PDA

View Full Version : good luck Rangers song , for Motherwell game next week

monktonharp
18-02-2012, 06:40 PM
just wondered if any fellow Hibees will join in, if Motherwell fans start one:wink:

monktonharp
18-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Are Hibs supporters going to a Motherwell v Rangers game for some reason?no, I doubt that, but they are going to a Motherwell Hibs game. at least some are.

wearethehibs
18-02-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm confused by this thread. Are you taking the piss out of Motherwell fans for being 'huns without a bus fare' or are you just making an argument that if Hibs fans will sing with Celtic will they sing with Motherwell.

Anyhoo ether way ill no be singing anything other than Hibs songs over the next few days.

DH1875
18-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Motherwell are in prime position to take advantage of Rangers troubles by making the Champions League so doubt they will be singing any such songs.

monktonharp
19-02-2012, 01:23 AM
I'm confused by this thread. Are you taking the piss out of Motherwell fans for being 'huns without a bus fare' or are you just making an argument that if Hibs fans will sing with Celtic will they sing with Motherwell.

Anyhoo ether way ill no be singing anything other than Hibs songs over the next few days.no, i'm just trying to find out why some fans ,like you just dinnae see the fun side of singing anything about the demise of the mighty Glasgow Rangers. they ,or at least their fans ,have had this superiority complex for as long as i've watched fitba' and those bassas have spat in my face and called me a fenian bassa on more than a few times! maybe it's an age thing, but folk around my age may be more likely to be overjoyed,delirious,wish mair would happen etc when it comes to the rapid downward spiral of Rangers. when I hinted that 'well fans might sing good luck to the Huns,it was said in jest. there is nae reason why they might do that, as they probably see a dozen buses leaving for Govan every other week. you need to lighten up, and if it annoys you when Hibs fans start singing lets all laugh at Rangers tommorow,and Celtic fans happen to be doing it at the same time, go to the toilet,get a bovril or something.

Hibby D
19-02-2012, 01:37 AM
no, i'm just trying to find out why some fans ,like you just dinnae see the fun side of singing anything about the demise of the mighty Glasgow Rangers. they ,or at least their fans ,have had this superiority complex for as long as i've watched fitba' and those bassas have spat in my face and called me a fenian bassa on more than a few times! maybe it's an age thing, but folk around my age may be more likely to be overjoyed,delirious,wish mair would happen etc when it comes to the rapid downward spiral of Rangers. when I hinted that 'well fans might sing good luck to the Huns,it was said in jest. there is nae reason why they might do that, as they probably see a dozen buses leaving for Govan every other week. you need to lighten up, and if it annoys you when Hibs fans start singing lets all laugh at Rangers tommorow,and Celtic fans happen to be doing it at the same time, go to the toilet,get a bovril or something.

:kettle:

:greengrin

monktonharp
19-02-2012, 01:43 AM
i'm feeling as light as a fluffy cloud Diane:greengrin

Hainan Hibs
19-02-2012, 05:21 AM
What we should be doing is concentrating on making ER a hard place for teams like Celtic to come to again, trying to create an intimidating atmosphere so we can get three points and pull away from the Pars.

Instead, we can't contain ourselves at joining in with Celtic singing songs about Rangers, which reeks of "look at me joining in with the big team singing, if only I could go to Parkhead next week:thumbsup:".

It's embarrassing, pathetic, and makes me ashamed to be associated with the plebs who won't fork out on a bus pass.

wearethehibs
19-02-2012, 08:58 AM
no, i'm just trying to find out why some fans ,like you just dinnae see the fun side of singing anything about the demise of the mighty Glasgow Rangers. they ,or at least their fans ,have had this superiority complex for as long as i've watched fitba' and those bassas have spat in my face and called me a fenian bassa on more than a few times! maybe it's an age thing, but folk around my age may be more likely to be overjoyed,delirious,wish mair would happen etc when it comes to the rapid downward spiral of Rangers. when I hinted that 'well fans might sing good luck to the Huns,it was said in jest. there is nae reason why they might do that, as they probably see a dozen buses leaving for Govan every other week. you need to lighten up, and if it annoys you when Hibs fans start singing lets all laugh at Rangers tommorow,and Celtic fans happen to be doing it at the same time, go to the toilet,get a bovril or something.

I am very Happy about what's happening at the Huns right now. I hate them with a passion, as much as I hate Celtic. Ill sing songs about Rangers when we play them. Today I would prefer to make ER an intimidating place for Celtic and not having a sing along about the demise of the Huns.

I care more about Hibs current league position than I do about the Huns going into Administration. GGTTH

monktonharp
19-02-2012, 12:38 PM
What we should be doing is concentrating on making ER a hard place for teams like Celtic to come to again, trying to create an intimidating atmosphere so we can get three points and pull away from the Pars.

Instead, we can't contain ourselves at joining in with Celtic singing songs about Rangers, which reeks of "look at me joining in with the big team singing, if only I could go to Parkhead next week:thumbsup:".

It's embarrassing, pathetic, and makes me ashamed to be associated with the plebs who won't fork out on a bus pass.yeah, lets make it intimidating right enough. try telling the thousands of fans we've lost over the years,try telling the thousands that have sat in the stand tut tutting when a few try to start a song etc, dont try and lecture the likes o' me because I fully intend tae laugh all day about RFC,at the match today while supporting my ain team. I dont care what the opposing fans do,but I do expect it'll be ice cream and jelly time for them all day.

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Probably better singing songs about Rangers demise once its actually taken place, no?

Hibernia Na Eir
19-02-2012, 08:12 PM

well said MH. Cannae agree more.