PDA

View Full Version : Ibrox tomorrow.

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2012, 06:51 PM
I'd put my money on it being a bile fest, they will be built up to a frenzy, they will be up to their knees in fenian blood, and the pope will get a few mentions and the SFA will do nothing about it.

Saorsa
17-02-2012, 06:56 PM
I'd put my money on it being a bile fest, they will be built up to a frenzy, they will be up to their knees in fenian blood, and the pope will get a few mentions and the SFA will do nothing about it.So nothing new there then!

HibeeMG
17-02-2012, 07:00 PM
More than likely nothing will be done but anything that will give them any more bad publicity is okay with me!

Steve20
17-02-2012, 07:01 PM
I never understand why people care what other teams sing. I couldn't care less what Rangers or Celtic sing.

Pretty Boy
17-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Someone was saying its a sell out, home end anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case for a few weeks of defiance before the gloryhunters get bored and disappear.

Steven_Hibs
17-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Imagine if THEY get beat :greengrin nah surely not? The SPL wont allow it :wink:

4-0 easy, a few penalties :rolleyes:

ShanksSaidNo
17-02-2012, 07:14 PM
So nothing new there then!

Think you're right BH - it'll be poisonous at Ibrox tomorrow.

Dan -the player photos you've got at the bottom of your post are decent but - when did we sign Frankie Cocozza (far right)?

Billy Whizz
17-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Think you're right BH - it'll be poisonous at Ibrox tomorrow.

Dan -the player photos you've got at the bottom of your post are decent but - when did we sign Frankie Cocozza (far right)?

I don't fancy being the ref tomorrow, thankless task

greenlex
17-02-2012, 08:27 PM
I dont know what price the Huns will be tomorrow but if i had a wedge I'd stick it on them winning by more than one. :cb

Billy Whizz
17-02-2012, 08:38 PM
I wonder if there will be bucket collections for HMRC

Hibby Bairn
17-02-2012, 08:43 PM
I dont know what price the Huns will be tomorrow but if i had a wedge I'd stick it on them winning by more than one. :cb

Must be bet of the day for Rangers to win. :agree:

erin go bragh
18-02-2012, 07:18 AM
Someone was saying its a sell out, home end anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case for a few weeks of defiance before the gloryhunters get bored and disappear.
Have they not got about 40000 st [which might be null and void after sats game ] :greengrin
ggtth

down-the-slope
18-02-2012, 07:26 AM

Must say I was surprised at that - fair play to them - I trhought it would go the other way with them taking the view they were not giving more money into current shambles. (could also be they want to vent spleen at Whyte?)

shame in a way as it makes Administrators job easier and lessens liquidation chances for the moment.....

Maybe Rod should engineer a real crisis if thats they way to get punters filling stadiums :rolleyes:

Viva_Palmeiras
18-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Ticketus will be ecstatic :greengrin

jdships
18-02-2012, 08:03 AM
A sellout to-morrow was always on the cards - think of " Hands off Hibs" !

There is a groundswell of anti Whyte hate given what he has done to their beloved club and the crowds will hold up until results star to go wrong and the gap between the 'tic and them widens .
Reality will gradually kick in and anything could happen re attendances !!

:greengrin

LancashireHibby
18-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Have they not got about 40000 st [which might be null and void after sats game ] :greengrin
ggtth

Quick scan of their website (I'm at work so it doesn't infect my computer at home) suggests they haven't dropped below 43,000 for a league game so you're probably right there.

I'm sure there will be intense scrutiny with regards to the destination of the gate receipts from today though....

Antifa Hibs
18-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Must say I was surprised at that - fair play to them - I trhought it would go the other way with them taking the view they were not giving more money into current shambles. (could also be they want to vent spleen at Whyte?)

shame in a way as it makes Administrators job easier and lessens liquidation chances for the moment.....

Maybe Rod should engineer a real crisis if thats they way to get punters filling stadiums :rolleyes:

Fair play to them? A small portion of the 18,000,000 they took to Manchester feeling a tad guilty having sat back and watched the arse of their club being torn out for years and years.

Feeling guilty having never visited in hospital so now attending the funeral.

F*** them.

silverhibee
18-02-2012, 12:04 PM

He is not attending today's game.

blackpoolhibs
18-02-2012, 12:06 PM
We will see and hear today just what kind of institution they really are. And some folk will still bend over and praise them during the coming days and weeks. :confused:

JustSimplyHibs
18-02-2012, 12:39 PM

At least they can sell their tickets :wink::cb

The Harp Awakes
18-02-2012, 02:37 PM
I'd put my money on it being a bile fest, they will be built up to a frenzy, they will be up to their knees in fenian blood, and the pope will get a few mentions and the SFA will do nothing about it.

Surely not. The crying Rangers fan on the BBC earlier in the week spoke of all the nice Rangers families going along to see their team hand in hand:fibber: