PDA

View Full Version : Can the focus be on our situation

Deano_70
19-02-2012, 08:12 AM
I am at a loss as to why we are so set on having a sing song about the demise of Rangers today and in coming weeks, these songs should be sung when we play against them. I like the rest of you despise Rangers and everything they as a club and there supporters stand for.

What I will say though is that all the supporters heading to today's game and the Motherwell game need to be having a word with themselves if they are getting excited about having a sing along with the opposition. Just in case certain people have forgotten we have a battle of our own. We are currently sitting joint bottom of a p!ss poor league.

Every single fan in that stadium today needs to make Easter Road bounce today. The songs should be of encouragement for PF and the Cabbage. Today really could be the turning point of our season if we could put the other half of the great unwashed to bed today. Let's all unite and bring back that intimidating Easter Road atmosphere back.

:pfgwa

Judas Iscariot
19-02-2012, 08:14 AM
The singing police are back :cb

Deano_70
19-02-2012, 08:15 AM
The singing police are back :cb

Not at all. Read my post properly then comment!!

gackohibs
19-02-2012, 08:27 AM
The 0-0 game at darkheid this season was a good singalong.
They started singing, "if you hate the fu**ing rangers clap your hands!" so we joined in and then got applauded by them.

Instantly afterwards, "if you hate the fu**ing celtic clap your hands!"

The faces and boos were a picture! more today hibee chums! GGTTH

Eyrie
19-02-2012, 10:33 AM
The 0-0 game at darkheid this season was a good singalong.
They started singing, "if you hate the fu**ing rangers clap your hands!" so we joined in and then got applauded by them.

Instantly afterwards, "if you hate the fu**ing celtic clap your hands!"

The faces and boos were a picture! more today hibee chums! GGTTH

Exactly :aok:

Lofarl
19-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Had Rangers not gone into Administration we would sing no songs about them....Probably. Every game up and down Scotland has fans singing about Rangers demise. Why? Because its really really funny. It does not make us not care about or own problems or Celtic lovers.