PDA

View Full Version : Ban sect.43

jimmy-adjovi
19-02-2012, 11:27 PM
And their banners. Only alienating themselves from the rest of the supporters at a time when the club needs to unite. I'm sure the jelly club will take them back

silverhibee
19-02-2012, 11:34 PM
And their banners. Only alienating themselves from the rest of the supporters at a time when the club needs to unite. I'm sure the jelly club will take them back

Whats your problem with sect.43. :confused:

frazeHFC
19-02-2012, 11:36 PM
YAM

Don't post a load of pish without an explanation. What's wrong with the group and the banners?

Thomson1875
19-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Considering we are trying to take on the views of general hibs fans and trying to encourage people to bring some colour back to easter road, its hardly putting divides into our support.

Crawl back under your rock.:rolleyes:

jimmy-adjovi
19-02-2012, 11:47 PM
YAM

Don't post a load of pish without an explanation. What's wrong with the group and the banners?

How is that explanation not clear? Who are they supporting? Their own wee choir or Hibs? Hibs banners are fine. Sect.43 banners are just an utter embarrassment. We're a football club and should not alienate other supporters.

frazeHFC
19-02-2012, 11:48 PM
As said above, how can the group work on things if you get posts like yours? If you said 'i don't like this, they should do this' then fair enough, things can be changed. However your post is just a moronic post that makes very little sense.

Pretty Boy
19-02-2012, 11:49 PM
I've never been overly gushing about the singing section or section 43 or whatever other groups but that first post is bizarre.

To have a pop with no obvious explanation why seems a bit childish to me.

Such groups aren't my cup of tea but i think some people need to just leave them alone and let them enjoy their day out.

frazeHFC
19-02-2012, 11:51 PM
How is that explanation not clear? Who are they supporting? Their own wee choir or Hibs? Hibs banners are fine. Sect.43 banners are just an utter embarrassment. We're a football club and should not alienate other supporters.

Emmm funnily enough we are Hibs supporters. It's not a choir, its a group of us trying to improve the atmosphere, and bring some colour. Sect 43 banners aren't an embaressment, i want to know why you think this? Yes we are a football club, well done on noticing, what you will also notice is that fans like to make some noise, so your points are stupid in my opinion.

jimmy-adjovi
19-02-2012, 11:53 PM
As said above, how can the group work on things if you get posts like yours? If you said 'i don't like this, they should do this' then fair enough, things can be changed. However your post is just a moronic post that makes very little sense.

You part of sect.43 by any chance?

frazeHFC
19-02-2012, 11:57 PM
You part of sect.43 by any chance?

Yeah but don't see how that makes a difference? Lots of fans have had huge praise for the group, and when have negatives try to offer advice rather than have a pointless thread based around a cheap dig at something.

silverhibee
19-02-2012, 11:59 PM

I will give you one guess.

More to the point who are you supporting. :cb

frazeHFC
20-02-2012, 12:00 AM
I will give you one guess.

More to the point who are you supporting. :cb

:jamboclow

The Green Goblin
20-02-2012, 12:02 AM

What exactly is it that got you so wound up? Are you going to say or not?

HNA6
20-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Can see which direction this thread is gonna go so Im gonna nip it in the bud now.