PDA

View Full Version : Festaff - TITP Stewarding

Sean1875
23-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Just applied for a stewarding job through them online for a place at TITP. Was just wondering if anyone had any dealings with them before? Going to be fully SIA trained by the time the festival comes about so was hoping to be one of the angry guys standing in front of the stage (the closer to Nicki Minaj's arse the better :aok:) but by the sounds of the job description ill just be standing about pointing people in the right direction... So aye any previous experience or anything people know about them would be grand :agree:

MountcastleHibs
23-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Just applied for a stewarding job through them online for a place at TITP. Was just wondering if anyone had any dealings with them before? Going to be fully SIA trained by the time the festival comes about so was hoping to be one of the angry guys standing in front of the stage (the closer to Nicki Minaj's arse the better :aok:) but by the sounds of the job description ill just be standing about pointing people in the right direction... So aye any previous experience or anything people know about them would be grand :agree:

Don't know anything about the company unfortunately. I work for G4S and what I do know is that it is mostly us who do the music arena stewarding, and definitely the Main and NME stages, and King Tuts tent.

Sean1875
23-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Don't know anything about the company unfortunately. I work for G4S and what I do know is that it is mostly us who do the music arena stewarding, and definitely the Main and NME stages, and King Tuts tent.

Ahh gutter. You dont know if there's any vacancies going for that do you or is it pretty much full?

MountcastleHibs
23-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Ahh gutter. You dont know if there's any vacancies going for that do you or is it pretty much full?

You have a PM.

leemel
24-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Any chance of a link Sean?

Sean1875
27-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Any chance of a link Sean?

Sorry about the late reply boyo, had no internet the last few days! http://www.festaff.co.uk/jobs-at-festivals/t-in-the-park-scotland :aok:

leemel
27-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Cheers mate ;-)

Newhaven
27-02-2012, 10:10 PM

Is postman pat look-a-like Sam still one of the head guys?

MountcastleHibs
27-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Is postman pat look-a-like Sam still one of the head guys?

If you mean Sam Bryce, then yes.

Newhaven
27-02-2012, 10:37 PM
If you mean Sam Bryce, then yes.

That's the man