PDA

View Full Version : NHC EPL Title latest

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-02-2012, 06:04 PM
1 0 City Balotelli

Fill yer boots those of a Manc team persuasion!

SquashedFrogg
25-02-2012, 06:15 PM
1 0 City Balotelli

Fill yer boots those of a Manc team persuasion!

Whilst not wishing to start a 'Manc-fest' I'm more than happy to proclaim that City will crumble and Utd will win another title :rolleyes: :lips seal

nonshinyfinish
25-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Whilst not wishing to start a 'Manc-fest' I'm more than happy to proclaim that City will crumble and Utd will win another title :rolleyes: :lips seal

As long as the Manc-fest stays in here and doesn't infect other threads...

frazeHFC
25-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Was a good goal, should be more than 1-0 though.

Sir David Gray
25-02-2012, 06:34 PM

It will be interesting to see how things stand after next weekend. If City win tonight, they'll go 5 points clear with United having a game in hand. However, United's next two games are both away from home against teams who have had really good seasons so far in Norwich and Tottenham and they will really test their title credentials.

If they can come out of those two games with a minimum of four points then they may defend their title but if not then I can see City building up a pretty healthy lead as it doesn't look as if they're going to drop too many points at home any time soon.

Sir David Gray
25-02-2012, 06:41 PM
2-0, Aguero.

Poor from Robinson.

Game over.

Dashing Bob S
25-02-2012, 06:42 PM
It will be interesting to see how things stand after next weekend. If City win tonight, they'll go 5 points clear with United having a game in hand. However, United's next two games are both away from home against teams who have had really good seasons so far in Norwich and Tottenham and they will really test their title credentials.

If they can come out of those two games with a minimum of four points then they may defend their title but if not then I can see City building up a pretty healthy lead as it doesn't look as if they're going to drop too many points at home any time soon.

Agreed.

nonshinyfinish
25-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Man City have had 81% possession according to Sky Sports. Now that seems like total dominance, but why does that number strike me as familiar? :dunno:

Dashing Bob S
25-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Man City have had 81% possession according to Sky Sports. Now that seems like total dominance, but why does that number strike me as familiar? :dunno:

Wasn't it the exact same number Hearts had at Dens Park back in 86, before those two unfortunate Kidd strikes?

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-02-2012, 07:09 PM
I know I started this thread, but, should I be ashamed to say I've watched more of the England v Pakistan T20 Cricket than this match?

Sir David Gray
3-0, Dzeko.

Love the Green

Sorry FH but if City hold on and United drop any points in the next 2 games title is over OOPS number 3 just popped in
City have been good tonite

" keep the faith":thumbsup:

HH81
25-02-2012, 07:11 PM
I know I started this thread, but, should I be ashamed to say I've watched more of the England v Pakistan T20 Cricket than this match?

What's score?

Sir David Gray
25-02-2012, 07:12 PM
What's score?

Pakistan only have 1 wicket left and they need 39 runs to win from 12 balls.

Think I've got that correct!

nonshinyfinish
25-02-2012, 07:13 PM
What's score?

They've run up a cricket score.

Dashing Bob S
25-02-2012, 07:13 PM
I can see United taking one point from Naaaaaaarwich but losing at Tottingham.

It's Citeh's to lose.

Big challenge for Shraleck next year. He'll have to speak to den moneybags Yankees and do some brinkmanship to get the funds he needs. Too many fair-weather players at Man U.

HH81
25-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Pakistan only have 1 wicket left and they need 39 runs to win from 12 balls.

Think I've got that correct!
Get in there. How did they do so bad in test matches?

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-02-2012, 07:17 PM
What's score?

England won by 38 runs.

Pretty Boy
25-02-2012, 07:22 PM
I have Man City - 2 goals so I'm happy.