PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets?

Scouse Hibee
20-02-2012, 10:08 AM
I made my deposit payment on 28 February last year, so pretty sure the literature had been circulated by this time last year. Are the club holding off to see what happens with our League position? If we had managed a positive result yesterday then today would have been a great day to release the info!

Sammy7nil
20-02-2012, 11:28 AM
They would have to be INSANE to ask fans to but a ST at this time.

Two wins and pull away from Dunfermline and the tickets will be out.

So I would expect that date to be around 11/5/2012 :greengrin

Gatecrasher
20-02-2012, 11:32 AM
I dont know how they could price it as we dont know who we will be playing. I Posted on the PM board that if we are in the SPL next season and Cat B St's are up for grabs i would seriously consider one

SteveHFC
20-02-2012, 11:33 AM
I would rather wait and see what division we are in next season. Before/If i renew!

StevieC
20-02-2012, 11:51 AM
I don't think the club can afford to wait until the end of the season before releasing season ticket details so I reckon they may well release details based on the two scenarios.

No sure how they'd do that though. :confused:

KeithTheHibby
20-02-2012, 12:01 PM
I made my deposit payment on 28 February last year, so pretty sure the literature had been circulated by this time last year. Are the club holding off to see what happens with our League position? If we had managed a positive result yesterday then today would have been a great day to release the info!

Was the first payment not made in March last year then 10 subsequent payments taking you up to end of January this year?

Either way I reckon there will be a delay in releasing details as I for one shall not be paying £550 for me and my kids to be watching us in the first division.

Scouse Hibee
20-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Was the first payment not made in March last year then 10 subsequent payments taking you up to end of January this year?

Either way I reckon there will be a delay in releasing details as I for one shall not be paying £550 for me and my kids to be watching us in the first division.

Paid my deposit in person in Feb then DD payments:
April
May
June
July
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan

smurf
20-02-2012, 12:29 PM
The club have found themselves in a horrible position re this.

Andy74
20-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Yep, not an easy one for the club now.

FWIW I think the club membership is going to be the new model and you load whatever games you want on it. Anyone loading up all of the games at the start will get a better deal. (I say that but generally everyone else seems to get better deals as the season goes on!!)

Scouse Hibee
20-02-2012, 01:23 PM

FWIW I think the club membership is going to be the new model and you load whatever games you want on it. Anyone loading up all of the games at the start will get a better deal. (I say that but generally everyone else seems to get better deals as the season goes on!!)

Nah the club have already said in the Q&A's regarding membership that there WILL be a seperate season ticket offering.

At The Edge
20-02-2012, 01:24 PM

That seems a good idea however, i can't afford the outlay that would cost in one hit, unless Hibs let me pay it up, so a season ticket which allows me to pay it up over the year is my only option unless i want to keep loading a ticket every other week, and plus i like the seat i have in the east. :greengrin

Andy74
20-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Nah the club have already said in the Q&A's regarding membership that there WILL be a seperate season ticket offering.

Fair enough, might be a bit slower to move to this model then!

There better be a fair ST deal then that makes it worthwhile!

EasterRoad4Ever
20-02-2012, 01:53 PM
The club have found themselves in a horrible position re this.

Through their own incompetence.