PDA

View Full Version : Hearts away tickets

Diclonius
16-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Handed in the form in person at the Hearts ticket office on Monday (I was brave) and was surprised to find a ticket in the post this morning, a mere two days after I submitted my application.

I must say this was pretty efficient, especially seeing as the form seemed to suggest that all the applicants would be entered into a random draw for tickets. Dare I say it but this would have been nowhere near as fast had the application been done through Hibs. I guess the Yams really needed my money. :wink:

cocopops1875
16-02-2012, 06:06 AM
To be fair to Hibs I heard nothing but good things from that mob about the service they got, I really don't think there will need to be a draw I would imagine our lowest attended tynecastle crowd in years

DC_Hibs
16-02-2012, 06:14 AM
No sheet Sherlock.

Your payment has been banked as soon as possible as they have wages to pay today and continuous cash flow problems.
It remains to be seen if they manage to pay them all but you and every Hibby that sent off applications early doors should get thank you notes from the Hertz players........

Hibstrooper
16-02-2012, 06:15 AM
Did you plump for recorded delivery?

I'm going to send in my application next week however not sure I trust them to not get recorded delivery.

Geo_1875
16-02-2012, 06:46 AM
I emailed my application and got a very courteous response to check details. My handwriting was obviously a problem. Got my tickets yesterday by first class mail in a handwritten envelope. They are obviously needing the cash so I'll be checking my credit card statement just in case. Great service though.

mcvie7
16-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Thought the service was really good. Email application on Sunday night got a reply first thing Monday morning and received tickets on Wednesday. I did opt for special delivery though.

andrew70
16-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Fair play to their ticket office staff. I applied for 4 tickets yesterday and they posted through my door this morning. Very efficient.

franks
16-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Posted off my application Monday but didn't go for recorded delivery. From what I've heard on this thread should receive tickets soon perhaps even today. Will be keeping an eye on my credit card statement.

Received today by first class post. Can't ask for better than that. Will still keep an eye on my credit card statements though

GreenCastle
16-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Good to hear there has been no problems with the service - that's the way it should be :thumbsup:

Hopefully encourage more to go and support the team which should be a good derby but also very important for our SPL survival.

Makaveli
16-02-2012, 11:04 AM
I e-mailed them the form this morning and had a reply 45 minutes later. Fair play to their ticketing staff :agree:.

Kojock
17-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Dont want to go near that place any more than I have to so sent my application recorded delivery on Wednesday afternoon. Tickets arrived first post this morning. It cant be a very busy ticket office. :agree:

wearethehibs
17-02-2012, 12:05 PM
I handed mine in today (felt dirty) the place was dead and they had 1 young lad at the ticket bit. Hopefully he went and sorted mine out straight away. He had nothing else to do lol.

JennaFletcher
17-02-2012, 12:32 PM
I emailed late last night/early morning to enquire if I could have a receipt for purchase from the ticket office on the day it is processed. Just to cover my tracks if anything goes wrong.

Don't understand if they are processing it anyway - why can't we use chip & pin??

Yet to hear a reply!

JIm
17-02-2012, 12:34 PM
I handed mine in today (felt dirty) the place was dead and they had 1 young lad at the ticket bit. Hopefully he went and sorted mine out straight away. He had nothing else to do lol.

You and me both, i felt like dirty, away home for a wash later!

wearethehibs
21-02-2012, 07:45 AM
My tickets came the day after I handed the form in. Which means students do get concessions or Hearts don't really check up on if your an adult or not. Anyway fair play to them for getting tickets sorted so quick.

Makaveli
21-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Mine arrived less than 24 hours after I e-mailed them the form. I didn't pay for special delivery.

£28.50 all in for a next-day service. Can't complain TBH.

SteveHFC
21-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Still to get my ticket.

Hibstrooper
21-02-2012, 06:23 PM
How are folk emailing? The only version of the form I've found is a PDF which I can't edit. Is there an electronic form too?

Scouse Hibee
21-02-2012, 06:26 PM
How are folk emailing? The only version of the form I've found is a PDF which I can't edit. Is there an electronic form too?

Fillled in by hand and scanned!

Makaveli
21-02-2012, 06:28 PM

It's just the PDF.

I annotated it but I'm not sure if there's anything free you can use for that on Windows.

The less elegant solution is to print it, write on it then scan it. I ended up having to do this for my written signature anyway!

Pretty Boy
21-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Sent my form of on Friday, expecting tickets in the next couple of days if the experiences on here are anything to go by.

HibbyAndy
21-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Sent my form of on Friday, expecting tickets in the next couple of days if the experiences on here are anything to go by.

I can confirm that your postie is going to half inch your ticket:greengrin

fat freddy
21-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Hollywood is producing a new romantic comedy...its about the unspoken love between a hibs supporter and a hearts ticket office employee that blossoms into a full on love affair between an entire teams support and the entire ticket office staff at tynecastle...theres a wee twist at the end of the movie however as all the hibs supporters that fall in love with the ticket office staff find that their bank accounts have been emptied after handing over all their details..