PDA

View Full Version : Hearts tickets update

JennaFletcher
24-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi all

Just thought I'd share my story with you as it may help increase numbers for the upcoming Derby.

Last week, I was unhappy with the thought of writing down my bank details/emailing them to the Hearts FC ticket office, so I sent them an email enquiring if I could use chip and pin in the office so I could have a receipt there and then.

They got back very shortly to let me know that was OK, and I was just to pop into the office and purchase the tickets.

I went in and it was easy peasy, the woman I dealt with was called Amanda Wightman and can I just say, what an excellent member of staff she is! Really friendly and eager to help. She said that they're keen on not turning people away, so were more than happy I use chip and pin.

Kaboom! I got the tickets there and then with my receipt all in the safe knowledge that my details were safe... I was expecting the tix to be posted out but am not complaining!!!

Overall, a first class service from the ticket office at Hearts and a tip for all you people worried about the personal bank details thing... just chip and pin it.

If you don't ask, you don't get :thumbsup:

Oh and another thing, it felt very weird hanging about the Hearts shop/ticket office with my Hibs season ticket in hand!

IFONLY
24-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Hi all

Just thought I'd share my story with you as it may help increase numbers for the upcoming Derby.

Last week, I was unhappy with the thought of writing down my bank details/emailing them to the Hearts FC ticket office, so I sent them an email enquiring if I could use chip and pin in the office so I could have a receipt there and then.

They got back very shortly to let me know that was OK, and I was just to pop into the office and purchase the tickets.

I went in and it was easy peasy, the woman I dealt with was called Amanda Wightman and can I just say, what an excellent member of staff she is! Really friendly and eager to help. She said that they're keen on not turning people away, so were more than happy I use chip and pin.

Kaboom! I got the tickets there and then with my receipt all in the safe knowledge that my details were safe... I was expecting the tix to be posted out but am not complaining!!!

Overall, a first class service from the ticket office at Hearts and a tip for all you people worried about the personal bank details thing... just chip and pin it.

If you don't ask, you don't get :thumbsup:

Oh and another thing, it felt very weird hanging about the Hearts shop/ticket office with my Hibs season ticket in hand!

Glad to hear that Amanda is my niece, I will relate your story to her.

JennaFletcher
24-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Glad to hear that Amanda is my niece, I will relate your story to her.

Well you have a very nice neice! She was very professional and eager to help. Made the experience so much easier and actually listened to what the customer wanted & acted upon it which is rare!

SouthEnglandHib
24-02-2012, 05:27 PM
I'd love to be able to do that. Just a shame I don't fancy travelling from London to Edinburgh twice (well 4, there and back) for once game!

soupy
24-02-2012, 05:37 PM
I'd love to be able to do that. Just a shame I don't fancy travelling from London to Edinburgh twice (well 4, there and back) for once game!

Just send your card and pin number up to me mate, ill dae it for you no problems :-)

JennaFletcher
24-02-2012, 05:45 PM

:violin:... lol, couldn't resist!

wearethehibs
24-02-2012, 05:45 PM
That's good they were willing to do that. But its also a bit annoying knowing I could have saved some money on the postage. As I went into the shop and handed my form over personally.

If they were willing to allow you to buy the tickets there and then they should have made this an option for all Hibees.

Sorry to put a negative spin on your story

JennaFletcher
24-02-2012, 05:57 PM
That's good they were willing to do that. But its also a bit annoying knowing I could have saved some money on the postage. As I went into the shop and handed my form over personally.

If they were willing to allow you to buy the tickets there and then they should have made this an option for all Hibees.

Sorry to put a negative spin on your story

No, I completely understand but I guess you just have to ask and enquire about these things. Worst they can say is No. I agree though it isn't so clear but I thought I would share the story anyway so that people were made aware who were maybe hesitant about going. I guess it just highlights how much simpler both Hibs and Hearts can make ticket sales.

Hiber-nation
24-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Excellent service, e-mailed last Friday, got an acknowledgement the same day and tickets were through my letterbox on Tuesday.

Still can't believe some on here won't give hearts their bank details...do you really think Vlad's gonny steal yer money?

frazeHFC
24-02-2012, 08:30 PM
All 20 of ours arrived today, bring on the Jambos!!!! :thumbsup:

SneakersO'Toole
24-02-2012, 08:57 PM
To back up what others have said, service has been first class.

Emailed monday morning, got a reply within 30mins then had the tickets through my letter box Wednesday morning.

Nothing un-safe about this method so all those fans using that security issues as an excuse - it ain't one.

Get your tickets and let's get behind the team.