PDA

View Full Version : Leigh Griffiths

California-Hibs
22-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Thought this guy deserves his own thread after his performance tonight. Absolutly wonderful from Leigh! His touch, directness, willingness and skill was a joy to watch tonight. Keep it up pal, top performer on the park this evening!! :thumbsup::agree:

cabbageandribs1875
22-02-2012, 11:02 PM
i concur :agree:

The Voice Of Reason
22-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Agreed re Griffiths.

All the more reason for "Paddy Boy" to hook him and leave Sproule an O'Connor on :confused::confused:

As for Martin Scott - has he been on the same diet as Garry O'Connor? He looks overweight, so if you couple that with his lack of ability it is a bad combination!

California-Hibs
22-02-2012, 11:15 PM
It was a crazy decision to hook Griffiths and keep O'Connor on, who know's what the thinking was behind that one!

DH1875
22-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Unless he picked up an injury it was a terrible decision to take him off. Garry O on the other hand :rolleyes:.

Baldy Foghorn
22-02-2012, 11:45 PM
I thought it was a strange one taking him off, but someone said on another thread that maybe he signalled to the bench to signal he was done?:confused:

Dont know if that is the case or not...

Andy74
23-02-2012, 12:23 AM
I think booing subs is pathetic. Just daft when you don't know the reasons.

Baldy Foghorn
23-02-2012, 12:26 AM
I think booing subs is pathetic. Just daft when you don't know the reasons.

I agree, he may have taken a knock, could really be that simple

monktonharp
23-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Thought this guy deserves his own thread after his performance tonight. Absolutly wonderful from Leigh! His touch, directness, willingness and skill was a joy to watch tonight. Keep it up pal, top performer on the park this evening!! :thumbsup::agree:correct, still puzzled as to PF subbed him.

LancashireHibby
23-02-2012, 01:07 AM
He wasn't showing too many ill effects if he had picked up a knock, but I suppose we almost have to hope that was the case because there's no way he'd have been brought off as a tactical decision. His first touch is absolutely terrific and if he had a more interested strike partner then he could have created havoc tonight, although I will say Sparky's chance in the second half was an absolute sitter.

craig1989
23-02-2012, 08:27 AM
I think Fenlon might have been giving it up when it went 4-2 and took Griffiths off to save him for Sat! I dont agree with it, but it had to be that or a knock!

mcvie7
23-02-2012, 08:29 AM
I think Fenlon might have been giving it up when it went 4-2 and took Griffiths off to save him for Sat! I dont agree with it, but it had to be that or a knock!

this is what i thought it was at the time .