PDA

View Full Version : should we lookup and not at dunfermline???????????

hibby72
18-02-2012, 03:46 PM
think we will pickup plenty points , with a solid defence and looking solid many points to come ,pat is the man:flag::pfgwa

--------
18-02-2012, 03:51 PM
think we will pickup plenty points , with a solid defence and looking solid many points to come ,pat is the man:flag::pfgwa

Not until we're a few points ahead of them, I'd say.

Just want them to lose today, and next week, and every week .... :pray:

Hibby70
18-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Yes we should be looking right up the table at the team currently in second.

I'm hoping that there is a gap in the league come the end of the season which needs filling reagrdless of where we finish.

down-the-slope
18-02-2012, 04:13 PM
yes :agree: plenty points to play for and not much between 10 of the teams...other than Well & Killie who on their day can be fantastic...but even they are not consistent....so onwards and upwards....

Sas_The_Hibby
18-02-2012, 04:26 PM
should we lookup and not at dunfermline???????????

No.

It's a two-horse race until we're mathematically safe, and I don't give a monkey's who's above us and by how much.

Sir David Gray
18-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Despite our improved performances over the past few weeks since the new players arrived and also the fact that Dunfermline have yet to win at home in the league, we still remain level on points with them.

Until there is clear daylight between ourselves and Dunfermline, we can't afford to become complacent. Just because on paper we appear to have a much stronger side, doesn't mean to say that we can afford to take our eye off the ball.

We still need to pick up the points and prove that we're a better side than Dunfermline.

midlothianhibby
18-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Despite our improved performances over the past few weeks since the new players arrived and also the fact that Dunfermline have yet to win at home in the league, we still remain level on points with them.

Until there is clear daylight between ourselves and Dunfermline, we can't afford to become complacent. Just because on paper we appear to have a much stronger side, doesn't mean to say that we can afford to take our eye off the ball.

We still need to pick up the points and prove that we're a better side than Dunfermline.

Add to that the fact that if Smeltic beat us tomorrow then they will have won more league games at ER this season than we have. We are still in big trouble because we are struggling to get 3 points every time we take the park. Last Saturday included.

Renfrew_Hibby
18-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Although we look much more solid and organised the next week will be a very tough one indeed. We have Celtic who are now in steamroller everybody mode, then we're away to in form Well who themselves are going great and did a number on the Jamboids today then next weekend it's away to Killie who by all accounts were very good today and like Well can be a very good footballing side.
All in all, if we get one point from those three games we could be doing good. Hope i'm wrong and we get 9pts but it sure is a hard set a fixtures.

Mikey
18-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Which direction do people think Pat Fenlon is looking in? :wink:

CallumLaidlaw
18-02-2012, 05:23 PM
I was extremely happy when ICT equalised today. Looking up is ignoring what's below. And we've all heard "we're too good to go down" before. I am optimistic about our team under Pat. BUT, we all had high hopes after our "fantastic February" last year, so let's get a decent gap first, then look up