PDA

View Full Version : Claros is brutal

mcvie7
22-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Can't believe the hype about this guy and I normally stand by all players but he's just not up to the role that he's been given.

smurf
22-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Can't believe the hype about this guy and I normally stand by all players but he's just not up to the role that he's been given.

Oh dear. I wasn't at the game but give the guy a bit of time to settle.

Billy Whizz
22-02-2012, 09:54 PM

Game was too quick for him tonight. Fenlon should have taken him off earlier. I have high hopes for him when he gets upto speed with the SPL

mcvie7
Oh dear. I wasn't at the game but give the guy a bit of time to settle.

One thing we don't have unfortunately

1875_hibs

He's too good for the players round about him

Iain G
22-02-2012, 09:55 PM

And how long do you normally stand by players for? 45 mins, 90 mins, maybe 2 games if they are lucky? Player moves to new country (make that new continent!), has limited English and you've written him off after a few games. Congratulations. :rolleyes:

CallumLaidlaw
22-02-2012, 09:56 PM
He's played 2.5 games in a league that he's obviously not used too. I didn't think we should have been as excited as we were, but at the same time, let's not write him off already

mcvie7
22-02-2012, 09:56 PM
He's too good for the players round about him

Maybe look better in a better team but doesn't look to be doing it for us yet . Hope I am proved wrong though. He seemed very slow tonight also .

Danderhall Hibs
22-02-2012, 09:58 PM
He's played 2.5 games in a league that he's obviously not used too. I didn't think we should have been as excited as we were, but at the same time, let's not write him off already

Fenlon hyped the guy up in the paper - that made me think he was going to be special 'cos they don't normally do that. Still not going to write him off yet but then I don't take as much pleasure as some do in saying "I've said all along, since day 1 that X wasn't good enough".

Pretty Boy
22-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Is 2 and a bit games a new Hibs.net record for writing a player off?

mcvie7
22-02-2012, 09:59 PM
And how long do you normally stand by players for? 45 mins, 90 mins, maybe 2 games if they are lucky? Player moves to new country (make that new continent!), has limited English and you've written him off after a few games. Congratulations. :rolleyes:

I am just saying that the hype that came with him that he was the next scholes . Maybe if I didn't have as high expectations of him I wouldn't be so disappointed

Andy74
22-02-2012, 10:01 PM

Certainly not!

Danderhall Hibs

Not even close to the record mate. The current record is a negative value IIRC.

Haymaker

Pretty sure some players have been written off before signing!

DaveF
22-02-2012, 10:03 PM

Worst. Post. Ever.

mcvie7
22-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Worst. Post. Ever.
:zzzzz!:

At The Edge
22-02-2012, 10:06 PM
i think the problem lies in that the last couple of games hes played have pretty much passed him by, i do think the hoof ball is a shock to his system and how little time you get on the ball.
He can pick a pass and has got skill, but again today he just seemed a little lost on what he was supposed to be doing

He'll come good very soon......
:pfgwa

hibeedonald
22-02-2012, 10:07 PM

You talk some *****.

Big Frank
22-02-2012, 10:08 PM

but he's got a point. FFS he's played 2 games and you've got him down as brutal.

mcvie7
22-02-2012, 10:09 PM
i think the problem lies in that the last couple of games hes played have pretty much passed him by, i do think the hoof ball is a shock to his system and how little time you get on the ball.
He can pick a pass and has got skill, but again today he just seemed a little lost on what he was supposed to be doing

He'll come good very soon......
:pfgwa

Lets hope your right. Oh if you think I am being negative then this is nothing . Guys sat behind me tonight were shouting for Fenlons head already .

Danderhall Hibs
22-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Just been reading the other threads. Maybe he's not been that good because he's been training in a state of the art facility and playing in a stadium that's too big?

Hibbylad86
22-02-2012, 10:11 PM

Are you serious?? Get a grip man. He has played 2.5 games and your expecting what exactly?!

mcvie7
22-02-2012, 10:11 PM
but he's got a point. FFS he's played 2 games and you've got him down as brutal.

Ok maybe brutal wrong word suppose just disappointed after tonight . Really didn't think of relaxation until drive home tonight . It is certainly possible . Tonight was not our worst performance by a long way but we just don't any luck

Viva_Palmeiras
22-02-2012, 10:13 PM

Typical knee-jerk reaction that's serves no purpose in our darker of hours.

Might be advisable to reset you attitude for the battle in progress - not for the faint-hearted.

What hype and from where? He's got a nick-name and was on trial with Rangers but didn't close the deal if there was a deal on the table. Apparently impressed the management enough to get and terms and accept.

What role hes been given - is this a Robbie Williams song?

mcvie7
22-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Are you serious?? Get a grip man. He has played 2.5 games and your expecting what exactly?!

Maybe a sign that he's got something to bring to the table . Plus side Stevenson excellent again tonight .

mcvie7
22-02-2012, 10:15 PM

Might be advisable to reset you attitude for the battle in progress - not for the faint-hearted.

What hype and from where? He's got a nick-name and was on trial with Rangers but didn't close the deal if there was a deal on the table. Apparently impressed the management enough to get and terms and accept.

Sits in front of back four for some reason trying to dictate play but not working so far

Viva_Palmeiras
22-02-2012, 10:17 PM

No the IVF clinic at ERI had to get security in to disperse an angry mob protesting at a test tube deemed :wink: "not Hibs class"

Danderhall Hibs
22-02-2012, 10:18 PM
What hype and from where?

Agree with the rest of your post but the line I'm quoting - Fenlon hyped him up in the press. I read it and was really surprised at how much he was raving about him. Made me think we were going to see an instant success.

Future17
22-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Pretty sure some players have been written off before signing!

:agree:

And deservedly so, based on the inferior quality of their personal websites!

Hibbylad86
22-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Maybe a sign that he's got something to bring to the table . Plus side Stevenson excellent again tonight .

No one is saying he won't bring anything to the table. Your original post serves no purpose and is a bit OTT if I'm honest. Can we not give the guy time to settle?

Captain Trips
22-02-2012, 10:25 PM
We need players working out right away that is what the position we are in demanded when we got in loans, no matter how tough that is, we have brought in loans whom need games or are maybe not up to it.

mcvie7
No one is saying he won't bring anything to the table. Your original post serves no purpose and is a bit OTT if I'm honest. Can we not give the guy time to settle?

Maybe brutal is OTT . I actually think he will do a job for us but after what I have seen so far it is going to take longer than we thought .

Viva_Palmeiras
Sits in front of back four for some reason trying to dictate play but not working so far

Fair enough - who has come in to such a role at Hibs and made an immediate impact? Zouma and Latas were one offs and I cant recall if it was an instant impact. Coming in to a team who's quality is at best variable, protection is at times non-existent and is LOW on confidence isn't exactly conducive to pulling the strings it'll take time that we probably dont have.

I was puzzled and surprised to hear that he had been subbed and fair-dos you attended the game so have a much better insight from today's match.

Just think you're jumping the gun a little.

Hang in there hopefully we'll start to see a difference.

We've certainly not had the breaks. Motherwell are beginning to fire on all cylinders - the abandoned game they were on a bit of a dip and I think had a few players out. Thats the way it is at the bottom however.

The Voice Of Reason
22-02-2012, 10:30 PM
He was well off the pace tonight for sure.

Unfortunately we do not have the luxury of time for him to settle.

He aint no "Pitbull" as far as I can see so far! :worried::worried:

Liberal Hibby
22-02-2012, 10:32 PM

Anyone know what Claros's is like?

Speedy
22-02-2012, 10:32 PM

Turned out to be spot on.

Hibbylad86
22-02-2012, 10:34 PM
We need players working out right away that is what the position we are in demanded when we got in loans, no matter how tough that is, we have brought in loans whom need games or are maybe not up to it.

Carlsberg we can't expect players from abroad to hit the ground running in the helter skelter of the SPL? Surely?! He has played 2.5 games, no complaints about him until tonight. If he takes 4-6 games to get fully up to speed that still gives us 9-11 games were he can play a vital role. We win 5 games out of the rest we stay up.

SteveHFC
22-02-2012, 10:35 PM

Get a grip FFS!

He has only played 3 games for us.

Spike Mandela
22-02-2012, 10:48 PM

How long do you suggest, we have 11 games left this season.

In January it was crucial to sign guys who would hit the ground running. Few if any have done so.

The Voice Of Reason
22-02-2012, 10:52 PM
How long do you suggest, we have 11 games left this season.

In January it was crucial to sign guys who would hit the ground running. Few if any have done so.

I think that is a fair comment :agree: Suppose McPake has done OK.

Captain Trips
22-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Carlsberg we can't expect players from abroad to hit the ground running in the helter skelter of the SPL? Surely?! He has played 2.5 games, no complaints about him until tonight. If he takes 4-6 games to get fully up to speed that still gives us 9-11 games were he can play a vital role. We win 5 games out of the rest we stay up.

I expect guys to take time but we do not have time, Claros can have a bad game but in principle our situation needs instant results.

Hibbylad86
22-02-2012, 10:54 PM
More than 2.5 game Spike surely?? No complaints about his first two games.

11 games is stil a lot of games. We win 4 maybe 5 of them we are safe. Target has to be 12-15 points at least. If Claros can play well in 4 or 5 games we might win he will be a hero, hibs class etc. We can be a fickle bunch sometimes

marinello59
22-02-2012, 10:54 PM
I expect guys to take time but we do not have time, Claros can have a bad game but in principle our situation needs instant results.

If only we had tied him down to a five year contract, he would have been playing like Messi.:agree:

The Voice Of Reason
22-02-2012, 10:55 PM
If only we had tied him down to a five year contract, he would have been playing like Messi.:agree:

Were you at the game tonight to see Claros play ???

Hibbylad86
22-02-2012, 10:56 PM

Dont disagree Carlsberg that we need instant results. My post relate to the OP being OTT. He had a poor game but that don't make him brutal. He can and will play a big part in keeping us in the SPL

marinello59
22-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Were you at the game tonight to see Claros play ???

No I wasn't. I won't be judging him yet though. Surely he needs more than three games before we dismiss him as brutal etc etc etc . My comment was not serious.

The Voice Of Reason
22-02-2012, 10:59 PM
No I wasn't. I won't be judging him yet though. Surely he needs more than three games before we dismiss him as brutal etc etc etc . My comment was not serious.

People can only judge on what they see - so far he has been average (being kind) at best........yes he probably does need more games but we do not have the luxury of time!

Cocaine&Caviar
22-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Just been reading the other threads. Maybe he's not been that good because he's been training in a state of the art facility and playing in a stadium that's too big?

:top marks

Spike Mandela
22-02-2012, 11:13 PM
More than 2.5 game Spike surely?? No complaints about his first two games.

11 games is stil a lot of games. We win 4 maybe 5 of them we are safe. Target has to be 12-15 points at least. If Claros can play well in 4 or 5 games we might win he will be a hero, hibs class etc. We can be a fickle bunch sometimes

Going by that reckoning Hibbylad Claros won't come good till after the split. We really need the new guys to do the business NOW.

Hibbylad86
22-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Point being Spike maybe he won't. Fenlons rates him, he appears to have an eye for a good player. He will get better as time goes on. You say we don't have time but who is better than can come in and do a job for us?

I honestly think he will come good, help us win games and stay in the SPL. Just my opinion of course....

Steven_Hibs
22-02-2012, 11:27 PM
The thing is, Claros gets the ball, and he's looking for a pass, naebody :confused: The movement lacks so much, he's playing in a poor poor Hibs team, he's steps ahead of our team, just needs players around him

pacorosssco
22-02-2012, 11:37 PM

No regrets?

sesoim
23-02-2012, 01:11 AM
TBF to Claros, if Hibs were sitting 3rd or 4th like they should be, his form wouldn't be an issue. As it is, we desperately need some of these signings to get results NOW.

I know some will say we should keep calm and so on, but the run we are on is shocking and if Fenlon is going to prove the doubters wrong, he needs some of these signings to start winning us league games before it is too late.

LancashireHibby
23-02-2012, 01:14 AM
I know there are mitigating factors and I'm certainly not writing the guy off, but Claros was dreadful tonight. His first touch was abysmal and he got caught in possession so many times it was unreal. I hope it's just a case of him still adapting to the SPL and he'll settle soon enough.

bigwheel
23-02-2012, 05:33 AM

You have no idea what a footballer is if you think that

Forza Fred
23-02-2012, 06:13 AM

Not at all.

I saw Mike Conroy in the early 80's make his debut for us in heh reserves and saw straight away that he was gash.

And only abuot 5 years ago I first laid eyes on oneAamaduo Konte playing against those world giants Vale of Leithen and suggested that the guy was maybe a bus driver, or a joiner, but that he would never be a footballer..

sometimes its just so obvious....

Can't comment on Claros htough ain''t seen him.

Holmesdale Hibs
23-02-2012, 06:39 AM

Total nonsense to draw conclusions after 2 games, especially for someone starting in a team full of new signings.

I remember people on here saying 'Stokes is too fat and will never score goals' after his first couple of games.

Baker9
23-02-2012, 07:06 AM
No the IVF clinic at ERI had to get security in to disperse an angry mob protesting at a test tube deemed :wink: "not Hibs class"

:faf:
From where I was sitting he looked a player - didn't play that well, but looked a player. Comfortable on the ball and aware of what is going on. Fitness is questionable and if he has room for improvement stamina-wise, we have a playmaker. For someone who can't speak English there were several occasions when he was yabbing to other players!

Cropley10
23-02-2012, 07:45 AM

Sad.

Makaveli
23-02-2012, 07:49 AM
He was pathetic last night. How anyone can manage to look especially bad amongst that lot is beyond me.

If there's a player hiding in there he better hurry up and come out. Not worthy of a place in the side on recent showings.

Captain Trips
23-02-2012, 07:57 AM

I think that after 2 games it is unfair to suggest he isnt up for it, this guy has to adjust to living far from home and into our style and 2,3 or 4 matches will not let us see the full picture. I would suggest 8-10 games and then lets look at it, however.................

If I was signing players I would not have signed a player that may take time we do not have timejust now to wait and see if they come good, I may have opted for a player with SPL or Scottish experience. PF may think he was ready to slot in right away. I will not doubt his ability as to soon but maybe Claros is a signing you make when things are in a better place.

BTW not just Claros but every one of those loans need to be doing job also right away not just Claros.

Golden Bear
23-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Having read the thread title then jumped to the end ------------- please tell me this is a wind up.

Right?

Hibbylad86
23-02-2012, 08:17 AM
I think that after 2 games it is unfair to suggest he isnt up for it, this guy has to adjust to living far from home and into our style and 2,3 or 4 matches will not let us see the full picture. I would suggest 8-10 games and then lets look at it, however.................

If I was signing players I would not have signed a player that may take time we do not have timejust now to wait and see if they come good, I may have opted for a player with SPL or Scottish experience. PF may think he was ready to slot in right away. I will not doubt his ability as to soon but maybe Claros is a signing you make when things are in a better place.

BTW not just Claros but every one of those loans need to be doing job also right away not just Claros.

I agree with you on this Carlsberg (finally :wink:). We can't judge a guy on 2.5 games, well we can but people are wrong for doing so. I agree we need results right now but the question is if we give him the time to settle in, he does then plays a blinder to the end of the season is that acceptable? I state that it is a big IF and he may never settle.

Lets give him time - Two managers can't be wrong about a player (Sally & Paddy)

Steve-O
23-02-2012, 08:18 AM
It might be early, but to be fair, other players in the past have come in and you can tell straight away they are going to be pretty good. Russell Latapy for one...:agree:

Hibbylad86
23-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Having read the thread title then jumped to the end ------------- please tell me this is a wind up.

Right?

No GB its serious. He is brutal, no good, not hibs class and should be bombed out. Yes he had a bad game but I will defend him until he is give at least 4-6 games before I pass judement.

ballengeich
23-02-2012, 08:28 AM
My impression is that he's a technically gifted player who's come from a league where opponents don't have the strength and speed found in the SPL. I'd be concentrating on fitness training for him as I believe he has the skill to do a good job for us.

ShanksSaidNo
23-02-2012, 09:06 AM
Point being Spike maybe he won't. Fenlons rates him, he appears to have an eye for a good player. He will get better as time goes on. You say we don't have time but who is better than can come in and do a job for us?

I honestly think he will come good, help us win games and stay in the SPL. Just my opinion of course....

This is an interesting point. Did PF spot Claros and have him on his list of targets or did we simply swoop after the Huns missed out on him, assuming he is a player if they fancied him? How much did PF actually know about him before signing him?

Completely get what the majority are saying re writing a player off after 3 games but with the predicament we find ourselves in we cant afford passengers in any games from now until the end of the season.

The thing that has struck me whilst watching Claros is his physique. Coming with a nickname like the 'pitbull' I had envisaged a stocky wee character bossing the midfield and getting in and around peoples feet. He's built for floating in the wind.

In the Celtic game on Sunday his first contribution was to foul Scott Brown, I was thinking good - keep at um! He did the opposite, he tried to apologise (several times) Brown told him where to go and bossed him for the remainder of the game. Pitbull he is not.

basehibby
23-02-2012, 09:13 AM

Claros's feet have barely touched the ground but from what I've seen is anything but brutal - you're opinions are and IMO this post wins you several of these........

...... WTF has happened to the ersehole smiley???

mcvie7
23-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Claros's feet have barely touched the ground but from what I've seen is anything but brutal - you're opinions are and IMO this post wins you several of these........

...... WTF has happened to the ersehole smiley???

ok lets leave him in the team trying to " find his feet " maybe he will come good in the 1st division :agree:

marinello59
23-02-2012, 09:36 AM
ok lets leave him in the team trying to " find his feet " maybe he will come good in the 1st division :agree:

Which of the players previously dismissed by 'fans' on here as not being good enough would you replace him with?

One Day Soon
23-02-2012, 09:42 AM

This is the sort of daft comment which after just 30 or so posts in the best part of three years would usually elicit a 'sniff, sniff' response.

I'm surprised it hasn't before now in three pages.

SMAXXA
23-02-2012, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=Carlsberg;3125741]

I agree with you that we shouldn't be signing players that would take ages to settle in. Unfortunately its maybe one of those things that you won't know if he will hit the ground running or take time unless you play him in conpetative games. As for the signing of an spl player I think that was always the plan with the goodwin chase, which didn't come off.

Fwiw I don't think PF knew much if anything about him, other than the rangers trial and the medi hype that came with that. When if became apparent he wasn't gettin a deal there his agent offered him to Hibs for some reason and PF seen it as too god an opportunity not to take a player that comes with his pedigree. I'm sure in the practice games PF saw him in he further convinced him. Also with it being a year loan maybe wasn't just the short short term PF was looking at.

As to the OP I think its far to early to say he's brutal.

allezsauzee
23-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Its as ridiculous to write Claros off already as it was to hype him up to be our saviour without anyone actually seeing him play. Even Le God was still adjusting to a different league/language/culture after 3 games, so lets get a grip of ourselves.

Viva_Palmeiras
23-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Agree with the rest of your post but the line I'm quoting - Fenlon hyped him up in the press. I read it and was really surprised at how much he was raving about him. Made me think we were going to see an instant success.

Sorry I jnadvertantly overlooked your post. I hadn't seen that report so wasn't familiar with the content.

Dashing Bob S
23-02-2012, 04:43 PM
So, is he brutal or a pitbull, or a brutal pitbull or a placid one? And if he's not a pitbull, is he poodle, and if so, a placid or brutal poodle?

Alfred E Newman
23-02-2012, 08:45 PM

Its daft to right the guy off at this stage though he looked miles off the pace last night. He looked ok in the Dons game but unfortunately, in our situation, we can`t wait 8-10 games for him to settle in. Lets hope he gets up to speed quickly.

weedgiehibbie
23-02-2012, 09:00 PM
I've not been overly impressed with him but there has to be a player there and he has joined a team in a country where he does not speak the language, sittling joint bottom of the league so i'm happy to give him a bit of time to settle in and get to grasp with the language, football pace, style etc before saying he's c**p or a good player for us.

NOLA
23-02-2012, 09:11 PM
deary me:rolleyes:

Hibbylad86
25-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Dear all Claros critics....

Hahahahahaha!! The boy was brilliant today.

Mikey
25-02-2012, 04:09 PM
:agree: while one swallow doesn't make a girlfriend.........

:tee hee:

Booked4Being-Ugly
25-02-2012, 04:14 PM
ok lets leave him in the team trying to " find his feet " maybe he will come good in the 1st division :agree::lolyam:

frazeHFC
25-02-2012, 04:55 PM

Great to hear! :thumbsup:

:agree: while one swallow doesn't make a girlfriend

It's like Osbourne, he was pretty poor his first few games but i think he is a terrific player, i think those 2 and Stevenson could make a good midfield. :thumbsup:

jdships
25-02-2012, 04:55 PM
" Too bad all the people who really know how to run a football team and pick a player either drive a taxi cab , cut hair or post on Hibsnet ."

Adapted from an original thought by the late George Burns

:greengrin:wink::rolleyes:

MSK
25-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Great to hear! :thumbsup:

It's like Osbourne, he was pretty poor his first few games but i think he is a terrific player, i think those 2 and Stevenson could make a good midfield. :thumbsup:Get yer dosh paid then ..http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?216166-Hibs-net-Sponsorship-2011-2012-Isaiah-Osbourne-11-slots-left! ....:aok:

frazeHFC
25-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Get yer dosh paid then ..http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?216166-Hibs-net-Sponsorship-2011-2012-Isaiah-Osbourne-11-slots-left! ....:aok:

Too skint :boo hoo: If i had £20 i would've been there today. :tee hee:

Gala Foxes
25-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Radio Scotland said he was outstanding & hard work enabled Osbourne to make forward runs

nonshinyfinish
25-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Radio Scotland said he was outstanding & hard work enabled Osbourne to make forward runs

No, no, he's crap, I read it on hibs.net.

Stevo1875
25-02-2012, 05:31 PM
How many players have had great debuts and turned out to be p!sh!

Bring back Kevin McBride and John Rankin all is forgiven.

Claros must go................... :tumble:

The Harp
25-02-2012, 05:51 PM
" Too bad all the people who really know how to run a football team and pick a player either drive a taxi cab , cut hair or post on Hibsnet ."

Adapted from an original thought by the late George Burns

:greengrin:wink::rolleyes:

Nice one.:aok:
One of my favourite one-liners from the late, great George Burns.
So good to actually be smiling on a Saturday evening in the fitba season.
Hibs winning! :flag:
Yams beaten at home :thumbsup: (even more important just now, our relegation rivals losing).
... if Carlsberg made Saturday afternoons ...:greengrin

MSK
25-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Too skint :boo hoo: If i had £20 i would've been there today. :tee hee:**** being skint kid ..ok ..you pop in a ten spot when you can afford it ..I will stick in the other ten for you ..if yer ticket is drawn then its all yours ..:aok:

frazeHFC
25-02-2012, 06:08 PM
**** being skint kid ..ok ..you pop in a ten spot when you can afford it ..I will stick in the other ten for you ..if yer ticket is drawn then its all yours ..:aok:

You have a deal, when i can scrounge some money together. :agree: :tee hee:

MSK
25-02-2012, 06:26 PM
You have a deal, when i can scrounge some money together. :agree: :tee hee:And for your loyalty tae hibs.net..im gonna chuck ye a year private membership tae ..:aok:

ManBearPig
25-02-2012, 07:01 PM
am I the only one who watched Claros against Aberdeen and thought he looked very good and lots of potential for future. Hard working and lived up to nickname pitbull he was constantly winning the ball and making a nuisance of himself in the middle of the park?

essexhibee
25-02-2012, 07:04 PM
How'd he get on today those that were there?

King Paddy
25-02-2012, 07:05 PM

Claros was Seemingly superb today at Rugby park.

God Petrie
25-02-2012, 07:05 PM
He was good today. His distribution of the ball is excellent.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-02-2012, 07:08 PM

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in..."

Onion
25-02-2012, 07:13 PM
How'd he get on today those that were there?

Claros was excellent and got better as the game went on. He's the type of player that allows others to play, and was right up with the pace of the game today - expect good things from him in the next few weeks.

Cropley10
25-02-2012, 07:23 PM

How do you think he did today then?

Kato
25-02-2012, 07:28 PM

This post is brutal. Can't believe it's got so many replies but it's clear mcvie7 isn't up to the role of supporting Hibs.

frazeHFC
25-02-2012, 07:29 PM
And for your loyalty tae hibs.net..im gonna chuck ye a year private membership tae ..:aok:

Seriously? :hmmm: Not gonna complain about that. :not worth

MSK
25-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Seriously? :hmmm: Not gonna complain about that. :not worthYip ..:aok:

nonshinyfinish
25-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Seriously? :hmmm: Not gonna complain about that. :not worth

Well, you might be complaining once you find out what's involved in the PM board initiation...

frazeHFC
25-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Yip ..:aok:

Nice one. :thumbsup:

Will get the sponsorship money asap :aok:

frazeHFC
25-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Well, you might be complaining once you find out what's involved in the PM board initiation...

Been a PM for about 8 months already. :na na:

Booked4Being-Ugly
25-02-2012, 07:38 PM
This post is brutal. Can't believe it's got so many replies but it's clear mcvie7 isn't up to the role of supporting Hibs.There was a few of them trolling on Friday, they seem to have all disappeared and i can't think why! :hmmm:

MSK
25-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Nice one. :thumbsup:

Will get the sponsorship money asap :aok:Your next private membership payment will be covered by me ..:aok:

nonshinyfinish
25-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Been a PM for about 8 months already. :na na:

Don't I feel like a tit.

frazeHFC
25-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Your next private membership payment will be covered by me ..:aok:

:aok:

Billy Whizz
25-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Really enjoyed Claros's performance today

TornadoHibby
25-02-2012, 08:19 PM
am I the only one who watched Claros against Aberdeen and thought he looked very good and lots of potential for future. Hard working and lived up to nickname pitbull he was constantly winning the ball and making a nuisance of himself in the middle of the park?

I thought the same and felt that once he got properly match fit we would really see how good he was! :agree:

Suspect that is two or three games at least away from match fit yet but it seems that even now he is achieving a level that is higher than a lot on here anticipated! :wink:

Jonnyboy
25-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Haven't read this whole thread as the dumbass title warned me off. Claros was great today and lived up to his nickname

mcvie7
25-02-2012, 08:35 PM
This post is brutal. Can't believe it's got so many replies but it's clear mcvie7 isn't up to the role of supporting Hibs.

Haha aye ok I have been to most home and away games this season so to say I am not supporting them is pi**

Seveno
25-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to the game today but Derek Ferguson said on Sportsound that Claros was 'superb'.

mcvie7
25-02-2012, 08:37 PM
How do you think he did today then?

Seriously i didn't make it to the game today but I heard he was superb today . Let's hope he carrys it on to Easter Road next week 😊

down-the-slope
25-02-2012, 08:50 PM
First games he looked to have the touch and vision way above SPL standard and a lot of bite - his ball retention and ability to bring others in looked well above Hibs standard...BUT it was obvious some fitness issues due to lay off and adjusting to spl pace was required as seen by the odd tackle that was mis timed...

He will prove to be the best midfield holder we have had since Frank...or its the beans for me :greengrin....

I was amazed when what I expected to be a till season end deal was announced as 12 month...I wonder if there is a get out clause in this after 6 months :rolleyes:...I hope not

jabis
25-02-2012, 08:54 PM

may this quote come back and kiss you gently on your ass..............then whisper in your ear......."HERPIES" :aok:

Westie1875
25-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Can we change the thread title? :greengrin

Kato
25-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Haha aye ok I have been to most home and away games this season so to say I am not supporting them is pi**

Attending games does not necessarily = giving support.

Who's games do you attend? Hibs or Hearts?

CallumLaidlaw
25-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Can we change the thread title? :greengrin

:singing: oh Jorge claros, you were brutal for 2 games but your a legend now :singing:

matty_f
25-02-2012, 09:12 PM
may this quote come back and kiss you gently on your ass..............then whisper in your ear......."HERPIES" :aok:

:faf: Post of the day!

Andy74
25-02-2012, 09:13 PM
And for your loyalty tae hibs.net..im gonna chuck ye a year private membership tae ..:aok:

Being a PM is just like being a season ticket holder. Someone always comes along later and gets a better deal. :greengrin

frazeHFC
25-02-2012, 09:13 PM
:singing: oh Jorge claros, you were brutal for 2 games but your a legend now :singing:

:tee hee:

mcvie7
25-02-2012, 09:14 PM

Hibs obviously

frazeHFC
25-02-2012, 09:15 PM

No need to start an arguement. The poster was obviously annoyed at the time and will now probably regret being so haste in making this thread.

It's a good day for Hibs, no arguing needed. :thumbsup:

mcvie7
25-02-2012, 09:20 PM
No need to start an arguement. The poster was obviously annoyed at the time and will now probably regret being so haste in making this thread.

True I was annoyed prob like everyone else that has gone to most games this season and wanted a moan . He apparently played superb today which was good to hear . Shame I couldn't make it today and the highlights I will watch on
Sport scene will be same old crap so I still won't be able to see but will be there next saturday.

Kato
25-02-2012, 10:07 PM

Not arguing but don't see why this subject should get an easy ride. :wink:

Hibs obviously

Not really that obvious.