PDA

View Full Version : Confession time

LancashireHibby
23-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Time to admit it....who else cheered thinking Osbourne's shot from outside the box in the first half had gone in, rather than going wide and only rustling the net when it had rebounded off the adverting boards?

Billy Whizz
23-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Time to admit it....who else cheered thinking Osbourne's shot from outside the box in the first half had gone in, rather than going wide and only rustling the net when it had rebounded off the adverting boards?

Ha ha
Me too. I was up off my seat celebrating. Great run by him though

BEEJ
23-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Not me. :smug:

However, while we're on confessions .......

.. did anyone else get the irony last night that the only thing to be heard distictly over the tannoy system in the away stand was the strains of 'Celebration' by Kool and the Gang as we were filing out the stadium?

barcahibs
23-02-2012, 08:18 PM
To my shame I did. I even stood for about ten seconds looking at everyone around me wondering why they weren't celebrating - I was mentally examining all their post counts to try and work out if they were yam infiltrators on the wind up.

Absolutely convinced it went in.

hailhail22
23-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Not me. :smug:

However, while we're on confessions .......

.. did anyone else get the irony last night that the only thing to be heard distictly over the tannoy system in the away stand was the strains of 'Celebration' by Kool and the Gang as we were filing out the stadium?

yes

Alfred E Newman
23-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Ha ha
Me too. I was up off my seat celebrating. Great run by him though

I jumped up like a loony as well. What laughs we get following the Hibs.