PDA

View Full Version : Duff & Phelps (Rangers Administrators)

ancienthibby
21-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Advertising on Hibs.net board.

What's going on??:confused::confused::confused:

scott7_0(Prague)
21-02-2012, 04:56 PM

What's going on??:confused::confused::confused:

Google advert appear according to what you search or view on your PC. seems you may have been reading or looking at something with Rangers content or Duff & Phelps. :greengrin

MSK
21-02-2012, 04:58 PM

What's going on??:confused::confused::confused:Oh did we no tell ye ..hibs.net are skint ..we gave our private membership money tae a guy called Whyte ...he seemed a genuine businessman ..promised Admins a holiday tae the Virgin Islands ...in a couple o years time ..:aok:

ancienthibby
21-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Google advert appear according to what you search or view on your PC. seems you may have been reading or looking at something with Rangers content or Duff & Phelps. :greengrin

Understand that well, Scott!

But I have not visited the D&P site today, but I have read any number of news stories where their name appears.

I know tracking cookies will follow me wherever I go, but the point I was trying to get to was this: does the receiving website (in this case Hibs.net) not have some control over who advertises on their site??

monktonharp
21-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Understand that well, Scott!

But I have not visited the D&P site today, but I have read any number of news stories where their name appears.

I know tracking cookies will follow me wherever I go, but the point I was trying to get to was this: does the receiving website (in this case Hibs.net) not have some control over who advertises on their site??maybe they do a wee bit o' work for other edinburgh based fan forums:devil:

Future17
21-02-2012, 09:52 PM

I'm glad you explained that before I complained about the adverts I see for the Dyslexia Helpline and large mint pens.

lucky
21-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Simple way to get rid of adverts become a private member