PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Vs St Mirren £37 instead of £75 for Hospitality

Jack
23-02-2012, 08:28 AM
http://www.itison.com/f/1773-7333c

Show you’re proud to be a Scottish sports fan with today’s itison deal for a premium matchday ticket for Hibernian Vs St Mirren (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10290,00.html) on 3rd March 2012 for less than half price. Yep, you heard us, just £37 for the full hospitality experience at Easter Road where we take care of the extras so you can focus on the pitch.

Upon arrival you’ll collect your premium ticket and then make your way to the stadium’s flagship restaurant where you will be provided with a complimentary pint of Tennents, matchday programme and teamsheet for the game. A cash bar facility is available for you to enjoy before before kick-off.

You’ll also get a meal in the Eighteen75 restaurant so you can enjoy a hot buffet lunch of steak pie or vegetarian lasagne, roast potatoes and vegetables with panoramic views over the ground before the game.

For the match itself, you’ll make your way out to the West Upper Tier to take your premium executive seat to watch the Hibees in another crucial SPL encounter. At half-time it’s back into Eighteen75 for a complimentary half-time snack and refreshments before heading back out for what should be an exhilarating second half!

At full-time there’s no need to rush away, you can relax and unwind after the tension and drama of the match in the bar.

calmacuk
23-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Not a bad deal if you've not got a season ticket, as it would be £22 for the ticket alone.

Hibees07
23-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Should have added 'Bring your boot's you might get a game'.

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2012, 10:00 AM
That's £37 more than I'll be paying for it! :wink:

IWasThere2016
23-02-2012, 10:36 AM
http://www.itison.com/f/1773-7333c

Cheers J .. gonna see if the brother fancies going. I certainly do.

John_the_angus_hibby
23-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Going with Mrs Angus Hibby! :)

Sent from another universe!

JennaFletcher
23-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Bought 3 tickets for myself and my folks. With a 15% discount I got from ITISON... so in total cost around £90. :aok:

Looking forward to it.

Note: Ladies without beer bellies (...yet) - Tennents is unsubstitutable so either take along a lager lout to drink it on your behalf or man up yourself!

Hibernia&Alba
23-02-2012, 01:29 PM
You see, I think these kind of offers merely lower the tone in the executive are by encouraging the riff raff. It puts one right off ones foie gras :na na:

Enjoy, if you're taking advantage of the special offer, though please use the correct spoon and fork. Don't go showing us up in there :greengrin

Gmack7
23-02-2012, 01:37 PM
i'm guessing this is not advertised on the fishy site,there is a crowd of us going 2 the dundee utd game on the 24th and its £90 for the gallery restuarant altho its not paid for yet,might try and change
it to the buddies game

JennaFletcher
23-02-2012, 03:37 PM
You see, I think these kind of offers merely lower the tone in the executive are by encouraging the riff raff. It puts one right off ones foie gras :na na:

Enjoy, if you're taking advantage of the special offer, though please use the correct spoon and fork. Don't go showing us up in there :greengrin

Hahaha... I think there is only one set of cutlery. Us riff raff only have the pleasure of one main course each :panic:

Jack
23-02-2012, 07:07 PM
81 people bought this and its now sold out.

smurf
23-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Easy fifteen hundred quid commission for itison. Wonder why the club didn't email the offer to those on the clubs database and save on the commission?