PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for tomorrow.

murray26
18-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Can i buy tickets before tomorrows game, didn't think i could go but now can, any info would be appreciated thanks.

Irish_Steve
18-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Can i buy tickets before tomorrows game, didn't think i could go but now can, any info would be appreciated thanks.

Not sure if the offices will be open and since it`s a Cat A game, you`ll need to be on the database before they`ll sell you a ticket

hibee
18-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Doesn't look like you can according to the official site, you also can't go unless you've been to a game before so new fans are not welcome!

"*Tickets for this match cannot be purchased by supporters who have not bought tickets for any home fixture before or who are not on the Hibernian Ticket Office Database. The purchaser will be informed that they themselves will be responsible for all attendees if all tickets are purchased in their name."

murray26
18-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Not sure if the offices will be open and since it`s a Cat A game, you`ll need to be on the database before they`ll sell you a ticketAm on the database mate, cant see it being near a sell out so it would be silly for them not to sell tickets up until k.o, just looking for confirmation fro m someone.

Billy Whizz
18-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Am on the database mate, cant see it being near a sell out so it would be silly for them not to sell tickets up until k.o, just looking for confirmation fro m someone.

There were people buying tickets right upto ko at the Hearts home game so I fully expect you will be able to buy a ticket from the kiosk's outside FF and East

Scouse Hibee
18-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Am on the database mate, cant see it being near a sell out so it would be silly for them not to sell tickets up until k.o, just looking for confirmation fro m someone.

It says up till 5pm on the website mate but surely the TO/Kiosks will be open tomorrow as it is every matchday, I can't see you having a problem though can't confirm this for definite.

monktonharp
18-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Doesn't look like you can according to the official site, you also can't go unless you've been to a game before so new fans are not welcome!

"*Tickets for this match cannot be purchased by supporters who have not bought tickets for any home fixture before or who are not on the Hibernian Ticket Office Database. The purchaser will be informed that they themselves will be responsible for all attendees if all tickets are purchased in their name." surely he can buy them at the new Kiosk thingy?:confused: does it actually say on the Official .......naw, ye cannae,its a selloot or what? you are putting out the imprerssion that tickets cant be bought on matchday and that is totally wrong.

SMAXXA
18-02-2012, 07:46 PM
surely he can buy them at the new Kiosk thingy?:confused: does it actually say on the Official .......naw, ye cannae,its a selloot or what? you are putting out the imprerssion that tickets cant be bought on matchday and that is totally wrong.

The club need to make this clearer on the site because my better half was looking the other day and she said exactly the same thing that according to the site you can't buy them on match days. I knew different cause I didn't buy my derby ticket until the morning of the match so I guess the site may not be the clearest or conflicting?

monktonharp
19-02-2012, 12:49 AM
you may have a point, and apologies to the other poster if he's going by an out of date or confusing rule on the official site.

hibee
19-02-2012, 11:16 AM
surely he can buy them at the new Kiosk thingy?:confused: does it actually say on the Official .......naw, ye cannae,its a selloot or what? you are putting out the imprerssion that tickets cant be bought on matchday and that is totally wrong.

I would have thought so too but couldn't find anything to confirm this on the official site, don't see why they can't just make it clear on the site, good news that you can buy up until kick off though, we need as many fans as we can get just now!