PDA

View Full Version : Yams Keekback locked down?

Sioux
15-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Not sure whats happening over the road but I canny get in this morning - members only it seems. Anyhow there were 4611 active users a few minutes ago. Thats OTT for them.

Is there something going on we should know about?

son of haggart
15-02-2012, 10:14 AM
Not sure whats happening over the road but I canny get in this morning - members only it seems. Anyhow there were 4611 active users a few minutes ago. Thats OTT for them.

Is there something going on we should know about?

if you are referring to the august institution that is kickback, there were server problems at the end of the game last night (7,000+ online at once) hence honoured guests such as yourself were stopped

The dicussion this morning on kickback is mainly the same as on here - how can we help Rangers become extinct.

Hibs7
15-02-2012, 10:20 AM
It's an institution alright but not the one you think it is. 7000 on line 1400 at the game in Perth, big team right enough !!!

Sioux
15-02-2012, 10:21 AM
OK ta.

frazeHFC
15-02-2012, 10:21 AM
I can never get on, which is probably a good thing.

steakbake
15-02-2012, 10:27 AM
if you are referring to the august institution that is kickback, there were server problems at the end of the game last night (7,000+ online at once) hence honoured guests such as yourself were stopped

The dicussion this morning on kickback is mainly the same as on here - how can we help Rangers become extinct.

Thanks for the update!

hibbymac
15-02-2012, 12:08 PM
It's an institution alright but not the one you think it is. 7000 on line 1400 at the game in Perth, big team right enough !!!

:agree: Aye, one where your jacket buckles at the back. :duck:

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-02-2012, 12:38 PM

Don't even think that comes close, even yam fud Preston said it was a poor away support, I reckon not even half that

:wink:

neilmartinrocks
15-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Don't even think that comes close, even yam fud Preston said it was a poor away support, I reckon not even half that

there was bout 700 - 800 of them at game.

Pretty Boy
15-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Server problems with 7000 online?

Thank god for Hibs.net.

cabbageandribs1875
15-02-2012, 12:51 PM

on the contrary, read the match update thread for evidence,:wink: preston was touching himself every single time he mentioned(approx 256384594 times) the size of the grunts support, he even sucked in jim spence to start drooling over the fact that they heard hertz fans singing a couple of times(only after they equalised of course :agree:)

cabbageandribs1875
15-02-2012, 12:52 PM
there was bout 700 - 800 of them at game.

1436 iirc

greenginger
15-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Server problems with 7000 online?

Thank god for Hibs.net.

I checked out kickback half an hour ago and could not get on and it noted about 4200 on line. Tried again just now and still can't get on and there is about 6500 grunts logged-on.

Something must be happening, may'be Vlad is promising World -cup stars and Champions League Victory again :confused:

johnrebus
15-02-2012, 01:34 PM
I checked out kickback half an hour ago and could not get on and it noted about 4200 on line. Tried again just now and still can't get on and there is about 6500 grunts logged-on.

Something must be happening, may'be Vlad is promising World -cup stars and Champions League Victory again :confused:

With the demise of the Hun, maybe the mad one has changed his mind and will shortly be pour money down the drain again and doing daft things like paying tax bills and wages on time?

:cb

lapsedhibee
15-02-2012, 01:39 PM

Nothing much to see. The diets are wanting to be awarded the League title for 1992, the Big Cup for 1996 and the Diddy Cup for 1997 as the dastardly full-fats "cheated" their way to those trophies. No apparent irony.

cabbageandribs1875
15-02-2012, 01:39 PM

grossly inflated attendance figures, wonder where boakback.com picked that one up from

muzzhfc
15-02-2012, 01:50 PM
as long as .net and the bounce are working fine . . . who gives a flying ***** about any other forums??

Part/Time Supporter
15-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Nothing much to see. The diets are wanting to be awarded the League title for 1992, the Big Cup for 1996 and the Diddy Cup for 1997 as the dastardly full-fats "cheated" their way to those trophies. No apparent irony.

No mention of awarding the 1979 Scottish Cup to the Hobos, I presume?

:cb

jacomo
15-02-2012, 01:52 PM

You must be just as furious at the way Rangers have corrupted Scottish football through racking up unsustainable debt and not paying taxes on time as the rest of us.

RickyS
15-02-2012, 02:22 PM
You must be just as furious at the way Rangers have corrupted Scottish football through racking up unsustainable debt and not paying taxes on time as the rest of us.

:top marks

Hermit Crab
15-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Take a look for yourself

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/107084-recent-events-change-the-mad-ones-mind/

fatbloke
15-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Story doing the rounds down East Lothian that some HOMOFC players have been asked ever so nicely to defer payment of this months wages without squealing to SPL or Union for a couple of weeks. Don't know how accurate it is but the source claims to be a close pal of a certain moonlighting painter and decorater (allegedly). The source also claims that if RFC weasel out of playing Wallace fee in full VR will sell up and walk away sharpish pockets a bulging.

Interesting times ahead methinks. House of cards and all that.

surreyhibbie
15-02-2012, 05:24 PM
....no chance of keeping that quiet...

Having a lot of fun the last couple of days!

One of the few times I am sorry there ain't no Huns where I live. A few Chelsea fans I have been winding up though...
:greengrin

Fat Penlon
15-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Story doing the rounds down East Lothian that some HOMOFC players have been asked ever so nicely to defer payment of this months wages without squealing to SPL or Union for a couple of weeks. Don't know how accurate it is but the source claims to be a close pal of a certain moonlighting painter and decorater (allegedly). The source also claims that if RFC weasel out of playing Wallace fee in full VR will sell up and walk away sharpish pockets a bulging.

What do you mean pockets bulging? Surely if he managed to sell hearts it would be at a loss compared to what he has pumped in no? Didnt he say recently circa 60 million?

easty
15-02-2012, 05:34 PM
What do you mean pockets bulging? Surely if he managed to sell hearts it would be at a loss compared to what he has pumped in no? Didnt he say recently circa 60 million?

He's an opportunist, once he's handed over the keys to the PBS he's heading to the Gorgie Road McDonalds to fill his pockets with free tomato ketchup. Then it's back to Lithuania, pockets bulging.

Golden Bear
15-02-2012, 05:44 PM

I'm quite certain that IF the Players did get paid today then HOMFC would have made a point of informing the media.

The silence speaks volumes imo.

bruno
15-02-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm quite certain that IF the Players did get paid today then HOMFC would have made a point of informing the media.

Not really the salaries not due until tomorrow

Winston Ingram
15-02-2012, 05:54 PM
....no chance of keeping that quiet...

Having a lot of fun the last couple of days!

One of the few times I am sorry there ain't no Huns where I live. A few Chelsea fans I have been winding up though...
:greengrin

They might do. If they lose points it might make them think twice. Particularly if they are deluded enough to believe they can catch the Huns

Winston Ingram
15-02-2012, 05:58 PM

I agree. Particularly with the mess at the Huns. Too good an opportunity to convince the Osterichs that everything is ok

Scouse Hibee
15-02-2012, 06:47 PM

So certain player tells close pal who tells someone else who spreads the rumour that you hear and post on here...............................If true just a guess like, but I think the cat may be out of the bag! :greengrin

Springbank
15-02-2012, 07:31 PM
FFS can you lot not just pipe down

It's Champions League night, and Hearts (having skilfully avoided ever losing 5-0 to anyone since Vlad took over) are about to defend their trophy in the San Siro.

I think...

Pedantic_Hibee
15-02-2012, 07:44 PM
They want Rangers to be stripped off their trophies for basically cheating other teams with players they couldnae afford essentially.

Dinnae even get me f******g started.

fatbloke
15-02-2012, 07:53 PM
So certain player tells close pal who tells someone else who spreads the rumour that you hear and post on here...............................If true just a guess like, but I think the cat may be out of the bag! :greengrin

Pretty accurately sums up my morning. Are you Ian Black ??:greengrin

Fat Penlon
16-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Pretty accurately sums up my morning. Are you Ian Black ??:greengrin

Paid?

Golden Bear
16-02-2012, 12:27 PM
The big team's world cup superstars have been paid today according to Radio Scotland.

Looks like the mad one has come up with the sheckles yet again.