PDA

View Full Version : Hart to St Johnstone

jonty
21-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Wonder if he'll manage to stay off the physio's bench and make a starting line up.

Another decent player hit by the curse of east mains?

Or will he be **** for them too?

SteveHFC
21-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Source?

Bayern Bru
21-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Source?

STV Sport

The_Exile
21-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Hart's problems weren't East Mains or the treatment table, his issue was that he couldn't actually play fitba.

Golden Bear
21-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Wonder if he'll manage to stay off the physio's bench and make a starting line up.

Another decent player hit by the curse of east mains?

Or will he be **** for them too?

I've no axe to grind regarding Michael Hart. His Hibs career was blighted by injury and unfortunately he never regained the form he showed as an Aberdeen player.

By all accounts he was a model professional which is more than can be said for some of our chancers currently masquerading as professional football players.

Best of luck in your future career Michael.

jonty
21-02-2012, 03:59 PM
STV Sport

:agree:
I've no axe to grind regarding Michael Hart. His Hibs career was blighted by injury and unfortunately he never regained the form he showed as an Aberdeen player.

By all accounts he was a model professional which is more than can be said for some of our chancers currently masquerading as professional football players.

It never ceases to amaze me that the players who we look forward to getting in (or dare i say it, excited about getting in) are decent on paper, or have been successfull elsewhere, yet are a massive flop at ER.

Wrong place, wrong time. No doubt he'll go on to have a decent end to the season.

blackpoolhibs
21-02-2012, 04:06 PM
:agree:

It never ceases to amaze me that the players who we look forward to getting in (or dare i say it, excited about getting in) are decent on paper, or have been successfull elsewhere, yet are a massive flop at ER.

Wrong place, wrong time. No doubt he'll go on to have a decent end to the season.

I genuinely cant see that happening at all, he's finished at this level imo.

jonty
21-02-2012, 04:20 PM
I was applying Sods law :greengrin

I doubt he'll get a full 45 mins

blackpoolhibs
21-02-2012, 04:22 PM
I was applying Sods law :greengrin

I doubt he'll get a full 45 mins

:greengrin :agree:

BurghHibby
21-02-2012, 04:53 PM

Who would these be then, I thought Fenlon had go rid of the trouble makers, wage thieves and malingers etc?
Do you have an axe to grind with current players still at Hibs but an utterly useless one is OK and gets best wishes for the future?

ancienthibby
21-02-2012, 05:08 PM
:greengrin :agree:

Beeb Radio reporting that he has not yet signed!

Is he carrying an East Mains jinx??:greengrin

hibsbollah
21-02-2012, 05:10 PM
I never thought i would see a worse right back than Gathuessi. And then...

Andy74
21-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Who would these be then, I thought Fenlon had go rid of the trouble makers, wage thieves and malingers etc?
Do you have an axe to grind with current players still at Hibs but an utterly useless one is OK and gets best wishes for the future?

Anyone that gets on with their job and is honest and works hard deserves our best wishes.

It didn't work out for him but it wasn't due to any lack of application or professionalism.

As a guy he's showed a bit more class than many on here seem capable of.

keep the faith
21-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Good luck michael. I hope the move works out for you.

Diclonius
21-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Here's hoping he won't go the same way of another player who was released by us, went to St Johnstone and had "Hart" in his name. :rolleyes:

The Voice Of Reason
21-02-2012, 06:25 PM

Agreed. :agree:

HibbyAndy
21-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Its absolute written in the stars he will shine for them, Absolute certainty.

God knows what it is with us but players go backwards the minute they pull on a hibs shirt.

Gala Foxes
21-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Michael Hart - as agile & mobile as the world's largest oil tanker & with as much pace as Edinburgh Castle