PDA

View Full Version : Well done players and management

The Sea-gull
25-02-2012, 06:39 PM
As the title says. They get plenty stick from many of us (myself included) when things dont go well so they deserve recognition for a great result today. Still a long way to go and a lot to do to stay in the league but hope this provides a bit of confidence for the next game.

iain nolan
25-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Yes wll done to everbody at ER from the board down to the fans as we win and lose together:pfgwa

SouthamptonHibs
25-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Well done to the Hibees!
They came through a tough game today and bagged the 3pts, Soares took both his goals well and O'Donovan's strike was class

We have won a battle today...another 10 league games and 3 more cup games (hopefully) to go!

Hail hail

Probably best weekend football wise so far this season

1. Hibs won
2. Hearts and Pars got beat
3. Won my football coupon - ladbrokes show me the money!
4. Saturday team I play for won today 4v2happy days
5. Pompey Scraped a draw against the odds

Only down side i'm no on the beer this weekend = Gutted

heretoday
25-02-2012, 08:37 PM
What a strange lot they are the Hibs. I just hope this can be channelled into a settled side that can put a run together.

Jonnyboy
25-02-2012, 09:45 PM
A particular well done to Garry O'Hagan who kindly gave my nephew and I a couple of comp tickets as we approached the turnstiles :thumbsup:

ronaldo7
25-02-2012, 10:45 PM
A particular well done to Garry O'Hagan who kindly gave my nephew and I a couple of comp tickets as we approached the turnstiles :thumbsup:

Free tickets for Motherwell, and now comps at Killie. Did you do the lottery last night:aok:

Jonnyboy
25-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Free tickets for Motherwell, and now comps at Killie. Did you do the lottery last night:aok:

You know that British Euromillions winner?

Wisnae me :greengrin