PDA

View Full Version : Kujabi

J-C
20-02-2012, 03:52 PM
1st time I've seen him play and although he looks decent going forward, was caught out defensively umpteen times, was this not the problem with young Booth??
I thought the main thing we needed was a strong defensive LB we've already got an attacking wing back/left mid.

Andy74
20-02-2012, 03:55 PM
1st time I've seen him play and although he looks decent going forward, was caught out defensively umpteen times, was this not the problem with young Booth??
I thought the main thing we needed was a strong defensive LB we've already got an attacking wing back/left mid.

Difficult for him yesterday but in the previous couple of games he has looked a step or two up from Booth.

He seems quite a strong character too which Booth does not seem to be just now.

frazeHFC
20-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Yesterday he was poor compared to his first 2 games. I still think he is a step above most of our players judging from what i have seen so far.

Mark79
20-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Yesterday he was poor compared to his first 2 games. I still think he is a step above most of our players judging from what i have seen so far.

Could put mcpake and Doherty in that category. Especially the latter. Gave ball away after about 10 seconds and looked nervous thereafter.

beensaidbefore
20-02-2012, 10:28 PM
I said the other day in another thread, but id like to see him playing a wing-back type role. I think hes maybe a little too slight at right back, having said that, he seems better than the others we have. Folk said dont change a decent defence, but to be honest i saw a spanking a mile off, so think we shouldnt have been so predictable.

frazeHFC
20-02-2012, 10:41 PM
I said the other day in another thread, but id like to see him playing a wing-back type role. I think hes maybe a little too slight at right back, having said that, he seems better than the others we have. Folk said dont change a decent defence, but to be honest i saw a spanking a mile off, so think we shouldnt have been so predictable.

Yeah but after the last 2 games the statement was more than acceptable cos we defended brilliantly. But yeah, then yesterday happened.......

Speedway
21-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Kujabi is the new Boco.

Steven_Hibs
21-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Kujabi is the new Boco.

:cb:greengrin