PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Chisora v Vitali Klitschko

Pretty Boy
17-02-2012, 03:49 PM
This one just got spicy.

Chisora slapped Vitali at the weigh in and a bit of a scuffle followed.

If anyone fancies a flutter take Klitschko in less than 6 rounds.

Scouse Hibee
17-02-2012, 06:26 PM
This one just got spicy.

Chisora slapped Vitali at the weigh in and a bit of a scuffle followed.

If anyone fancies a flutter take Klitschko in less than 6 rounds.

:faf: Saw that on SSN. The script writers for the weigh ins are getting better!

Allant1981
18-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Chisora will be lucky to last the first half of the fight, the guy is no where near good enough to be in the ring with klitschko

CallumLaidlaw
18-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Shame it's on some subscription channel

.Sean.
18-02-2012, 08:27 AM
I'm no massive boxing fan but I like to think I vaguely know who's who etc, but Chisora seems to have come from really nowhere? I'd never heard of him until i'd read about the fight when it was scheduled.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17073085

H18sry
18-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Shame it's on some subscription channel

I'll be sitting in the first row watching it :wink:

Houchy
18-02-2012, 04:03 PM
When is it?

Is it not on telly at all???

Houchy
18-02-2012, 04:26 PM
I'll be sitting in the first row watching it :wink:

Me too.:aok:

Nice one R:greengrin:agree:

David_D
18-02-2012, 08:43 PM
I have just checked and the channel isn't currently encrypted. Not sure if its just untill the fight but thought would let folk know.

bighairyfaeleith
18-02-2012, 08:55 PM
What channel?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

David_D
18-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Sky Channel 456 there was a problem with people subscribing so they are showing it free to air on sky.

H18sry
18-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Chisora spitting water in Klitschko's face, what an @rse

sambajustice
18-02-2012, 09:30 PM
can anyone PM me a recommendation as to where to see this? not got Sky available plus it looks like i lost my first row tickets...:wink:

sambajustice
18-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Thanks guys for the PMs! you know who you are... :D

Sergey
18-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Decent fight, by no means the best, but decent for that division.

Fair play to the black fella, Chisora. Battered all 12 rounds, but it still didn't deter him from going on the offensive.

He'll come again.

leither17
19-02-2012, 04:02 AM
Its all got nasty at the press conference after Haye appears to have bottled Chisora all over youtube the video

H18sry
19-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Its all got nasty at the press conference after Haye appears to have bottled Chisora all over youtube the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nhxxfp4hYAc

Much better than the fight :take that:take that:take that

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396186_10150698335299954_753504953_11545585_901229 52_n.jpg

Check out the bottle in Haye's hand

easty
19-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Chisora claiming he is going to shoot David Haye......what a bell end. He's been arrested at Munich airport.

Brittish heavyweights, embarrasing in and out the ring it seems.

cabbageandribs1875
19-02-2012, 09:42 AM
it's quite annoying that during all the melee no one managed to get in a quick jab to frank warrens coupon, anyway, if haye gets shot/burnt in the near future, mad boy chisora will go straight to jail...without a trial :greengrin

Sir David Gray
19-02-2012, 10:13 AM
I don't see why anyone should be surprised by this at all.

Dereck Chisora has a conviction for beating up a woman. Someone with that on their record should not be paid millions of pounds to fight.

Along with all the other stuff like spitting water in someone's face, he clearly amounts to nothing more than a thug.

As for Haye, he's really no better. Loves the sound of his own voice and is so full of himself it's unreal.

It's also highly probable that a lot of what went on before and after the fight last night was done purely for publicity reasons and I can't help but feel that, deep down, the promoters won't be too unhappy with everything that went on.

Pretty Boy
19-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Would love to see Haye get back in the ring and dismantle Chisora.

Haye is a bit mouthy and sometimes pushes the boundaries of good taste. Chisora is an absolute welt of the highest order. A suspension for biting an opponent in the ring, some dubious activities outside the ring, slapping and spitting on people, the list goes on.

He's also lost his last 3 fights, weighing in about 2 stone over his usual weight for one of them so Haye got one thing right, Chisora is a loser.

easty
19-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Would love to see Haye get back in the ring and dismantle Chisora.

Haye is a bit mouthy and sometimes pushes the boundaries of good taste. Chisora is an absolute welt of the highest order. A suspension for biting an opponent in the ring, some dubious activities outside the ring, slapping and spitting on people, the list goes on.

He's also lost his last 3 fights, weighing in about 2 stone over his usual weight for one of them so Haye got one thing right, Chisora is a loser.

Haye would deal with Chisora with ease, as easily as Klitschko dealt with Haye.

Sergey
19-02-2012, 10:30 AM
I don't see why anyone should be surprised by this at all.

Dereck Chisora has a conviction for beating up a woman. Someone with that on their record should not be paid millions of pounds to fight.

Along with all the other stuff like spitting water in someone's face, he clearly amounts to nothing more than a thug.

As for Haye, he's really no better. Loves the sound of his own voice and is so full of himself it's unreal.

It's also highly probable that a lot of what went on before and after the fight last night was done purely for publicity reasons and I can't help but feel that, deep down, the promoters won't be too unhappy with everything that went on.

This could quite easily become a North versus South London thing.

Black-on-black crime in the capital is bad enough as it is without the thought of Chisora fighting Haye.

They would need more Met police at that fight than at the Notting Hill Carnival.

heretoday
19-02-2012, 10:51 AM
:faf: Saw that on SSN. The script writers for the weigh ins are getting better!

You're right. It's a publicity stunt. Allows sports channels and tabloids to fill up some space. Used to love Boxing. No faith in it now.

S.sct
21-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Looks like a publicity stunt gone wrong. The heavyweight division is very poor at the minute and if this is where they have to go to drum up interest they should give up.