PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to????

S.sct
20-02-2012, 07:09 PM
The Hibs.net podcast? Any chance of a revival?

MSK
20-02-2012, 07:13 PM
The Hibs.net podcast? Any chance of a revival?Change of Admin team, logistics, lack of guests, full time jobs getting in the way amongst other things ..we have discussed reviving it but at the moment its on the back burner ...never say never though ..

S.sct
20-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Change of Admin team, logistics, lack of guests, full time jobs getting in the way amongst other things ..we have discussed reviving it but at the moment its on the back burner ...never say never though ..

Nice 1, totally understand re commitment of time etc. By guests to you mean club, punters or both?

MSK
20-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Nice 1, totally understand re commitment of time etc. By guests to you mean club, punters or both?We asked on the forums for folk to "guest" as some of us had other commitments, one or two turned up but on the odd occassion we were let down which left us a bit short, that wasnt the main problem of course but it didnt help as we promised a weekly show..Hibby D was kind enough to let us use her house as oor "studio" & John Campbell was a great host ...I really enjoyed it whilst it lasted, was a great hour or so & we had good fun doing it ..:agree:

If we were gauranteed a "venue" & a team to commit the time then im sure it would be a success again. I really hope to see it return in the future but at this moment in time we are focussing on running this place ...:agree:

jazzy7070
20-02-2012, 08:49 PM
i could supply the venue no problem ie my house,i have a couple of spare rooms only problem being that its in dalkeith.it would be great to have the podcast back:agree: