , " Hibs played like Brazil" ?

AK86
26-02-2012, 04:12 PM

but then the brazilian forums would have went into meltdown. I believe they are more sensitive than us Scots. Hard to believe i know. Apparently they go running to their mummys AND DADDYS :na na:

Sammy7nil
26-02-2012, 07:57 PM

How about Hibs out thought us were more up for the game, they worked hard created several good chances which I was disappointed with and fully deserved their win.

Hibbyradge
26-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Sorry to go against the grain, but I said before the game that the poor state of the pitch would suit Hibs as it would hinder Killie's passing game.

So, imo, Shiels has a point.

Hibbyradge
26-02-2012, 10:47 PM

He also said he wanted his own team to learn to do some of these good British football things.

scott7_0(Prague)
27-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Seems his negativity was in the heat of the moment, his interview in the some media outlets seem quiet refreshing.

Kenny Shiels says he has no complaints after his team were beaten 3-1 by Hibernian at Rugby Park.

A late goal from his son Dean was little consolation for the Northern Irishman after a double from Tom Soares and a long-range strike from Roy O’Donovan had given the visitors a three-goal lead.

The Ayrshire side have suffered heavy home defeats to several sides near the bottom of the table this term including Inverness CT (6-3) and Dunfermline (3-0).

And Shiels was unable to pinpoint the reason for his team’s struggles against some of the league’s so-called lesser lights.

"I am very disappointed, it's the fourth time this season that we have lost to the team that is bottom or joint bottom," he said.

"That is a big question of our strength of character, there's contributing factors but they are only excuses really.

"We had quite a bit of domination in the last 30 minutes, but Hibs came here and did a very good job.

"They did all the good things about the British game today and came out on top, we can have no complaints."

--------
27-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Seems his negativity was in the heat of the moment, his interview in the some media outlets seem quiet refreshing.

Kenny Shiels says he has no complaints after his team were beaten 3-1 by Hibernian at Rugby Park.

A late goal from his son Dean was little consolation for the Northern Irishman after a double from Tom Soares and a long-range strike from Roy O’Donovan had given the visitors a three-goal lead.

The Ayrshire side have suffered heavy home defeats to several sides near the bottom of the table this term including Inverness CT (6-3) and Dunfermline (3-0).

And Shiels was unable to pinpoint the reason for his team’s struggles against some of the league’s so-called lesser lights.

"I am very disappointed, it's the fourth time this season that we have lost to the team that is bottom or joint bottom," he said.

"That is a big question of our strength of character, there's contributing factors but they are only excuses really.

"We had quite a bit of domination in the last 30 minutes, but Hibs came here and did a very good job.

"They did all the good things about the British game today and came out on top, we can have no complaints."

Yup. That's a more than reasonable interview. I can excuse him a wee whinge in the immediate aftermath of defeat.

I wonder how some of our sensitive ones would have coped with the sort of after-match comments some of the old managers came out with back in the day?

Bad Martini
28-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Just to level it up after big bad mr shiels and his shocking shocking words to us I say unto he "keeennyys a joooobbbbbyyy".

Now were even :greengrin

Ach ****s sake who wants a manager who LIKES or even accepts losing? Show me someone who doesnt get upset losing and Ill show ye a loser.

We won. They didnae. Na na na na na.

ENDOF