PDA

View Full Version : Hibs fans with Celtc scarfs in the Hibs club

H18sry
19-02-2012, 01:25 PM
:wtf: is that all about, the clue is on the HMRC Celtc Supporters Club at the bottom of the scarfs :doh:

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-02-2012, 01:28 PM
What a hoot!

Carheenlea
19-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Some boy selling merchandise more suited for Celtic fans. Embarrassing that such stuff is being permitted for sale in Hibs Club. Just finished giving him a mouthful.

H18sry
19-02-2012, 01:35 PM
What a hoot!

So it's okay for Hibs fans to wear Celtc scarfs? :rolleyes:

Hibs7
19-02-2012, 01:36 PM
A bus load of plastic paddy's just got off their bus on Abbey lane and proceeded to piss against the wall in public view, photograph taken and will be sent to Celtic fc. We will see what their response is. Dirty ***** animals.

just_joe
19-02-2012, 01:38 PM
A bus load of plastic paddy's just got off their bus on Abbey lane and proceeded to piss against the wall in public view, photograph taken and will be sent to Celtic fc. We will see what their response is. Dirty ***** animals.

You took photos of guys pissing against a wall? is there something your not telling us??

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-02-2012, 01:42 PM
So it's okay for Hibs fans to wear Celtc scarfs? :rolleyes:

Far from it, couldnae find a sarcastic smiley, i canne stand the c***s!

Antifa Hibs
:wtf: is that all about, the clue is on the HMRC Celtc Supporters Club at the bottom of the scarfs :doh:

Sellick buses always book into the Hibs club.

Anything other than Celtic launching an independant inquiry at the cost of £1m to name and shame the wall-pisser-uppers will be a disgrace!

neilmartinrocks

If you see them outside the ground queing up to get in the Hibs end point them out to the stewards. No away fans in the home end!!:greengrin:greengrin

H18sry
19-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Sellick buses always book into the Hibs club.

Anything other than Celtic launching an independant inquiry at the cost of £1m to name and shame the wall-pisser-uppers will be a disgrace!

Nothing to do with what I posted, I am talking about Hibs fans wearing Celtc scarfs :wink:

H18sry
19-02-2012, 01:44 PM
If you see them outside the ground queing up to get in the Hibs end point them out to the stewards. No away fans in the home end!!:greengrin:greengrin

A couple of them sit in the west lower ff end :greengrin

Phil MaGlass
19-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Mibbe a good reason why they are wearing sellik scarves, lost a bet, mibbe there are Hibs fans who feel a bond with sellik? just because the majority dont, doesnt mean everyone doesnt.(I dont BTW). Ive even worn an Aberdeen top to a european game.i have very good mates who support the dons, some of the best fitba supporters you will ever find. Even got ma picture taken with Neil Simpson while ah had the cup winners cup/super cup (cannae mind which),on ma heid, got onto the dons official site with that one.

Hibs7
19-02-2012, 02:05 PM
You took photos of guys pissing against a wall? is there something your not telling us??

Just so happens I live over the road from where their bus stopped, this area is bad enough with Edinburgh idiots without the weedgie inbreds making it worse, kids both male and female were walking past. Nothing to joke about considering how public it was.

magnificent_seven
19-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Just so happens I live over the road from where their bus stopped, this area is bad enough with Edinburgh idiots without the weedgie inbreds making it worse, kids both male and female were walking past. Nothing to joke about considering how public it was.

Love it how they are classed as inbreds just because they come from Glasgow.. Nice.

Hibs7
19-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Pissing in public I think gives the game away. But then again maybe that is acceptable behaviour to you.?

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-02-2012, 02:58 PM
I think that if your own house does not have an inside lavvie it is a hard habit to break. Most of them are enjoying not having to slop out, for a few weeks at least.

Hibercelona
19-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Must have been selling them to the Hibs squad before the game.....

Hibs7
19-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Bunch of disgusting weedgies, just because they live in a ****hole doesn't't mean they treat everywhere else the same.

Hibs7
19-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Bunch of disgusting weedgies, just because they live in a ****hole doesn't't mean they treat everywhere else the same.

RoxburghHibs
19-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Nothing to do with what I posted, I am talking about Hibs fans wearing Celtc scarfs :wink:

I'm confussed.

These supporters wearing celtic scarfs, could they not have been Celtic fans? I mean why would Hibs fans wear scarfs of their opposition team?

What made you think them Hibs fans?

Phil D. Rolls
19-02-2012, 07:08 PM

The crisis in the Eurozone doesn't get a look in, shocking, truly shocking - particularly given the easy access to public toilet facilities in the area. It makes my blood boil that these people breath the same air as me. I live just round the corner, and I am considering a civil action.

Alfred E Newman
19-02-2012, 07:28 PM
The crisis in the Eurozone doesn't get a look in, shocking, truly shocking - particularly given the easy access to public toilet facilities in the area. It makes my blood boil that these people breath the same air as me. I live just round the corner, and I am considering a civil action.

Aye , its a laugh right enough.

H18sry
19-02-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm confussed.

These supporters wearing celtic scarfs, could they not have been Celtic fans? I mean why would Hibs fans wear scarfs of their opposition team?

What made you think them Hibs fans?

Because I know them and could name them :wink:

soupy
19-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Love it how they are classed as inbreds just because they come from Glasgow.. Nice.

How do you know they come from Glasgow?

God Petrie
19-02-2012, 08:32 PM

BOO HOO! Poor persecuted weegies! With that level of inferiority complex you should be supporting the lesser greens.

Hibs7
19-02-2012, 09:28 PM

Maybe you wouldn't be so sarcastic if they pissed on your front door.

bighairyfaeleith
20-02-2012, 08:17 AM
:greengrin aye cos I have never pissed on a wall in glasgow when been through there for a game.

steakbake
20-02-2012, 08:39 AM
How do you know they come from Glasgow?

Part of my grievance with the OF is precisely because they draw a lot of their fans who are not weedgoids. It used to fill me with despair to see coach loads of people taking buses from Aberdeen to go to see either cheek of the OF arse while Pittodrie was only half full on a match day.

happiehibbie
20-02-2012, 08:48 AM
A couple of them sit in the west lower ff end :greengrin

What an dissgrase that was a MUM and DAD with two kids aged less than 5 years old asked to leave the stadium because they wore celtic scarfs

I am sure the FF is the Family Section. It was two woman that reported them to the Police I thought very sad.

I know they are not suspose to sit but no way I would take my kids into the Celtic end listen to them sing there so called political vile

Paisley Hibby
20-02-2012, 09:25 AM
What an dissgrase that was a MUM and DAD with two kids aged less than 5 years old asked to leave the stadium because they wore celtic scarfs

I am sure the FF is the Family Section. It was two woman that reported them to the Police I thought very sad.

I know they are not suspose to sit but no way I would take my kids into the Celtic end listen to them sing there so called political vile

If this is true then it's pretty stupid of someone to take their wife and kids to the Hibs end and have them wear Celtic scarfs. And the bairns would have had to be deaf not to hear the p*sh being sung from the South Stand.

givescotlandfreedom
20-02-2012, 09:27 AM
It is a bit sad but why would you take someone to the Hiba end with Celtic stuff?

hibbymac
20-02-2012, 09:32 AM

You are obviously talking about a different "incident" to H18sry.

hibbiedon
20-02-2012, 10:28 AM

They should sit with their own fans not ours, no sympathy, get them out ! the FF is a Family Section for home fans Only ! and if the celtic songs are so vile why support them and bring your children up to support them

Andy74
20-02-2012, 10:38 AM

Why don't you ask them what it's all about then?

H18sry
20-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Why don't you ask them what it's all about then?

I did and they were in denial that they were Celtic scarf's despite the HMRC CFC printed on them :wink:

H18sry
20-02-2012, 11:54 AM

It might be designated a family section but what you are forgetting is that you don't have to be in a family to sit in the FF lower and it's for HOME fans not Celtc families. All it would have taken was for a kid to jump up when they scored and someone one could have had a pop at them and started aggro. Not good for the family or Hibernian as it would no doubt have been highlighted in the media. Segregation rules are there for a reason - don't show any colours and act normally and you'll probably get away with it, wear a Celtc scarf and celebrate goals and there is only going to be one outcome. :wink:

RoxburghHibs
20-02-2012, 01:18 PM

Ah ok - then ask them why they were wearing scarfs with Celtic printed on them if they support Hibernian!!!

H18sry
20-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Ah ok - then ask them why they were wearing scarfs with Celtic printed on them if they support Hibernian!!!

I did and they were in denial that they were Celtic scarf's despite the HMRC CFC printed on them :wink:

Read the thread the answer was posted before you asked the question :wink:

Andy74
20-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Anyone else not really getting this thread? :confused:

H18sry
20-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Anyone else not really getting this thread? :confused:

The fact that Hibs fans thought it was okay to wear Celtc scarf's to the game :rolleyes: Yup really not getting it, do you think that it ok for Hibs fans to wear Celtc scarf's?