PDA

View Full Version : GOC Fakebake face

J-C
19-02-2012, 10:22 PM
WTF rediculous orange glowing face today, get a grip Garry, you looked like a knob. :confused::greengrin

Elephant Stone
19-02-2012, 10:26 PM
He's been an odd colour for a while, surprised no one picked up on it sooner.

MSK
19-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Jeezo ..I couldnt care if he had a face like a roofers nail bag ..I just want him tae score goals ...

R'Albin
19-02-2012, 10:36 PM
The only thing that was more horrible than our performance today :tee hee:

beensaidbefore
19-02-2012, 11:22 PM
WTF rediculous orange glowing face today, get a grip Garry, you looked like a knob. :confused::greengrin

Have you seen him on the official clubstore site modeling the stuff? He looks unwell, not like a professional footballer.

http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/cat-85-subcat-323-product-3824

:greengrin

essexhibee
19-02-2012, 11:54 PM
It's shocking how overweight he is.

mikewynne
20-02-2012, 06:39 AM
Have you seen him on the official clubstore site modeling the stuff? He looks unwell, not like a professional footballer.

Didn't he used to have eyebrows?!

steakbake
20-02-2012, 06:47 AM
Ludicrous.

EK_Hibs
20-02-2012, 07:23 AM

True, looks very overweight in that pic!

Phil MaGlass
20-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Does he get the tan out of the same bottle as Kenny Miller by any chance.

http://koleksifoto.com/wallpaper/Fantastic-Four-Rise5/

Phil MaGlass
20-02-2012, 08:08 AM
True, looks very overweight in that pic!

to be fair to him if you look at the link, he is wearing a kids polo?

lyonhibs
20-02-2012, 09:23 AM
if he spent half as much time on the treadmill as he does on the sunbeds we'd be laughing. Tub of lard who needs to give himself a shake and start acting like a professional footballer

Golden Bear
20-02-2012, 09:27 AM
if he spent half as much time on the treadmill as he does on the sunbeds we'd be laughing. Tub of lard who needs to give himself a shake and start acting like a professional footballer

:agree:

Having said that we're still a poorer team without him.

EK_Hibs
20-02-2012, 09:28 AM
to be fair to him if you look at the link, he is wearing a kids polo?

Still looks more like a Rugby player than a footballer.

SkintHibby
20-02-2012, 09:41 AM

WARNING! WARNING! Do not click on 'Zoom'. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
20-02-2012, 09:43 AM
As an aside I wonder if he will play on Wednesday as his trial starts on Thursday morning

HibeeEmma
20-02-2012, 10:20 AM
That is ridiculous!

20-02-2012, 12:13 PM

:agree: his kit looks skin tight on him!

Hibercelona
20-02-2012, 12:15 PM
I hear he just dives into the oven now as he can't wait for the pies to cook. :duck:

easty
20-02-2012, 12:21 PM
I hear he just dives into the oven now as he can't wait for the pies to cook. :duck:

he doesnt dive! there was clear contact from the fridge door sticking out...

greenlex
20-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Fat and Orange. Is he perhaps related to Jimmy Calderwood? :dunno:

1two
20-02-2012, 03:16 PM
I thought he was going for an all-over brass effect to camouflage his neck?

:dunno:

flash
20-02-2012, 04:14 PM
this is what the forum is all about. Fans lining up to rip the pish out of our local rivals centre forward.
What do you mean he plays for us?

J-C
20-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Wouldn't mind what he looked like if he was banging in the goals, unfortunately ge looks and plays like an overweight fat model

Pretty Boy
20-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Fat and Orange. Is he perhaps related to Jimmy Calderwood? :dunno:

Or Ian Paisley?

Don Giovanni
20-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Can anyone photoshop a set of shades on that clubstore image?

Reckon he's a ringer for Cartoon Networks' Jonny Bravo. Hoo-hah!

Bostonhibby
20-02-2012, 06:42 PM

:agree: well on his way to making a pretty good Tango man though. Embarassing to see him in the number 9 on Sunday.

Tricla
20-02-2012, 06:43 PM
This has to be one of the most embarrassing threads I've seen on here.

All we do these days is fire cheap bits of personal abuse a our playing staff.

It's so effin boring.

This is a whole thread made up of crap, unimaginative insults about our top scorer.

I'm sure he'll be right insulted.

I bet most of you are far fatter and uglier then GOC.

silverhibee
20-02-2012, 07:22 PM

It's so effin boring.

This is a whole thread made up of crap, unimaginative insults about our top scorer.

And if it wasn't for these goals that he scored at the start of the campaign we would probably be sitting about six points behind the Pars by now, he is our top goal scorer and i hope he starts against Motherwell on Wednesday night, 12 goals is a good return for Gaz and its only February, but hey ho lets slate our top goal scorer, the rest of the team probably haven't scored 12 goals between them this season, reminds me a we bit about our last top goal scorer for Hibs.

Devine
20-02-2012, 07:29 PM
And if it wasn't for these goals that he scored at the start of the campaign we would probably be sitting about six points behind the Pars by now, he is our top goal scorer and i hope he starts against Motherwell on Wednesday night, 12 goals is a good return for Gaz and its only February, but hey ho lets slate our top goal scorer, the rest of the team probably haven't scored 12 goals between them this season, reminds me a we bit about our last top goal scorer for Hibs.

Come on now even you must be seeing the clear lack of professionalism and fitness he is currently exhibiting. I take your point about the 12 goals but I would expect someone of GOC's reputation/ability to be banging them in against SPL opposition regardless. We badly need a fit & hungry (on the park) GOC playing regularly in the Hibs team, this inflated, lazy version that we have seen in the last 3-4 months is an embarassment to himself!

HibbyAndy
20-02-2012, 07:31 PM

It's so effin boring.

Spot on.

Lets rip the pish out GOC, Deary deary me, I couldnt give a toss if he was the same colour as tinky winky and dressed like Lady Gaga, He IS our top goalscorer and we are thankful for the goals he has scored for us this season, Yes he is looking overweight but shouldnt we get behind him as opposed to slagging him?...Without GOC goals we would be rooted to the bottom of the SPL, Thats not a theory, Its a fact.

Malthibby
20-02-2012, 07:40 PM
He was the only player on Sunday who was able to take Celtic on physically, but he does appear ridiculously overweight for a professional player & it's
probably why he was on the bench. His goals have been important but he isn't making the most of his talent & Hibs are the poorer for that.
GG

silverhibee
20-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Come on now even you must be seeing the clear lack of professionalism and fitness he is currently exhibiting. I take your point about the 12 goals but I would expect someone of GOC's reputation/ability to be banging them in against SPL opposition regardless. We badly need a fit & hungry (on the park) GOC playing regularly in the Hibs team, this inflated, lazy version that we have seen in the last 3-4 months is an embarassment to himself!

Gaz has always had problems with his weight, he is a big laddie and needs to be training all the time, he seemed to put weight on when Calderwood gave the team 5 days of when Scotland played away to Spain, he then started to pick up niggly injuries and i think a broken toe as well, and he has balloned in the last month, in saying that i thought he done no to bad when he came on yesterday, for all the noises that the management have made about players fitness since they came in i am surprised that Gaz is still looking the way he is.

Still think Gaz is the best striker we have and i hope he starts on Wednesday.

HibbyAndy
20-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Gaz has always had problems with his weight, he is a big laddie and needs to be training all the time, he seemed to put weight on when Calderwood gave the team 5 days of when Scotland played away to Spain, he then started to pick up niggly injuries and i think a broken toe as well, and he has balloned in the last month, in saying that i thought he done no to bad when he came on yesterday, for all the noises that the management have made about players fitness since they came in i am surprised that Gaz is still looking the way he is.

Still think Gaz is the best striker we have and i hope he starts on Wednesday.

He is and he should.

easty
20-02-2012, 08:12 PM
He is and he should.

matty_f
20-02-2012, 08:30 PM

It's so effin boring.

If it's not enough that we give our own team more pelters than we do the opposition at Easter Road these days, there's always room for more digs online.

Glory Glory to the Hibees...

IWasThere2016
20-02-2012, 08:43 PM

Having said that we're still a poorer team without him.

:agree: Turned the game at the Pars IMHO .. where would we be without those 3 points and his goals?!?!

beensaidbefore
20-02-2012, 11:23 PM
All fair points guys, we would be bottom without him. But an equally fair point is that he does look a bit silly....you must admit :greengrin

J-C
21-02-2012, 01:31 AM
The original post wasn't meant to go on about his weight or footballing ability, just to state the fact that he looks a right t1t with that stupid orange fake face that's all. :rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
21-02-2012, 01:45 PM

:devil:

Hibercelona
22-02-2012, 12:46 AM
I agree that (being our top goal scorer) he should continue to play. :agree:

He's still a fat bassa though. :greengrin

basehibby
22-02-2012, 01:43 AM
I agree that (being our top goal scorer) he should continue to play. :agree:

He's still a fat bassa though. :greengrin

:agree: Every time I look at him he looks more like Nelly "the tank" Hurtado - less so in colour than dimensions but all the same :wink:

Enough though! Maybe he's been indulging in a bit of comfort eating with his trial coming up- so he needs our support rather than getting the pash ripped out of him. I wish him good luck with his trial - hopefully with that out the way we might yet see the best of Garry again this season.

heretoday
22-02-2012, 09:17 AM
He's not the player he was. And he doesn't get the crosses he used to. It's a lose, lose situation.

Gatecrasher
22-02-2012, 09:28 AM
GOC's form has been non existant the last few games in particular and arguably the last few months. Its no surprise that his loss of form and gain in weight have been noticed at the same time. He had the commitment at the start of the season but seems to have lost his discipline. Its a shame to see a player with obvious talent waste it and when people see this he is always likely to be a target for jokes IMO.