PDA

View Full Version : Yams Will they make top 6?

SquashedFrogg
25-02-2012, 05:22 PM
As it says...

Looks like they're beginning to feel the heat :greengrin

We may get a 4th derby of the season after all :flag:

Kato
25-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Their players upped their performances in the hope of a transfer in January. Now all they have left is to keep injury free as they all know their time is up at at the end of the season.

Hope they go from bad to worse.

Hibercelona
25-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Their players upped their performances in the hope of a transfer in January. Now all they have left is to keep injury free as they all know their time is up at at the end of the season.

Hope they go from bad to worse.

:agree:

Now that they know they are stuck at that smelly trampy ground for at least a while longer, they'll ram it right up the owner and the fans.

Dashing Bob S
25-02-2012, 07:06 PM
We can parcel off the top four to Smellies, Huns, Well and Arabs. I think Saintees have the juice for 5th, so they are battling it out with A'deen, methinks.

LeithBoozy
25-02-2012, 07:09 PM
WHO CARES ! :flag:

SquashedFrogg
25-02-2012, 07:21 PM

Totally agree mate, I was just assessing the league table and happened to notice that the big team were dropping like a stone!

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Part/Time Supporter
25-02-2012, 07:22 PM
As it says...

Looks like they're beginning to feel the heat :greengrin

We may get a 4th derby of the season after all :flag:

If it wasn't for that good spell when Romanov wasn't paying them they would be in the relegation battle.

Andy74
25-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Not enough is made of how badly they underperform given the huge wage bill.

SneakersO'Toole
25-02-2012, 07:25 PM
They scrape it I reckon - just. The usual Hearts luck will make sure of it.

SloopJB
25-02-2012, 07:26 PM

It takes an odd occasion for me to post on a Hearts thread but on this one I have to register an interest.
If hearts do indeed fail to make the top six then another derby will be in the offing, that makes it a point of interest to me as I cling on to the hope that we are on the rise while they are falling if not failing.

<<wavy hibs flag thingy to emphasise the point>>

SquashedFrogg
25-02-2012, 07:29 PM
If it wasn't for that good spell when Romanov wasn't paying them they would be in the relegation battle.

Whilst I fully understand the situation we are still in, and have been for few years, I genuinely feel we are seeing the green shoots of a new Hibs team/management era.

Just been on Fagback and they're slaughtering everyone in their team right now :blah:

It would appear everyone's getting it tight, there's even a thread calling their own fans 'Roasters' !! :greengrin

Bouncing Back

Posted Today, 18:16
If there was a wage thief on the park today it was Rudi Skacel.

Sick of his lack of effort.

Hibby days are here again!!

:flag::flag::flag:

Springbank
25-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Not enough is made of how badly they underperform given the huge wage bill.

i agree - i like to indulge in a daydream where I get spawny, win the euromillions, and in an orderly and proper fashion i meet Sir Tom and Iron Rod in a Little Chef on the A9 just south of Perth to agree a deal to own the Hibees.

i leave myself £35m to spend, and i think that will stand a good chance of a truly big trophy (the league championship) not just the cups, especially given the state of the Old Firm.

yet Romanov has spent double that (at least) according to most sources including himself.

and for what? a couple of eighth placed finishes????

when it comes to underachievement that's special.