PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Gestures

Monts
19-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Seems Zaliukas made a gesture to the motherwell fans during yesterdays game.

Since its not LG it doesnt seem to have been picked up by anyone.

And the weird thing is some of the well fans are defending him, even tho Higdon was banned for a gesture.

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=12458&st=145

HH81
19-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Let's be fair if LG had only done this once, I don't think it would have been spoken about since. He didn't though.

I guess it will get reviewed still as I'm sure they all do these days.

On a more serious note let's hope LG keeps his own head today.

Monts
19-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Let's be fair if LG had only done this once, I don't think it would have been spoken about since. He didn't though.

I guess it will get reviewed still as I'm sure they all do these days.

On a more serious note let's hope LG keeps his own head today.

It will only be reviewed if it is highlighted. As far as I can see, nobody is highlighting it.

Monts
28-02-2012, 10:14 PM
It will only be reviewed if it is highlighted. As far as I can see, nobody is highlighting it.

As I thought.

Dashing Bob S
28-02-2012, 11:25 PM
The fans are at it all the time with that maroon scarf above the head twirling. The football authorities should thrown the book at those phallus gullets.

matty_f
29-02-2012, 01:03 AM
The fans are at it all the time with that maroon scarf above the head twirling. The football authorities should thrown the book at those phallus gullets.

Their fans should face bans for having offensive faces, never mind gestures.

Nando™
29-02-2012, 01:21 AM
Their fans should face bans for having offensive faces, never mind gestures.

And I should be banned for wearing offensive grey jammies outside the house :rules: :greengrin

matty_f
29-02-2012, 01:24 AM
And I should be banned for wearing offensive grey jammies outside the house :rules: :greengrin

And for noising up the West Stand Massive...:greengrin

The Green Goblin
29-02-2012, 02:26 AM

"Phallus gullets"?

Say that out loud a few times...

Poetry on hibs.net. Magic.

DaveF
29-02-2012, 08:03 AM

Correct.

James Dayton's blatent dive against us when looking for a penalty was ignored. And it wasn't picked up by the TV :rolleyes:

The silence from the compliance people is deafening.