PDA

View Full Version : NHC Chelsea game

DH1875
21-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Anyone else watching it? Was Napoli's 2nd goal there no handball :confused:.

HibeeMG
21-02-2012, 07:35 PM
With the power it went into the net I can only assume the defender headed it in.

Wotherspiniesta
21-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Looked like a shoulder to me.

Lost_Mackem
21-02-2012, 07:42 PM
My first thought was that it was an OG.

Had a look back and I think it comes off Cavani's shoulder, not really conclusive though.

Hope they go out, can't stand them, and what with Arsenal needing to overcome a 4 goal deficit in their return leg there could be no English team in the quarter-finals for the first time in a long while.

Love it me, hate the greedy corporate money making clubs who currently dominate our league.

SteveHFC
21-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Hope they go out

This

stokesmessiah
21-02-2012, 07:55 PM
The only good thing about Chelsea is that Physio....:aok:

HibbyAndy
21-02-2012, 07:58 PM
My first thought was that it was an OG.

Had a look back and I think it comes off Cavani's shoulder, not really conclusive though.

Hope they go out, can't stand them, and what with Arsenal needing to overcome a 4 goal deficit in their return leg there could be no English team in the quarter-finals for the first time in a long while.

Love it me, hate the greedy corporate money making clubs who currently dominate our league.

Hope Chelsea get knocked out, But would love to see Arsenal turn around a 4-0 deficit , But that aint gonna happen.

DH1875
21-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Gary Neville :rolleyes:.

3-1 Napoli :thumbsup:

Badabing
21-02-2012, 08:23 PM
I quite like Gary Neville but I wouldn't want him analysing our defence.

HibbyAndy
21-02-2012, 08:25 PM
I quite like Gary Neville but I wouldn't want him analysing our defence.

I dinnae mind him either, Hated him as a player but as a pundit he kens what he's talking about.Lives and breathes football, Nowt wrong with that.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-02-2012, 08:27 PM
If Chelsea lose another couple of goals that would be it. Only a truly world class team, would be able to score five goals at home against Napoli.

HibbyAndy
21-02-2012, 08:28 PM
If Chelsea lose another couple of goals that would be it. Only a truly world class team, would be able to score five goals at home against Napoli.

:top marks

Putting 5 past a truly world class goaly anaw in Dino Zoff:wink:

The Tubs
21-02-2012, 08:51 PM
I dinnae mind him either, Hated him as a player but as a pundit he kens what he's talking about.Lives and breathes football, Nowt wrong with that.

Neville's a fanny: he said chelsea could walk the game as napoli only have 2-3 good players. out of cavani, hamsik, lavezzi, gargano, maggio, di santis and even inler which 3 was he talking about?

ac1
21-02-2012, 09:10 PM
Neville's a fanny: he said chelsea could walk the game as napoli only have 2-3 good players. out of cavani, hamsik, lavezzi, gargano, maggio, di santis and even inler which 3 was he talking about?

Have been impressed with Neville since he started on Sky but tonight he was terrible!

Almost like the Sky bosses told him to play up the EPL incase people wake up that its not 'the best league in the world' and jack the sky subscription in.

Gave Napoli no respect at all

BigBamba
21-02-2012, 09:21 PM

After lavezzi was taken off the commentator proceeded to say the only threat napoli had was cavani?!? Has he seen hamsik play!

stokesmessiah
21-02-2012, 09:33 PM
After lavezzi was taken off the commentator proceeded to say the only threat napoli had was cavani?!? Has he seen hamsik play!

Don't play in the EPL so they can't be very good.