PDA

View Full Version : griffiths

scott_hfc1875
22-02-2012, 11:59 PM
cant see another thread on it but looked like leigh gestured towards the well fans during the game tonight , wondering if anyone seen it and if he'll suffer another ban :giruy:

The Voice Of Reason
23-02-2012, 12:01 AM
cant see another thread on it but looked like leigh gestured towards the well fans during the game tonight , wondering if anyone seen it and if he'll suffer another ban :giruy:

He didn't gesture, he only clapped them for giving him stick.

Silly yes (especially given what has happened previously) but much a do about nothing. :agree:

cabbageandribs1875
23-02-2012, 12:01 AM
he kept his calm when he was getting pelters from the mutants down in the corner :)

scott_hfc1875
23-02-2012, 12:04 AM
good to hear , seems like he's learned his lesson our best player tonight by a mile

BEEJ
23-02-2012, 09:08 AM
good to hear , seems like he's learned his lesson our best player tonight by a mile
Thanks though for drawing attention to the 'incident' on a public forum.

We're indebted.

Hibs_SW
23-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Exactly who cares wether he did or not wasnt on TV so no1seen, someone will be on here snooping and no doubt it will get scrutinated now til they try find something just to nail him!

Dunbar Hibee
23-02-2012, 01:27 PM
He sarcastically clapped the inbreds down in the corner when they were giving him stick. Nothing more to it.

silverhibee
23-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Just in case Mr Lunny is browsing Hibs.net, did one of the Well players not run to the home fans and give it a :giruy: after scoring for them.

The Voice Of Reason
23-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Just in case Mr Lunny is browsing Hibs.net, did one of the Well players not run to the home fans and give it a :giruy: after scoring for them.

No, not that I saw anyway. It actually looked as if Higdon gestured to his own fans after his first goal (the first pen) !

cabbageandribs1875
23-02-2012, 01:33 PM
No, not that I saw anyway. It actually looked as if Higdon gestured to his own fans after his first goal (the first pen) !

that's what he's saying, home fans= own fans

BEEJ
23-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Now that you have in fact confirmed post #8, we can all expect Mr Higdon to be served with a one match suspension by Mr Lunny?!

No, I thought not.

easty
23-02-2012, 01:40 PM

If he did then he's as stupid as Griffiths....Higdons already had a one match ban for doing this hasn't he?

Mikey
23-02-2012, 01:45 PM

We're indebted.

Absolutely. And people have got the cheek to call him an idiot.

Elephant Stone
23-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Absolutely. And people have got the cheek to call him an idiot.

He is an idiot. A talented idiot, though.

erin go bragh
23-02-2012, 05:48 PM

We're indebted.
Some folk eh ,jeez , thats why we have a private forum .
ggtth

woody47
23-02-2012, 06:10 PM
I thought he showed a bit of composure compared to his previous form by just clapping them. Can't see anything wrong with that at all.
As for that (IMO) thug Higdon, he did the :giruy: to his own fans, which if I recall, he has just served a one match ban for so should now be getting a 2 match ban.